Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 19 Aug - 16:18

Mulan remained on her bed most if the day. She didn't move or speak; she was even wondering herself if she was blinking. Her knees were up to her chest and she laid her arms on them. She sat the bottom half of her face in them. Mulan couldn't get the images out of her mind. She hadn't had a nightmare since she was a kid. She was always so fearless. Now she was rethinking her life. Her decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:05

Sinbad woke gradually; falling in and out of sleep for at least an house before he finally woke.

And he woke to hunger pains.

Nodding to Mulan as he stepped out of bed, raising his arms above his head and stretching before making his way to the table - where his fucking gourmet meal sat proudly.

"Delicious." He mutters dryly, picking up a piece of the bread and chewing quietly.

At least the water was quality.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:12

Mulan didn't ignore Sinbad, more so she just remained quiet. Again. While he ate she just watches. 
He must've been hungry. More than I can say for myself. She'd eaten awhile earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:28

Trying to form even a semblance of a morning routine, Sinbad walked into the next room and washed his hands, face and used a finger as a makeshift tooth brush.

Thinking why not, he got the bath running and put his head under the tap, scrubbing at his hair - but, no matter how much or how hard he scrubbed, his hair is going to stay oily - unless they decide to give him some shampoo, which, haha! like that'd ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:33

Mulan closed her eyes when Sinbad left the room. "You tend to lie so no one hurts you, isn't that right?"
She takes a deep breath and sighs. She needed a psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:37

When he walks back into the room, he pauses at the door and takes a good look at Mulan.

She looks vulnerable.

He thinks for a moment about ugh - comforting her, but thinks better of it and moves back to his bed.

"What if we had a pet?" He asks, looking over at her. "Well... they'd probably just make us kill it - but at least for a while we'd have something to do - instead of sitting in bed all day and collecting bed soars."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:47

On a normal day, Mulan would've frowned at him. But her face remains impassive. "Don't know what a bed scar is... And I guess that would be fun." Mulan agrees. "Something fun though." She clarifies.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:51

"Maybe if we had three people in a cell. Shake it up a bit, ya know?" He shrugs. "Or hot guards."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:55

"You could have more interactions with the third person." Mulan suggests numbly. "I've met some of the guards. Not hot, not nice."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 9:59

"I don't know... McCoppin's pretty cute." Not really his type, but Sinbad thinks that if he calls him cute, he could get a rise out of both McCoppin and Mulan. "But yeah, more interaction would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:02

"That guy sprayed me with a mace." Mulan informs bluntly. She pushes her hair back with one hand before lying in her arms again. "But he did keep me entertained for the better part of the night." Mulan remains silent as a sex addict joke pops into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:08

"It's possible that you actually deserved that one, you little smart ass." He points out lightly, laughing. "Yeah yeah, whatever, you virgin you."

Getting an idea, he picks up three difference pieces of paper and holds them up. "Did you want these?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:13

Mulan's eyes lift up to see Sinbad holding up the prisoner sheets. Three of them anyway. She looks back down. "Why would I?" She thought she'd made it quite clear she didn't care about the other prisoners. Or what they'd done. Mulan would've normally insulted him but once again, her personality remains inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:18

He shrugs, scrunching all three up in a ball, first mushing it down like you would a pressure ball, trying to give it some more weight, before throwing it up in the air.

He lets out a triumphant sound, catching and throwing it up again.

"Finally" he breathes. "Some entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:22

Mulan just watches him. She would never pass up the opportunity to antagonize him. "Wow. You're such a child." She mumbles lowly. But then again that was her own acquired taste talking. She never played games, especially ones with rubber balls; well, excluding dodgeball. She was always up for inflicting pain. "Is it really that fun?" She asks him, a little intrigued now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:30

"Is it really that fun sitting in bed brooding all day?" He asks, not stopping his little game.

"I take what I can get in here, Mu-lan." He bites his lip, almost pissing catching the ball. "If this were a normal prison, we'd have TV, a stereo... board games, a library - a cafeteria - but in here, all I've got it a ball, and it might as well be a TV."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:35

Mulan lifts her lip in disgust before stretching her legs out across the bed and flipping her hair back. "Toss it here." She commands softly, holding up her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:38

In retrospect, he didn't mean to throw it at her as hard as he did, and he inwardly cringed the second after he threw it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:41

Mulan caught it with near ease. It was thrown pretty hard, but it was paper, meaning it was all wind resistance. She encloses both hands over it before throwing it back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:43

He shrugs, catching it in one hand. This little game had the potential to be awkward, an he wondered which on of them would stop first.

He threw back.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:47

Mulan catches it again. "I don't actually like animals you know." She informs before throwing it back. "Just cats."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:49

"More of a dog person myself." He replies, throwing it again. "But cats are alright."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:52

Mulan catches the ball. She considered using Sinbad as a shrink but thought better of it. He'd just make fun of her later. She throws it back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 10:58

Sinbad starts to whistle, throwing the ball back. "Think about how much we're missing right now." He starts. "World War 3 could have started; aliens could have invaded for all we know."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:00

"That's fantastic, but I don't concern myself with the issues of others. The way this place is built we'd probably be here until the end of time without so much as a tremble." Mulan catches the ball, then throws it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next