Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:14

"No such thing. Unless she were Buddhist which she's not. She's Japanese. I've never even met a Zen Master." Mulan replies, slightly offended. "Hmph, so you aren't a complete psycho. That's good to know... She sounds like my trainer. Aiko. She never got mad. She was always calm. No matter what I said. Dunno why. So you do know people like that. Guess we aren't too different when it comes to relationships huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:22

"It's called slang." He replies, shaking his head.

"Aren't too different with relationships? That depends on if you slept with 'weirdo torture chick with the red hair'." He grins, but it comes out more of a grimace.

He always gets uncomfortable talking about his past, and the people in it. It always wound up with them getting hurt.

Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:31

Mulan shudders. "No fucking way!" She goggles at him, bolting up again. "You fucked the torture chick?" Mulan stares at him in disbelief. "I don't believe that! No way! That's just-that's wow. You- wow. You just...wow. Okay, I take it back, you are a sex addict." Mulan shudders again. "We already established this, a Virgin rivals no sex. Ever. Only training. So no, I didn't fuck a girl unlike my old cellmate."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:35

"It wasn't my fault!" He shouts. "I didn't know she tortured people... she acted all innocent! I had no idea! Except..." He looks down at his hand, smothered in cuts varying in size. "Well I guess by the end... It doesn't matter!"

He crosses his arms over his chest, glaring at her. "I'm not a sex addict, I just like doing what I'm good at." He grins proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:46

"How do you think she got away with torturing them?! Because she was innocent. I never trust people like that. Had a bad experience as a kid." Mulan frowns, "They were all bad. And you're damn right! In the end it won't matter. No point in falling in love or anything. You'll just be separated and before you know it they're dead. Maybe. So when you slept with her and got attached, surely you knew you'd probably never see her again. This is your New philosophy: Trick, Fuck, Swap. You've already done two people. Might as well fuck the whole prison. Sooner or later Flynn and torture chick'll meet up. Might be a spitfire then, but hell what does it matter?" Mulan puts her head back down. "It's a win win. Unless you get doomed with her again."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:54

"Maybe I will make it my goal to fuck the whole prison." He snaps petulantly. "And, it's not about getting attached, because I honestly don't think I'll ever fall in love." He spits out. "It's about doing what I gotta do to survive in here. So whether or not I end up fucking anyone again, well... that's just how it is."

"And she wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:59

"I bet that's exactly what her first victim thought." Mulan accuses. "Once you learn her motive for all thirteen counts, get back to me and I'll relabel her." Mulan smirks, "Sex is essential to survive?" She mocks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:02

"It is for me!" He snaps, glaring at her. "Piss off Kid, today's lessons are over."

Being a massive contradition to himself and all, Sinbad stands, the chair falling over with a loud clang as it does, and makes his way to his bed, stripping out of his jumpsuit and getting in with his back to her.

Pulls the covers up to his chins as well, just in case she didn't understand that he was done.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:10

Mulan sat up to watch him go. "Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh!" She imitates in a high pitched voice. "As you wish, oh idiotic teacher." She teases, standing and getting into her own bed. Such a whiny person. Who hides his feelings. I bet he's really emotional.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:13

"Your teacher was probably so fucking zen because she's thinking about all the ways she could kill you." He grumbles, back hunching under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:21

Mulan chuckles, "Quite impossible. I told her I didn't want to be associated with her in any sort of way. But she was the one who persisted to teach me. Not my fault. She'd stalked me, she knew what she was getting herself into."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:28

"Maybe she was doing it for the money." He offers offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:31

Mulan snickers at that. "Me? Pay Aiko? That's a good one Pseudo. She didn't get any money until I wrote a will before my trial. But that was funny, haha." Mulan ran a hand through her hair. We didn't have to pay Aiko. She volunteered after Mama asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:37

"God will you shut up." He replies, exasperated (mainly because he doesn't know what to say, but like hell he'll admit it). "I'm trying to sleep. Big day tomorrow; having to deal with your ass again."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:59

Mulan pouts and rolls over. "You're the dumb ass who suggested something so idiotic." She grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:06

He ignores her completely; tracing patterns in the wall to try and sooth his annoyance.

God, he hates kids.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:23

(What now?)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:31

(OOC: Start a new topic maybe? Talk with the guards? Idk haha)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:34

(OOC: Let's just go New topic after they wake up. You start?)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:36

(OOC: I can't right now, but I will! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4