Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinbad Shahzad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySat 29 Jun - 23:10

Dean leaned against the wall again, as he read the next file after Rider's. He shook his head. "I'm getting almost the exact same guy..." He muttered.

He silently wondered what kind that Korso and Aurora got; were they repeats like his?

He glanced up when the door opened, before looking back down at the file. "You've been around the block, haven't you, Mr. Shahzad?" He asked, in almost a joking tone, before closing the file and walking over to the table.

"Have a seat." He said, casually turning his chair backwards for him to sit in. Dean sat down in his backwards chair, as he read more of the file.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 10:49

As he was pushed into the room, Sinbad took a quick glance around before he honed in on the man at the center of it; taking in the slight frown of his brow and the downwards quirk of his lip. Sinbad smirked, strolling casually into the room and sitting down in the chair opposite him, rubbing soothing fingers into the red marks where the cuffs had been.

“Good morning.” He replied cheerfully, slouching in seat comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 13:52

Dean hardly looked up at him. "So, your number is X11021; get used to it being your name now, because in here, it is your name." He said, casually as he read the file.

"You're going to be in cell block B in cell number two." He said, raising two fingers as he spoke. "You're going to be getting two meals a day, which you will have to share with your cellmate." He said, flipping through the file, not really reading it anymore.

"Oh, don't get comfortable in your cell; we like to move the prisoners around, give them a taste of each cell." He said, with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 15:11

“But F29802 is my favourite letter/number combination.” Sinbad replies dryly, eyes narrowed at the man sitting before him. Two meals? He huffs, crossing his arms over his chest in annoyance.

“And who will I be sharing my meals with?” Sinbad asks haughtily, glaring. I hope he’s cute. “X123… something or another?”
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 15:31

Dean ignored his comments, as if he never spoke. "Respect your guard, treat your cellmate decently; no molesting or raping them." He said, glancing up at Shahzad. "Punishment will be your reward if you disobey the rules. Oh, any sound from your cell after 11pm, will result in punishment as well." He stated, folding his arms on the back of the chair.

"Keep to those rules, and you won't have any problems here." He said, his voice laced with truth.

Too bad it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 15:54

“I am the epitome of respect; especially cute guards who try to act aloof but fail miserably.” Sinbad replies flippantly, eyeing the man up and down; simultaneously trying to check him out, but to also gain insight to his character.  The man remained quiet and… rather emotionless. Interesting. Sinbad sat up in his chair straighter, frowning slightly.

“What’s your name, anyway?” He asks. “You know mine…” He trails off, his lips tilting up in a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:06

Dean sat up and pointed to his name tag that said "McCoppin". "That's all you need to know." He stated, leaning forward in his chair again. 

He noticed the looks, but didn't acknowledge them. He found it disgusting and amusing at the same time. 

"You know... you're not very original." He said, as if bringing up the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:17

Oh?” Sinbad starts, edging forward in his seat, absolutely elated. “How so?” He asks, excitement coursing through him. He’d spent three months in a county prison awaiting his trial, with nothing but an old, mute man and the occasional tough guy cop to keep him company. He’s conversation starved, of all things.

“I certainly haven’t copied anyone. Everything just comes so… naturally.” Sinbad declared, levelling McCoppin with a leer.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:22

"Never said you did." Dean said, not responding to the look or the tone. "Just saying, you're just not original in what you do." He said, with a bored tone.

"Only thing different, is that you don't believe you're crazy, unlike that other guy." He said, with a shrug. "You're just another lowlife; just like all the others out there." He said, casually, before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:36

Sinbad matches him; standing across from him as he licks along his teeth, trying to keeping his anger in check at the insult. It’s nothing he hasn’t been called before. Though, Sinbad muses, most have left with a blood covered face and a broken nose.

