Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:24

Akima had left the lion cub alone. He got boring after a while. Instead she decided to visit the one who seemed to have the most brains here. He wasn't bad to look at either. She stopped infront of the bars. Painting a sad face. As she sat down. Sighing deeply. Who would she play this time? Maybe she was forced to do this by Korso, when she did not want to. Her thoughts spinned and twisted. To create a persona. While she sat against the wall. Sighing deeply once again. Pretending to be very tired. As if she had been working hard. The woman who had been paired with Hanzö did not seem to wake up. Maybe she was dead aswell. Akima wouldn't mind that chick dead. Her file was so boring. Murder was so boring. Atleast the lion cub had some interesting crime. The asian had been some gang leader? Well whatever it was he needed muscles for it. Damn. Korso could learn from that guy.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:39

((OOC: Mad props for talking about his snake fetish. It must be a thing, now. xD))

He was sitting down, as usual, considering that there was little to nothing else to do around the cold, dampy cell, and the lack of social activity did take some sort of heavy tole on him. At least before he could always try to listen to Megara talk. It was really not a bad prospect. He'd kind of miss it, should he never see her or Jane after this ordeal.

The sound of footsteps halting next to his cell prompted the Asian man to slowly open his slit eyes, his permanente frown still stamped in his face as he gazed at the woman standing before him. She had to be the newest guard, or he was in a different division, seeing that she was nothing like McCoppin, Lannister or Sinclair.

"Are you expecting me to ask how you are doing?" he suddenly murmured softly, but with enough vigour so that she'd hear him, not moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:47

''I am supose to be watching..N-Not..I-I..shouldn't talk to prisoners..'' Akima stammered back. Looking down to the ground. She played with her hands nervously. Yes...a nervous, inconfident, scared little girl. That was the role she decided to play. As she let her hands play with her clothing. She leaned against the wall. This man was a hard one to crack. Biting her lip.

(OOC: Yeah we should have a task with snakes xDD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 11:56

((OOC: You realize the hilarity of what that would imply?))

"You shouldn't. You just might be thrown in one of these cells if you do. I'd be careful." he replied in his slow, monotone tone once again, scanning her every movement and analyzing her speech. Surely, she might be a good actress, but she was nowhere nearly close to his clan; nor did she fit a guard's profile. For someone to be in Darkstone, one'd have to posess great mental endurance. So, he was not buying this anytime soon. He would not be rude, however. She was a lady, after all.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 12:17

Akima nodded. ''I don't think I would survive..really..'' She chuckled dryly. Looking at the male. ''You're in here for gang are you not?'' Akima asked. Still looking at the ground. She doubted he would bite the persona. What persona would be interesting to change too? He seemed very calm type. So much different from Tulio who bit into everything right away. Negative or positve.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 12:47

"Perhaps not. But you are supposed to be strong and imposing. If not physically, you must be mentally. I do commend you for the acting though. Were I younger and unintelligent, and I just might have bought it." once again he retorted, still not moving an inch while he observed her. She was playing with him, albeit not trying too hard. She must have noticed he was not biting her bait, and thus needed a new strategy.

Upon the mention of the gang affiliation, he frowned a bit, even though he was not aprticularly bothered. "Gang is a very rude word to describe my job. But I suppose it is one of the...seven? Accusations I have gotten."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:24

Akima frowned a bit. Hiding the smirk that was comming up. ''I'm sorry I thought you would like me better if I was weak...'' Mumbeling. Oh? He did not like that gang thing? Akima smirked wickedly now. Raising her nose up. ''How would you describe it?''

(OOC: Sorry for the short reply ><)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:29

He figured correctly that she was pulling off a wicked stunt. He had no qualms with it. At least she was facing him when doing this. It was not as annoying as Korso's little games were.

"I don't believe in weakness when people face me. The weak ones are the people who need cameras and other people to do their dirty work for them. But I digress, as it is not important." he murmured slowly, his eyes fixated on hers, as he tried guessing what country she was from. A mixture of East and West? How quirky.

