Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 6:00

Anya knew the move was coming having said tear filled goodbyes to her dear Esme.... Of course at the shortest move in the history of cell mate swaps she had to giggle. Ruthlessly tossed into her cell by the guards. But all her playfulness stopped as she looked at the room her body posture changing to firm and stiff as she examined every inch of the place. Bunk beds again... ugh this would no due.... of course then her eyes spied the kitten head painting. At once the entire cell block was filled with a cry of delight as she looked over the painting like it was the mona lisa, sighing happily. She would be able to get our her frustrations with this lovely image not to mention the frame itself made a lovely blunt instrument. Smiling to the camera as she just moved the bench in perfect viewing position of the painting. Sitting down to look upon it...

Well she had no clue who her new roommate was though a small part of her hoped for the blonde that she had played with or either of those strong men who had been practicing in the gym. Well either way she could play off her reaction to the picture, after all unless she got someone completely devoid of human emotions like herself then everything would be okay. She knew that there was already one like her or at least suspected but she didn't know if there were any in the bunch of prisoners. Just content to stare at her lovely new painting.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 10:53

[OOC: Pfft, I love the reference in the title xDDD I even have that song on my phone xDDDDDD]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 18:20

Sinbad grumbles to himself as the guards let go of his arms and pushes him against the to un cuff him. "Did you just cuff me to walk me to the next room?" He snaps, pushing away from the wall to glare at them. "This is ridiculous."

He's pushed into his new cell with an unceremonious push, and he makes to turn and shout at them, but they have already left.

Sighing, he messages the bridge of his nose before taking a look around the room - basically a twin to his last cell; minus a table. This room has a painting (he's always loved art) of a dead kitten head, and instead of a table it comes with a bench lining one of the walls.

And, in the center of the room, staring at the crude painting, is a girl - one he'd seen getting it one with the blonde in the gym.

He clears his throat to gain her attention and offers a small smile. "You must be my new roommate."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 3:29

Why oh why did everyone make such a ruckus? did these people forget the endearing qualities of silence? oh well.. time to put on a fresh new mask. Lets see.... by the sounds of it she was dealing with a dominant angry male....

Anya turned to look when he cleared his throat looking at him she had mere seconds to guess what kind of mask she would wear today. Luckily enough he had been the male she has seen screwing the hell outta the other brown haired male. No doubt he had seen her with the blonde.... this was interesting.

In a second her cold look turning to one of relaxed with an almost cocky smile "Tch, your powers of observation are astounding.... like the new room? I think its quite charming" tilting her head to the painting OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic about the charm of the room "Nice performance by the way... loved the play by play looks like neither of us won though, not that I give a shit. So lets establish the ground rules shall we? I dont mess with you, you dont mess with me, we split the meals 50/50 and if you promise to be good we can share a bed. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 3:37

"It's been praised from time to time." He replies wearily, taking another look around the room, eyes straying to the painting. "Yeah, charming." He sneered. He hates this place, he hates it a lot.

"I don't mess with you, you don't mess with me." Sinbad parrots, smirking. "Got it. And... share a bed?" He asks, frowning and looking over at the bunks. "You get cold at night, or something?
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyFri 19 Jul - 13:33

She ran her fingers through her long red hair looking at Sinbad before chuckling and smiling at him "Don't worry your pretty little head, I dont bite besides better someone like me wants to cuddle then some redneck named Buck. Unless your into being a bottom, cause I coulda sworn you were more of a top" giggling at that little reference back to the show he had put on with the other guy.

Gracefully moving over to the bottom bunk and sitting down "Mmm much better, these beds are soft.... a small luxury but one I shall enjoy"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySat 20 Jul - 2:00

"Yeah..." He moves around the cell, eyeing the dead kitten painting before turning back to the red head. "Well, I was in the cell next door, so... nothing different, really. If you don't account for macabre paintings of dead fluffy animals." He shrugs and lets out a yawn, scratching his nails over the scabbing brand at the back of his neck.

He still couldn't believe they'd actually branded them. What is this? A fucking Nazi concentration camp?
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySun 21 Jul - 5:09

Anya blinked then laughed "really?! well isnt this funny turns out I was your next door neighbour all this time... I was roommates with the dancer girl, dark skin, really fluffy black hair, a figure to die for"

Watching him scratch the back of his neck "...." for a second her eyes seemed to darken with deep very naughty thought.... In her head she could imagine him screaming silently as the brand was put to his neck, the hot iron sizzling flesh. God how she wanted to rip open those scab wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySun 21 Jul - 5:53

Sinbad smirks. "Yeah, I saw her in the wet t-shirt contest. Really great body." He replies, running his eyes over her. He'd seen her as well, and he'd always had a thing for red heads.

"Didn't catch your name." He says as he moves to lean against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySun 21 Jul - 6:53

ugh so much talking.... I wish it was time for some screaming....

She was frustrated and a little pent up thanks to the efforts of the blonde she had met. But she didnt show it playing herself off as an illusive playful fun girl this time. Smilling at him as he mentioned her room mate "tch who didnt see her? girls got an ass the size of Texas with a chest to match. We shared a bed.... nothing happened but god did she feel good to press up against"

Anastasia wasn't a bombshell like her roommate one of the 'sex on a stick' girls, nah Anya was more of the elegant beauty soft, lean, probably very flexible. Which she showed off as she got to her feet stretching with a soft yawn "Mmmm.... call me Anya" smirking at him before undoing a few button on her orange jumpsuit to reveal the white shirt under it. After that she simply just laid out on the bed "Food should be here soonish im guessing"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySun 21 Jul - 7:09

"Sinbad." He replied, watching her. He'd gotten his fill with Flynn in the gym, but you can never have too much of a good thing, especially when that thing is sex.

