Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) Empty
PostSubject: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 4:51

Akima was just wandering around. Most of the prisoners were very calm. It was boring at times. But perhaps good for her, considering she actually liked this job. Akima felt allot like an outsider compared to the other guards. Maybe it was because they did not have any extreme personality traits. Speaking of extreme. The dragon in cell c2 had her attention ever since their last comversation. Usually Akima did not bond with prisoners. More trying to break them out of their shell and have a good fight. Which...resulted in getting fired..okay..maybe not the best tactic to use. Akima noticed she had stopped at c2. Sitting down again. She had not told the dragon her name yet. Would he wonder about that? Akima leaned against the wall. Closing her eyes. She was actually pretty tired of doing nothing. Which was ironic.
"Hattori?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 7:27

He rarely slept, seeing how intense things had gone. One could say that a simple slip of falling asleep could definitely mean death or placement in another stupid sick game. While he did need rest, he got all he could from meditating or merely relaxing. It'd have to do.

The familiar voice of the Division's newest guard alerted him to softly open his eyes, and much to his amusement, she was there. For a while, he had been trying to figure out what to call her, even though he was not too picky with names. Still, it would be nice to know.

"Yes?" he asked calmly, albeit in a slightly warmer tone, since he was glad she had come once more.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 7:45

"Yes?" Akima found herself smirking a bit. Ofcourse he was there. What had she expected? He was sleeping most of the time though. Or well.. She thought he was sleeping. Now what did she want to say back? Did she want to know how he was doing? Well probably the same, Since he was still in the same cell. Got the same food. ''Did I wake you up?'' Akima asked. Looking at him instantly. Though this time her face was not masked. And there was no persona to play. She knew she shouldn't bond too much. But talking couldn't possibly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 12:44

He merely shook his head slowly, his expression as calm and simple as ever, even though he did feel strangely happier that the woman was now sitting in front of him. She was definitely someone nice to speak to. Judging by her expressions, she was as awkward as he usually felt when forced to dialogue with other people. It'd be nice if he was to be polite with her. He was still careful, but he barely felt the need to do so.

"Not really. I'm almost always awake." he murmured softly, his eyes fixated on hers as he smiled a bit too. "How are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 13:59

Akima was a bit surprised by his answer. Almost always awake. Raising her eyebrow in curiosity. ''Even you need to sleep at time.'' She snickered lightly. But meaning it seriously. Most prisoners slept. Especially in this division where the lights were always dimmed. She was also surprised when he asked how she was. Why bother? It wasn't like her wellbeing was this important to him. No prisoner would bother by her wellbeing. Well maybe he was just trying to have an conversation. Akima did not mind that. It was nice to talk to him. ''I'm fine, A bit bored though.'' Giving him a small smile back. ''How are you?''
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 14:44

"I am always living. Sometimes better, other times worst. I don't mind it too much. Although boredom really can be an issue when we put our minds to it." he asserted, pretty much acknowledging her comment and ideas as he looked over to gaze at the area around her, wondering if she enjoyed working in such a decrepit place such as the division he was now in. Her face was barely clear in the shadows, but he did not mind. He could still distinguish her, and that was good enough for him. "I suppose one could do something to kill the boredom, though. My hands are slightly tied here, though."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 14:57

Akima listened to him carefully. Sitting to face him completely. He was so smart. She was still a bit disappointed he had given it up for the criminal world. Maybe this was another part in his plan? Maybe he had to get in here so his team could go on. Just a pawn. And now he was a pawn in Korso's game. She was caught in thought when he began about the boredom. She smirked. ''Perhaps we could ask eachother questions.'' Akima suggested. Not too personal questions. But just something to fill the time.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 19:25

"A game of questions? That is peculiar. Maybe not, but I suppose it could be amusing. No lying, however." he murmured with some fun in his voice, resting his elbow against the cell's bars, his slit eyes gazing at hers as he spoke, neck tilting to the sides. What could he ask her? Other than her name, he was very curious about some things, but he supposed he should take it easy. It was not everyday that one got to have a good talk with a guard in Darkstone.

"Might I start and ask you what your name is? It's a question that has plagued me for a bit." he admitted with a soft smile, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 19:40

Akima smiled. "No lies, otherwise the game would be no fun." unless they played truth or lies. In which you would tell two things. Stories. Names. Whatever you wanted to. And the other had to guess the real story. That wod be interesting but they could play that another time. Maybe. Hah her name..that wasn't such a difficult question. Though she wondered why he would bother to care for that.

"My name is Akima." She tilted her head a little. "Now my question is, why has that plagued you?" She did have some more complicated questions but it would ve unwise to set the bar that high already. They were just starting.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 20:11

"Well, of course. Lying should not be enrolled in until the last option is out, should it?" he retorted with a question of his own, lightly chuckling as his eyes traced her expressions, listening to her name. Akima. It was definitely neat. She did seem to have some Asian heritage, but Akima was a name he never came in contact with. That just made things much more fun.

