Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) Empty
PostSubject: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 1 Jan - 9:04

Akima was walking across the halls. As soon as she had opened her eyes. She was worried. Having a strange feeling in her stomach that something happened. Or something would happen. So far she had only seen Helga. Were there no other guards?! She walked past the cells. There were some new prisoners. Had Korso taken all the old ones out? She rather not think of that. But she forced herself to do so anyway. She and Hattori didn't have a future. And she should accept that. No matter how painfull it was to do so.

Akima walked to the B division. She had seen Helga here. Talking with a prisoner. B1. But Helga was nowhere to be found. Akima sighed. Feeling like she was slowly going insane. She looked into the cell. Akima knew very well who was in there. She moved to sit down. "Hattori." She called out. Her voice singing his name. "Come out, come out wherever you are.." Akima teased with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 1 Jan - 16:11

He was not particularly eager for whatever the world had to give him at the stage his life had been going to. Surely, he had faced a bunch of adversities ever since coming to Darkstone, but the worst was yet to come, seeing that alot of people were still making an effort to make the snake's life a living Hell. Alot of things seemed to have changed in Darkstone over the past couple of weeks; and he was indeed curious to where it would take him. He also wondered what would happen to the guard he had developed some intimacy with. Would Akima be punished as severely as others have been for getting close to an inmate? Perhaps. Perhaps not. He'd have to wait and see.

Her voice was easily recognizable, seeing that he had grown accostumed to it ever since getting into the prison and by doing so; closer to her. He would never admit how relaxed she did manage to make him feel.
"It is not like I have much of an escape path to follow, is it?" he remarked in the corner of his cell, his eyebrow raised as he admired the figure of the woman. "You are looking rather good, miss."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 1 Jan - 18:22

Akima smirked. "Do I? Why thank you cassanova." She said back. Twirling her hair around her fingers. Letting her purple hair loose. As her other hand went over the bars. Making a bit of music, From the sound of the bars. She looked at him. He was so far away. But he always sat far away from the bars. It made her curious about him. Locking her eyes with his. Giving him a slight seductive smile. "Why don't you come sit here with me? You're always so far away. If I break these bars I'll lose my job..." Akima said. Her hand wrapping around one bar. Wanting to say so much more.

Just wanting to say 'fuck it' and steal the key of his cell. Just like her dream. Breaking in and having him take her like an animal. He was so handsome. And Akima couldn't help but wonder if he indeed had such abs as he had in her dream. Wanting to feel his chest and find the truth. Her finger lifted up. Motioning him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 1 Jan - 23:34

She was definitely a more playful version of himself, seeing how she seemed to be evaluating him and analyzing when she should move in for the more seductive part of her strategy. It mostly worked, seeing that his eyes followed her each and every move; going from her hips to her shoulders. He'd be a liar if he said he never appreciated her figure moving as she walked a way and did not like it. He only wished there was a way for him to actually try out all she had to give him.

He did move closer to her, obeying her in what was not very caracteristic of him. He was curious. Her sneaky expression denounced she had lustful ideas; so the two really were similar. Sitting down in front of her, he blinked calmly. "Looking for something?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyThu 2 Jan - 22:26

"mhm." Akima hummed teasingly. It was a form of a yes. But could mean anything. Another teasing matter. She watched him think. Her eyes mesmerized by his intense look. She wished he could hear her thoughts. It would be so much easier. He would know her every want. Every fear. Everything. How she feared Korso might get to him. How she fear she might have to do something against her will. Akima never feared anything. Not even death. But ever since he made her feel something. She hadn't stopped thinking. About him. How his skin appeared so soft. But was actually a bit rough. How his eyes were so dark. But somehow got a little spark in them. You could continue the list. If he could hear her thoughts he'd probably think her to be a fool. She was a fool. Always had been. Always would be. Akima reached forwards. Her fingers softly touching his lower lip. Letting her finger nail slide over his lips. As if she was painting on him. Perhaps she was. Perhaps she wasn't. Akima let her finger continue to move. Never breaking eyecontact. Almost a hint of sexual desire in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyThu 2 Jan - 23:07

It felt strange to have her slightly sharp nail move past jis lip; as if she was stalking him and drawing nearer and nearer to what she had wanted. It was honest that he would admit she did interest him alot, seeing how she had awaken a wilder side of him he always had thought to be permanently dormant. A side that most likely would not rest until he claimed her as his own with no reprecussions. It was almost animalistic, and yet he embraced it.

He blinked softly, though, leaning forward as to give her further range to do what she wanted; waiting for an opening to have his own share of fun.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 3 Jan - 7:54

She smiled at him leaning forwards. Moving her hand to his cheek. As she moved her face closer to his. Her breath teasing her lips. But never making her lips touch his. She moved her nose against his. Having him let her do what she wanted was nice. Her lips slipped to his cheek. Moving over his neck. She took the zipper of his jumpsuit. Playing with it. As she was playing with him. "I've had a dream last night." she whispered in his ear.

Wanting to feel him wrap himself around her like a snake. And squeeze her in all ways she found possible.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 3 Jan - 11:33

He raised an eyebrow, curious at her choice of words as he used his palms as support against the heavy metal bars. Upon the mention of the word "dream", he was certain something interesting would have to come; so he was not hesitant as he toyed with her. "A dream? Those are good. Always good. What about, little one?"

A smirk had grown in his usually stoic lips as his hands had now left the cell's boundaries and found support on her knees, the two being even closer.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 3 Jan - 13:42

''You.'' She purred in his ear. Her hand zipping his jumpsuit down just a bit. Finding his hand on her knee. She'd rather have his hand somewhere else. That thought made her smirk a little. Akima moved her head back. Raising her eyebrow up, In yet another playfull matter.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 3 Jan - 23:42

"Well...that would be an amusing event...should we manage to have it actually occur..." he smiled a bit, his hand travelling up and down her leg as he smirked mischievously. How she managed to make him act so out of character would be a mystery he would never understand.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 4 Jan - 7:39

She hadn't even told him what her dream had been about. But he somehow knew. Which was amuzing. She moved her hand further down. Inzipping the top half of his jumpsuit. "No..we can't." she answered. Letting her hand go over his chest. Yes he did have the same abs she dreamt about. "Either one of us will die. Might we actually try something like that." Akima whispered. A smile painted itself Upon her lips. Akima was sure Hattori would be confused. But she just smiled. It was true. If Korso ordered her to kill Hattori. No matter what she felt. She'd do it. And she expected the same from Hattori. That was why she kept comming back to him. To make sure Korso hadn't taken the situation into his own hands. Akima wanted to feel like Hattori could make her feel. Wanting that nervousness. Wanting that fear. Yes she had left the chance of being his, asside. But that didn't mean she'd have to avoid him or waste all the oppurtunities to speak with him. Akima leaned forwards. Letting her forehead touch his. Her left hand on his chest. While the other held onto the bar. "But that doesn't mean we can't fantasize." she said again. She wasn't sad about this situation. It was what it was. And she was happy to spent moments with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)   I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. (Tag: Hattori)
Page 1 of 1