And she's talking about girls.

He hides his groan behind a cough as he shifts against the bench. "Food. Great."

"So," he starts a moment later. "What are you in for?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptySun 21 Jul - 20:09

Anya just layed back with her eyes closed seeming to just be relaxing enjoying the silence before he spoke, letting out a small sigh before rolling unto her stomach letting that long red hair spill around her shoulders as she smiled at him "Mmmm well since I was beginning to get bored.... how about we make a game out of knowing one another. Let's play.... 20 questions, you get to ask me 20 questions to which I must answer truthfully and at the end of my answer to the 20th question you must guess my crime. Get it wrong and I get a bigger chunk of the bread tonight.... get it right and you get one request of me a no hold bar request to... ANYTHING you want, it can even be redeemed at a later time if you wish but no cheating you can't ask me what crime I committed right off the back"

And she laid there just watching him eyes flickering with pure excitement and... lust? joy? staring at her room mate with a grin that could only belong to a child it was beaming so happily at the mere thought of a game "So... do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 5:48

"Okay, yeah. Lets play a game." Sinbad replies, smiling happily. At least this time he got a roommate that wasn't a defensive shut it. Even if this girl seemed a little... off.

He eyes her up and down, trying to guess anything about her. He's usually good at reading people.

"You seem a little crazy, to be honest." He shrugs halfheartedly, hoping she wouldn't take offense to it. "So you've probably murdered someone. Or tortured animals when you were a kid or something. Attempted murder?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:09

Anya blinked when he called her crazy then scowled at him because she knew she should "Oh thanks" she said sarcastically before sticking her tongue out at him "you know no one is completely sane especially in a fucked up place like this... meany... and I LIKE animals I never hurt one" before chuckling and just watching him

"one question and I said you couldnt cheat and asking each and every crime that you think of is so... boring~ jeez I thought you would be some fun. Your supposed to ask good questions and put all the clues together"

Starting to get annoyed and bored with the man... and it had been so long.... but she didnt show it on her face instead she was still being all playful chuckling as she stuck her tongue out at him again

"No. my crime was not attempted murder"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:20

"Well at least we know you aren't a psychopath, then." He shrugs, smirking when she poked her tongue out at him.

"How am I supposed to ask questions about your crime without outright asking you what it was?" He grumbles under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "And only boring people get bored, have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 9:09

Anya let out a mock gasp when he made the boring comment before playing around as she obvioulsy pretended to be offended "sir! how is that a way to speak to a lady!" before stopping to laugh at her own little joke and sit up while smilling at him. Before thinking on his question "Well... thats simple... you could ask if I had victims, or what tools I might have used or where my crimes took place..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:26

Sinbad raises a brow. "Tools. You used tools. People don't call guns tools. Did you use knives?" He shifts his weight from one foot to the other, keeping a watchful eye on her.

She really did seem crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 10:49

Anya blinked then chuckled "opps... gave that one away didn't I? yes I used a knife" before noticing his tension letting her eyes roam him ".... something wrong?..... oh I get it 'how can a person be so happy go lucky and ex cetera in a place like this?' playing a stupid children's game right?" sighing as she moved to lay back on the bed.

".... Look I dunno about you but I hate this place, I want to be back home in my own bed... pretending this place isnt getting to me helps.... I get it if you think im strange" letting out another sigh this one sadder as she just seemed to curl up in the bed

"....I just wish I was anywhere but here, where you get branded and treated like your nothing more then an animal" her voice small now and weaker
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 11:12

Sinbad's mood sobered up all at once. "Yeah." He replies quietly, dropping his fists to his side. "I understand."

And he did. He had a home before he got caught. He'd had friends, and family, and a God Daughter and he'd been getting clean before he got antsy and lost control. He'd had it made.

"I hate this place too." His swallows around the lump forming in his throat. He'd been good at hiding from his feelings ever since he got to this place... but he really did miss home.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 16:27

Slowly after a bit of silence Anya got up looking at Sinbad with those big sad blue eyes of hers "...." staring at him for a moment before she spoke her voice soft and sweet

"..... I had a family, a nice big family. They would be setting up for meals right about now. Mom would be in the kitchen with my little sister.... Dad would be sitting on the porch while my brothers. The little rascals would no doubt be starting trouble"

Giving a small weak laugh as she looked up at him "What about you? you got anyone waiting for you once you get out?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 23:03

"Get out of here! Ha, what a joke." He gives a wide, self deprecating grin as he looks down at Anya. "But yeah, no, not so much. No family of my own."

He thinks of Marina, and Proteus, and Eliza and the way she'd wrap her whole fist around his thumb and gurgle up at him happily. How Marina and Proteus both trusted him enough to let him see their little girl.

It was Eliza that made him want to be a better person.

And now he's stuck in this place with no way out to see her again because he messed up.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 5:40

"...... 17" she said softly not even looking at him before elaborating on her statement ".... you have 17 questions left, I figure its a morose game but still... at least it passes the time" taking a deep breath as she turned her head to look up at him her eyes sad and lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 5:43

Sinbad coughs and crosses his arms over his chest again, to hide his discomfort about talking about home as he stares down at Anya.

Racking his brain about what to ask, he remembered that she'd A) Used knives and B) called them tools.

"Did you use... needles?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 5:53

"..... yes" she said softly before just curling up "its not like I coulda.... nevermind.... your next question?" watching him as she laid on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 6:01

He's silent for a while, just watching her. She's like a child, and no matter how heartless and cold he seemed, he'd always had a soft spot for children. He takes a tentative step towards her, watching her instinctively curl up just a little bit more.

So his next question didn't seem so much as a surprise to him when he finally asked it; "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next