“What is originality? Everything we know has aspects from something else. Most of the time it’s unintentional - but you probably got that holier than thou look from your distant father, but you certainly got that amused look from your mom, and maybe your older brother gave you that chip on your shoulder. Is he a crim, too? Or maybe it’s a sister?” By the end, Sinbad has a wide grin spread across his face, watching the guard for a reaction, not entirely sure if he’ll even get one out of him.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:43

"I actually had a loving family, and no, no siblings, unless you count childhood friends." Dean said, with a shrug.

"There is still some originality out there, but someone just has to try hard to find it." He added, with a thoughtful tone.

He gave a low chuckle. "Actually, I know I'm dirt, but you, oh, you are much lower then that." He stated, his tone gave a friendly vibe, as if he just told a humorous story.

"You acting like you know who I am and my back story, just goes to show how you think." He said, finding it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 16:56

Sinbad deflated slightly, but made sure to keep his grin in place. “Just like you don’t know my backstory; you judge me by my crimes. Which, yeah – I know – are ‘heinous’ and ‘wrong’,” Sinbad said, his tone mocking, eyes narrowed ever so slightly. “But I’m just embracing myself, man. I haven’t got no time for the systems oppressive bullshit.”  

Sinbad watches McCoppin attentively, eyes roaming over his face. “Are you trying to atone for some past sin? Is that why you’re here; trying to clean yourself of the dirt?” Truthfully, Sinbad was getting annoyed; he was so used to people being intimidated; people giving up all the information moments after meeting him just because he gave them a barely contained look of anger. But this guy’s shell was hard to crack though.

It was off-putting; this mans lack of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 17:03

Dean noticed how Shahzad seemed to deflate, making him inwardly smirk.

"Just hate criminals." Dean stated, with no emotion, looking at Sinbad with a bored look.

"I'm dirt because I'm human." He stated, with a shrug. "We're all sinners, man, but it's those who do the worst ones and just keep on doing them that go to Hell." He added.

"I'm pretty sure everyone locked up in this place has a special place in Hell." He said, as if he had just said he was heading to the store to go shopping for food.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 17:11

“Too bad I don’t believe in Hell. So it’s sweet, sweet oblivion for me.” Sinbad hisses, getting more and more annoyed. “And I hate guards and cops.” He crosses his arms over his chest and frowns angrily, barely forcing himself not to look away from McCoppin.

He can’t act like a complete child just because he wasn’t getting the desired reaction. He liked getting people mad. And this man stubbornly remained indifferent and detached from the situation.

Sinbad inwardly seethed.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 20:35

"I would figure that would be worse." Dean said, his tone thoughtful. "Ceasing to exist, ceasing to see or feel anything; total darkness..." He continued, his tone staying thoughtful.

"Looks like we'll get along great then." He said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 20:42

Sinbad raises a brow, watching the guard wearily. He edges closer slightly, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. “You’re crazy.” He starts casually. “You’ll try to make my life hell through means of physical and psychological torture, I can tell.” He jokes, scoffing out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 21:01

"Nah, I'm not... Okay, I might be just a tiny bit, but not enough to get me thrown away." Dean said, with a smile still on his face.

"Awwe, you make this sound like medieval times." Dean joked back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 21:06

Sinbad huffs, glancing around the room they’re in before turning back to McCoppin and offering a small smile in return. “Isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 21:17

Dean gave him an amused look. "I think we're good, gone over everything; you can take him now." He said, looking at the guard.

The guard came over and took Shahzad by the arm. "Again, try not to molest anyone." Dean said, no longer looking at him as he sat down and pulled out the next file.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptySun 30 Jun - 21:38

Sinbad presses his lips before giving a terse nod and holding his hands out for the guards to cuff him again. "See ya around, McCoppin."

He went with the guards obediently, ignoring the unnecessary strength of their hold on his biceps.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad EmptyMon 1 Jul - 3:27

"Adios, X11021." He said, not looking up as he moved away from Shahzad's name and onto calling him by his number. 

"Just a few more to go..." He mumbled to himself, as he read over the next file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinbad Shahzad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinbad Shahzad   Sinbad Shahzad Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinbad Shahzad
Page 1 of 1