"I merely like to know who I am playing with or against." he also said simply with another shrug, albeit he was talking in a more carefree tone than usual. What to ask next? ...Ah yes! "To make a second question now...why a Yakuza gangster above all others crazies in here?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 2 Oct - 7:27

Akima nodded at his question about the lies. Smiling a little though at his answer. She was enjoying this little game. Fair enough. She knew his name. And he knew her name.with his next question she smirked wickedly.
"Well this job can be boring. And I like to play a little with the prisoners. Mostly I pick strong looking prisoner. I want a challenge. You seem like a man who can control himself. And you are very muscular, if I may say. Obviously I am not going to pick someone who has a visual disadvantage. But you did not seem to fall for that trick. You could see through my little act. And that made me even more curious about you. You aren't just strong physically. But you are also very strong mentally. Very smart. And with that you caught my interest." Akima nodded at him with a soft smile.

Now what could she ask him. Akima thought for a moment. Ah she had a very good one.
"If we would switch roles. I was behind bars and you the guard. How different would things be?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 2 Oct - 19:29

He could not help but smile a bit wider at her reply, seeing how much he enjoyed the flattering. He was not a normally arrogant person, but she was providing him a major ego trip he was not really used too. It really felt like he should repay her kindness, but that'd have to take its time. She had a new question for him, after all, and he, as the good player he was, had to naturally provide her with an answer. The next round would be his though, and he would get where he wanted. He was kinda getting there already.

"You as the trapped snake and me as the free eagle? That feels like quite the interesting situation." he muttered with his hand passing on his chin while he pondered about things, slightly amused before looking back at her. "It would not be. Mostly because I don't believe in the idea of prisons. But should I forcibly be a guard...one could say I'd end up in this situation. You really give me a great time with these little talks."

Tilting his head to the side, he smirked, having answered and the coast being clear.
"What would be the worst thing that you could possibly do in a prison like this?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyWed 2 Oct - 20:36

His answers..they were so complicated. But simple at the same time. His expressions were very interesting aswell. He seemed so ...out of this world. The way he described things. Akima though was taken out of it when his next question came at her. This answer could give him many oppurtunities. Many to escape. To harm her. To open a unlocked door. Akima's smirk had vanish. Being replaced by an somewhat..emotionless expression. "I'll pass that question." Akima did not remove her eyes from his. Maybe she was over analizing things. But it would be better this way. That answer could endanger both sides of the bars. And Akima was not going to lose her job. If there was anything she should do, it was making Korso happy. And keeping it that way. This was her last hope. And some might see it as a job. But there was more to it for her. Akima tilted her head. Awaiting what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 4 Oct - 22:33

As expected, he could not yet push his luck so far as to ask her things like this. Her expression made it perfectly clear to him that he should keep a close eye on what he asked for it could easily backfire on him. She was very nice to talk to, and he could not compromise that.

"I absolutely understand it, Akima-san. You can ask me something else. Or we can stop this game. All you wish." he said politely, bowing his head softly, before once again returning the glance."I apologize if I made a bothersome question."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 4 Oct - 22:34

((OOC: sorry for taking so long. College keeps me very busy!))
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 7:48

Akima frowened a bit. He was suddenly so polite. Sighing. She probably over reacted a bit. "No we can continue." Giving him a smile. How about start with another easy question.. Akima was thinking when he ...he said sorry? She raised her eyebrow. Nobody ever said sorry for crossing her line...well..most did not really get the chance to. "You apologize?"

Shaking her head. "It is more my problem that I do not want to answer that question, isn't it?"

(OOC: It is okay xD I can totally understand.)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 9:11

"I apologize, of course. When one offends another without meaning to, it feels right to apologize, doesn't it? That's just the way things are for me." he shrugged with the monotone expression returning upon observing her reactions with more precision. "And it is not necessarily your problem. You just need to do what you want. I don't want anything else."

Tilting his head to the side a bit, he murmured something under his breath, as if wondering on what to ask before staring at her eyes once more. "Would you have liked to have met me in some place other than here?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 10:07

Akima decided to let it slide. Since Hattori had another question waiting to be answered. A question which was yet very interesting. Akima removed her eyes from his to take a moment to think. Would she have liked to meet him in some other place. He did not specific which place. Nor which time. Just a different place than here. Akima chewed in the inside of her cheek. A different place than a prison. So perhaps at a party. Or did he mean a different prison. Perhaps she had met him in a gym. Akima moved her eyes back to his.

''It would be very uncommon to meet you in a different place. We both have different ideals. I would have liked to meet you somewhere else. But I doubt we would have met, If it wasn't for my job here.'' Akima answered.

Now for her question. She thought back at what kind of answers he had given her. ''You seem very complex. Yet your answer on the question 'What have you always wanted to do?', Was to love and be loved. Why does a man like you have such a simple wish?'' Akima decided to ask next.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 11:17

He smiled a bit at her answer, seeing how well it matched his own vision of how their relationship would be had they met outside of Darkstone. He himself was unsure if he'd try talking to her, either, seeing he was always very detached from others before this prison. Was Akima actually some sort of sign for him to ponder his way? Life just kept surprising him.

He was slightly silent for a bit at her question, seeing how much it did make him ponder even more about things. He had a small talk about that with Megara before, but he was unsure of what he'd do with himself. He had spent all his life serving someone. For once, he wanted to live like a normal man.