"I'd call it destiny."

((OOC: All good, dear!))
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:38

Akima was surprised. He was speaking in puzzle pieces. But it was very interesting. She went through her hair. So he thought people who faced him were strong. And the others were weak? He was a bit of a riddle. But got her interest. ''Why destiny?'' Akima narrowed her eyes. Not in anger or aggression but in pure curiousity. What could have corrupted such a man?
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 13:43

"Because the world is based upon balance. When there are too many people in the world, a plague or a war comes and wipes half of them out. Without people, nature re-establishes its balance, ready for people to ruin it again before it ruins manking once again. My clan firmly believes in this relationship, and thus creates balance of its own. We might kill, corrupt and destroy; but those who die are ones that would leave the world unbalanced. Even my clan must die someday. All for the sake of destiny. We are the shades in the light and the spark of hope in despair." he replied slowly, taking longer than he thought he would, still not moving too much. Those who had spied on him or seen what the Hanzö clan did had to be fully aware of the extent of their philosophy. It was twisted, but who was he to question it? He agreed on its points. Korso and the guards could not use this against him, he thought, for he had grown beyond the point of being shaken by his actions.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 14:00

Akima raised her eyebrow. This man was too corrupted. Too trained. Trained to believe in riddles. ''You are a strange one.'' Akima stood up. ''What's your favorite animal, Hanzö?'' She asked with a smile. Changing the topic to something simple. Instead of the riddles he was writing. Not that they weren't interesting. But She wasn't interested in getting too sentimental.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 14:18

"You are the first guard to adress me by the name, Miss." he once again retorted, his head tilting to the side, indicating some movement for the first time, seeing that he had been still for hours at the moment. "And every person has their place on this world. I do not mind being the oddity. I still get my part done."

A question about his favorite animal? Curious question. She must have known of his clan's connection to reptiles, so why ask? What was she looking for? "Snakes. Your?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 21:14

She frowned. "Why am I the first one to call you like that?" She decided to sit back. Snake.. Reptiles seemed to play a big role in cultures. Snakes were dangerous. Unpredictable. "In what year were you born?" Akima did not know what he favorite animal was..perhaps bears. They were big and aggressive. But also very soft and loveable. "I think a bear." It did not have anything to do with her birth year though.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptyFri 27 Sep - 22:03

"Is my age that relevant to you, Miss?" he once again asked, his legs folded over each other, but his arms now more relaxed as he observed her facial expressions. Was she trying to come up with a lie? She was good at masking it, so he could not be too certain. A bear, then? That explained alot...

"I'd ask you to say your age first, but one should never ask a lady how old she is, now should he?"

((OOC: I fully ship them xD in a weird...way))
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 8:06

Akima frowned ever so slightly. "Why do you keep calling me a lady? I am far from a lady." She had no lady like manners. Sure she was a woman. But not every woman was a lady. And Akima sure was no lady. And what was so wrong on giving him her birth year? "I wanted to know what kind of animal you would be on the Chinese calander. I am a horse." She gave him something to think about. His train of thoughts were just a mystery.

(OOC: I know right xD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 12:11

((OOC: It's fun. xD))

He merely shrugged at her two first remarks, his eyes barely blinking while he kept gazing at the female calmly, wondering just what'd occur next. She was a strange one. He was still waiting to see her real personality unfold.

"It is a matter of courtesy. Once I have your real name, I suppose I shall call you that." he said in his usual monotone voice, his chest hovering up and down, as he was trying to focus on what he was doing, albeit the conversation he and the guard were having was interesting him quite a bit at this stage. "A horse? That is curious. Are you gratious and noble? I suppose telling you I'm a sort of dragon would be acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 12:33

Akima smiled softly. She wasn't that interested in giving him her name. But he was interesting enough to keep her there. ''I doubt I am gratious and noble..'' ''I suppose telling you I'm a sort of dragon would be acceptable." ''So you breath fire?'' Akima joked.

