Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptySun 1 Sep - 18:55

Meg began to regain conciousness, instantly feeling a difference in the room. Her eyes flicked open as she slowly sat up. Hadn't she fallen asleep sitting up against the wall? Her head was pounding, which could only mean that they had been moved. She looked for Dimitri, but only found a different man laying on the floor across from her. The swap...
She slowly stood up, catching her balance as she looked around the room. Bunkbeds, a seperate bathroom, this must be a different division. Walking over to the bunkbeds, she sat on the bottom bunk feeling the softness. But she didn't care. Her knees came back up to her chest and buried her face. He was gone. It must be close to when he gets out of this place..or maybe he has another swap left. It was hard to remember. A wave of depression came over her as she felt tears stinging her eyes. Don't cry. Don't. He didn't want anything to do with her. At least now he won't have to pretend.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:39

(Can we start this? I'm sorry I've been gone for so long!)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:47

(Yes, absolutely, and no problem Smile Any topics started by me in this section (or Korso for one) you can reply to Smile )
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:54

The sounds of someone next to him warned Hattori that someone else was around him. It was not as annoying as Marlo had proven herself to be, so this would be a definitely plus. Judging by her breathing and movements, she was in heavy distress, which he seriously understood.

Sitting up straight in a more balanced position, he looked at her with a soft expression on his face. "The swap is hard, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:59

Meg looked up when she heard the male speak. This was the man Cillian fought in the first game. She had been good in keeping her tears in, not letting a single one fall, but it was still hard to think of Dimitri and not feel anything.
"It can be.." Her voice was soft. Anytime she met someone new, she would instantly fall back into her old ways. Not speaking often, never making the first move. This time she would keep it that way. No getting close to anymore people.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:03

He nodded calmly, his eyes inspecting the room around them. Much to his pleasure, he was still in a slightly well kept cell, which'd definitely make their stay there bearable. At least this way, he'd still have more time to meditate about what Korso could go on and try to do to them. Maybe that way, he could turn the game around before having his life stolen.

He was not one to pressure people or bother those already injured. Only once had he killed women and children, and he regretted it to some degree, even though he felt he was doing the right thing all along.

"It seems to have a pattern. I think one can figure it out. That and the prison's structure. It is what we should strive to do." he said, coldly looking around, hoping a camera would capture his glare. It was a message to the warden.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:09

Her eyes watched the man, taking in his actions and mannerisms. She barely remembered seeing his photo in the folder, but she knew he was in there somewhere. Hopefully he's not a cold-blooded murderer or anything..
"All I know is that there are different divisions, some cells better than the others." She slid off the bed and slowly walked over to him, stretching her hand out once she was close enough for a handshake. "I'm Megara by the way, but you can call me Meg."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:13

He was slightly hesitant as he saw the woman approach him, wondering what she was about to do. He was mentalized that there could be people posing off as weaklings to get the upper hand; but this one seemed to genuinely be hurt. Grief like the one she had in her eyes was hard to fake. Even if she was trying to deceive him, he'd be prepared to possibly finish her. Not that he felt it'd be necessary.

His slit eyes inspecting her own, he softly bowed his head in a respectful manner before holding her hand. "Konnichiwa, Megara-san. My name is not too relevant for you, but you could call me Hattori if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:18

She offered a small smile to him. "Nice to meet you. Looks like we'll be stuck with each other for the next few weeks." She returned to her seat on the bottom bunk, but not claiming it. It was just somewhere to sit for the time being. Her gaze looked him up and down, trying to imagine what he would be like. Seemed polite, obviously strong, hopefully not a psycho. Now that he was awake, it would be easier to keep her mind off of Dimitri. She would have someone to talk to and keep her mind from sidetracking.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:23

"It seems that way, does it not?" he quickly asked back as his eyes followed her before she sat down on the lower bunk, which did not faze him at all. He had not flashed a smile at her, since it was not part of his modus operandi, but still; he felt she was not a bad person. Hardly any of the supposed 'snakes' around in this prison seemed to be evil to him. Maybe it was because he felt like a bigger monster than most people? Such a question, he feared he'd never find the answer to. "I think we can get by just fine."