"Why? Well...I think that's because I always wanted to experience the simplest of pleasures. I might have seen, been and done alot, but I guess even I would like to be with someone. Even if just to see what it feels like."

His very answer reminded him of yet another thing to ask to her, which he hoped she'd answer, since it did catch his curiosity. "Why are you so kind to a prisoner like myself, Akima-san?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 11:55

Akima smiled slightly. He seemed like a little child who had never experienced any love. Perhaps it was that way. Or perhaps not? He did seem like one to be very loyal to his partner. Sadly it would be hard for him to find a partner now. She kinda felt sorry for him. Though it was just a very light feeling.
His next question. She had to self reflect. Why was she kind to him? She had not been kind to Tulio. And before she did not really show much kindness to anyone. He was actually the first she was this kind to. Perhaps they both had the same goal. Though Akima knew the troubles she could get herself into. So she was trying not to get too attatched. To anything. It could disappear. To never be seen again. Just like this kindness. It could be gone sooner or later.

''I think that is because you interest me?'' She wasn't a kind spirit. More fiesty. Hattori simply had not done much to anger her.. ''I don't know.'' She shook her head. Deciding that was her answer. Most prisoners were trouble. But it was simply what was described as ''criminal''. If the rules would be different. She could have been behind the bars herself. ''We are a bit different. But somehow the same sometimes.'' Akima gave Hattori a warm smile this time. Most people pushed her away. He didn't. That was kind of him. Akima moved a bit. She had been in the same position for long. Deciding to move a bit closer, Making their conversation a little bit more private. ''Why would you question my kindness?''
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 12:19

Perhaps it was slightly childish of him to wonder about things like that. He had felt some love surely. It was why he fought, after all. His family, his sister, his home. Even so...he somehow felt such love was never given back to him, which merely brough him more pain. It was such a strange life the one he had to live. Why did he like this woman so much, though? She was supposedely his enemy, and yet she made him feel more comfortable when they had their little talks. Almost as if they had known each other through out their entire lives.

"Because I never deemed myself as worthy of too much kindess, Akima-san." he murmured softly, leaning his head forward a bit, almost as to whisper to her ear, seeing that she was apparently doing the same thing. It was so strange how much he could relate to her. And maybe vice-versa. Closing his eyes, he let his right hand grip the cell bar as to give him more balance. Realizing he was unsure of what to ask, he decided to go for a simpler route. "What shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 12:32

Akima felt a bit sad at his answer. Her smiled faded. His answer sounded sad. And him holding on to the bar. It looked like he was an animal trapped. Trapped in his own shell. "What shall we do now?" Sighing. She did not know. Deciding to break the touch barrier she moved her hand to touch his cheek. ''You seem sad.'' Akima whispered.

She felt closer to him than to herself. Though the same thing went through her mind. Don't get attatched. She wouldn't. Akima knew her place. It wasn't behind bars. Might Korso give her a task to go against Hattori she would. And she expected the same from Hattori. They were at the opposite sides. And might they need to act as those, She would. Even if she did not want to. If it would need an act, she would play the role. But for now she could show him kindness. Give each other what they both needed.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 12:44

He softy smiled, his eyes closing as he felt the strange feeling of a warm hand touching his cheek. He was used to sparring and everything, but touching another tenderly was something slighty rare for him, which rendered him slightly confused. Allowing his left hand to press against her own hand, he stood there for a bit, actually enjoying the sweet moment. He never tried it before, and it did feel nice.

"Sometimes I feel slightly unhappy. But we all do. I don't feel bad at the moment at all, though." he murmured softly, passing his fingers on the back of her hand, wishing she could stay just a bit more. These things could backfire on him; and he knew he had to live. Still...at the moment he was more concerned with having a reason to do so. A plausible one.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 13:04

Akima closed her eyes aswell. His hand felt nice against hers. It had been a while since someone had been this kind. And tollerating as him. And it had also been a while since she had spoken to someone, as calming as him. Most of the time her blood would race. Her mind would spin trying to find a role to play. And beating something up. But with him she felt calm. Sighing deeply. ''I don't feel bad either.'' She smiled softly. Telling her thumb gently caress his cheek. The first time in years she had opened up so warmly to a person. Akima wondered what he was thinking about.

''Can I ask you another question?'' Akima opened her eyes. This was actually a question on itself. Which was ironic. But she wanted to ask it. It would be a revieling question. She wasn't sure what he would say about it. Or do. But his answer might give her the oppurtunity to let go.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 5 Oct - 13:48

The feeling of her thumb brushing against his cheek made the usually stoic man breath in very slowly, almost as if he was completely taken aback by how endearing she was to him. He was also trying to be good for her, which seemed to be working. He was feeling very good, so it had to be working. He risked it by having his right hand let go of the bar to slowly pass through the bars and caress her hair calmly, reciprocating her gesture.

"Of course you can..." he almost whispered, his eyes closed as he for once chose not to plan all he did to the max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)   If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori) Empty

Back to top Go down

If you dance with dragons, you must expect to burn. (Tag: Hattori)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next