He did not move much, nor display any emotion. Which was strange. So strange..
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 12:37

"Not literally. It is not too hard to lit others on fire. No need for fire or other incinerating things. I think I rather let my hands work on things." he replied calmly once more, one of his eyebrows raising, even though his lips and eyes retained their same stance, his body as still as it was when she first reached him. "Well, then...I suppose we can assume that neither of us was destined for the animal predestined for us. It does not matter really. All that matters is what you create with what you are handed."

She ranged from snarky to agressive to hesitant to caring to curious in a matter of seconds. While he was not too interested in buying her little tricks, he was still amused by how much she was trying. He could use some nice mental exercising.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 13:52

''You are very interesting you know that?'' She said with a raised eyebrow. Smiling softly. Create with what you are handed. Like this job. She could fuck it up now. Or try to keep this job. This was no ordinary prison she knew that. But maybe that was what she needed. ''Why did you choose to create your life like this?'' Akima asked.

(OOC: Sorry for that late replies ._. I tried helping my mom with her new windows 8 laptop but almost threw it out of the window v.v)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 13:58

((OOC: I hear you. Every windows fstarting from 7 is just major shit. If I lived in the States, I'd definitely own a Mac instead but what can one do? And it's all cool!))

"I will take that as a compliment then." he nodded softly as he once again carefully paid attention to her each and every word, not being able to contain a soft smile on the corner of his lip as his eyes darted up to meet hers. The woman seemed insecure and mysterious. She would not be easy to figure out, but he did not mind too much about that. He actually welcomed it.

"Why? Because I believe I can choose my destiny. I think that by being a bad person, I can inspire others to do good. Or vice-versa. I don't mind being quiet or hated. Some people have to be like that, after all. There must be some perks."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 14:29

Akima was so interested now. So curious to know much more. ''Well you are an inspiration for sure. Most prisoners are aggressive. Or want to rape you.'' Akima shrugged. ''You on the other hand are so calm. It is so strange, How can you be so calm?'' She moved a bit so she was sitting more comfortable.

(OOC: Yeah well I have windows 7 and I can work with that ^^ but windows 8 is horror O.O And I fail at apple products aswell xDD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 14:55

"Why would I be agressive or overly agitated?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side, onyx eyes glued onto hers as he saw she was taking her time speaking to him; something he was not exactly bothered about. He had grown to like a good talk. "I think I have no reason to be violent should people not be violent towards me."

"I like to believe in discipline. When you can control your emotions, you can control your fate." he simply asserted, smiling a bit at the guard before calmly breathing in.

((OOC: That is why I'll stick to my lovely Vista. xD Also, I'm starting to ship them like crazy))
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 15:13

Akima listened. She was very aggressive herself. So she wasn't disciplined? No reason to be violent should others not be violent to you. Akima did not believe in that. Closing her eyes. She sighed. This guy was making her think too much. How can someone not get annoyed by others? Some people were just down right stupid. Akima opened her eyes. Looking at him. So she couldn't control her fate? Maybe that was why she kept losing her jobs. ''Explains allot'' She smiled at him.

(OOC: IKR! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 15:35

((OOC: It is proved that crazy asians make for the best ships xD))

He tilted his head to the side, observing her with a calm expression on his face before shaking his head and looking to the ceiling above him, wondering on just how much he'd miss the sun above his head, considering he'd probably spend a very long time in Darkstone. But then again...what was real freedom when one did not know how to cherish it?

"Well, I suppose we are not too different. The only thing that separates us is the fact that I am standing behind bars. I chose it, so I do not mind. Did you choose to be free?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) EmptySat 28 Sep - 15:50

Akima looked up at the ceiling aswell. What was he looking at? There was nothing. Maybe he was thinking of something deep? She looked back at him. They were not too different? Perhaps they were..Did she choose to be free? Was it ever a choice? People maybe tollerated her behaviour..Because she had been working hard..''I don't know if I choose to be free. The government decides for our freedom.'' Damn..she was talking deep shit with him.

(OOC: xDD Now it is only waiting for the fanart Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next