Passing his hand on the cell wall, he stared blankly at the distance, deciding to break the ice. "I am not a good person. I don't see myself as evil, but I am definitely not good. I just want you to know I will not bring any harm to you or anyone else other than the warden if I am not hurt or threatened."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:30

She nodded and stretched her legs out infront of her. "It's better than my old cell, that's for sure." A few moments of silence passed between them. It wasn't as awkward as it had been with Dimitri, but there was still a little bit there. She tried to stifle a small smile at his next words, grateful she wasn't with anyone who would harm her, at least not yet. "I appreciate that. And nor would I bring any harm to you, not that I could anyway." She gave a small laugh to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:35

Sitting on the bunk next to her, albeit keeping the needed ammount of distance, he put his knees together, resting his elbows on them as his fingers interlinked. At this stage, his stare was blank and slightly distant, for he was putting things into prospect.

"You know you should never underestimate your skills? Snakes of small size are some of the scariest ones. One can never see them coming." he remarked in a slightly cryptic tone, even though there was some sort of humorous undertones in it as he wondered if his sense of fun was slightly disturbing.

His social skills needed work.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:42

She barely hesitated when he came to sit next to her, doing her best to not seem like a frightened child, even though she had already shown that before he woke up. Leaning forward slightly, she crossed her ankles and let her fingers play slightly with the fabric on her knee. Another childish habit, but it was the hardest one to break. "Good point.."
He obviously wasn't that skilled in the art of social interaction, but it didn't bother her. She had troubles herself. Who was she to judge? "So are you some sort of a soldier or something? The way you act and all, it reminds me of my father in a way."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:47

His gaze of focus was suddenly broken by her question, which, for some reason, took him aback. Why was he not prepared for such a question? He was not into fighting anyone other than the warden here but...he felt like he had somehow lost a battle now, at how confused her question was to him. Somehow, he wished he was a real soldier.

"I would like to be one. I mean, I think of myself as a soldier, even though I never wore a uniform. Nor did I fight for my country. Unless you count family as your country. I don't mind that." he said slowly, his eyes not meeting her, even though he was kind of intrigued now.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:53

She was slightly confuded by his response, but decided not to press much further, just in case it was a sentitive subject. He wasn't a soldier, though he acted like one. Maybe some fort of mafia or something. That would explain the family portion. "I understand fighting for your family. That's close enough to a soldier for me. Fighting for a cause and all."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:57

"Have you ever wished to be someone you could never hope becoming, Megara-san?" he suddenly asked, the corner of his eyes gazing at her as a small smile curved up his lips before fading away as he pressed his back against the wall, his eyes now darting up to the top bunk, a calm expression on his face. "As if by becoming that person you'd be relieved from all your pain?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:01

Her gaze shifted to him at the sudden question. Of course she had wished to be someone else, didn't everyone? "You could say that. But even then the pain would never disappear. It would just become worse or find it's way back." It was something she had tried. Taking on another identity, her problems always finding their way back. They never truly went away...just hid and waited for the right moment to emerge once again.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:16

"I suppose that is right. Unless the person you strive to become is yourself. Because, honestly...who in this world truly knows who he or she is until their time comes?" he continued questioning all logic, his eyes still glued onto the top bunk, which kept him wondering. "Most people turn out to do horrible things when pressured in the slightest...after claiming to be pacifists."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:21

She glanced over to him, watching out of the corner of her eye. "I understand that...it's something I know all too well." A small sigh past her lips as she shook her head. You can't let the past haunt you, nor can you repeat it. What's done is done, only the future can be planned.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:25

He looked at her for a few seconds, before fixing his onyx hair and blinking with a soft expression on his face, actually smiling back at her. "I suppose we all know it all too well, do we not?"

Suddenly looking back at the bunks, he tapped the stairs to the upper one and glanced at her. "Are you claiming any of these?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:29

She shook her head slowly. "No, feel free to claim whichever one you want. I don't have a preference." They were beds, and soft ones at that. She had gone weeks without one so it didn't matter where it was for her now. As long as it didn't break in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:33

Calmly nodding, he passed both his hands on the stairs before gripping them and quickly moving to the upper bunk, letting his back press down against the matress beneath him; providing him with the most exhilerating of feelings. He really needed a bed, and this was pretty much a dream come true.

"And thus I claim the upper bunk. Knight claims rook." he said in a chess like tone, which did make him smile a bit at his dry sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:37

She let out a soft laugh at his enthusiasm. He must have been without a bed for a while as well. "No objections from me." Her body rotated so she layed on her back as well, feeling the softness of the matress and just wanting to melt into it and never leave. Who knows when she would get a bed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori   A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter || TAG: Hattori
Page 1 of 1