Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor Empty
PostSubject: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:45

Tulio was leaning against the wall, fiddling around with a skull in his hands. He was that bored. Tulio sighed heavily as he scanned around the room. His eyes stopping on the surveillance camera with an uninterested expression. "You really got a boring prison here..." Tulio scowled out loudly, directing the comment at the camera. At least he got to aggravate the guards at the other prison to pass time. He flung the skull to the side, not caring if it broke from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 21:04

Kida blew hair out of her face as she sat against the wall. Anastasia was now sleeping, and Kida wasn't tired at all. She turned the other way and crossed her arms, leaning on the wall. She heard a male voice from across the wall but couldn't make out what he was saying. He didn't sound familiar at all. Since the cells had barred front sides, it was much easier to hear the others in the block, so meeting your neighbor was almost inevitable. At first, Kida almost didn't say anything. After a moment's hesitation, curiosity got the best of her. "You must be new around here then," she called out to the man as she twirled her fingers. An idea crept into her mind and she couldn't help but smile.

Last edited by Kida La Reine on Mon 2 Sep - 22:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 21:30

Tulio froze at the sound of a female's voice coming from the other side of the wall behind him. Were the walls really that thin? Perhaps this prison wasn't boring after all. He didn't have to only talk to his cell mate then. Tulio smirked slightly at this revelation. Since this could be possible entertainment for him. It took him a moment to calm down his excitement before answering with a smirk, "You guessed right. Which means that you must not be." He side glanced at the wall behind him, listening closely for the female's response.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 21:55

After the man finished talking, she sang the ding-ding-ding noise you hear from game shows indicating that you've won something. "You would be correct." Kida's smile grew wider as she felt like a wiser, higher rank--the way she viewed Chel upon getting to know her. The frustration she still felt from seeing Anastasia, being a part of Korso's little playthings had slowly started subsiding. Meeting new people was always stimulating to her and it was the perfect way to get her mind off of all it. "How long have you been here, then?" She asked nonchalantly, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 22:10

Tulio couldn't help, but chuckle slightly in amusement at this. "Did I win anything?" Tulio joked playfully with a grin. He sat up straighter, his boredom diminishing quickly at that precise moment. He was quite impressed by the female. Usually the prisoners from the last prison didn't give Tulio the time of day. When they did, it was just to be rude to him. So this was such a new refreshing talk with a prisoner for  him. "I believe this is my second day? Got any tips for me, oh wise prisoner?" Tulio asked in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 22:28

(OOC: Awe damn. I would've terrorized the hell outta you Tulio if I were a cell closer :/ Lol Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 22:43

Only his second day? Kida let out a low whistle, surprised. Her smile grew wider, liking that he played along. She wasn't exactly in the best mood, but pretending like you were until you weren't pretending anymore was a method she had grown quite good at. "Unfortunately-" she started, and then her eyes landed on the vase of dead roses in the corner that Anastasia had been fiddling with earlier. A mischievous smile crept onto her face and she raised her eyebrows. "Actually... there is one thing I can give you." Tiptoeing around the cell not to wake Anastasia, Kida reached for one of the roses and held it carefully in her hand. She quickly scanned outside her bars to see if McCoppin or any other guards were nearby. From the angle she was at, she could only barely see the cell the voice was coming from, but if he stuck his hand out then it would be enough to get a good throw to. "Hold your hand out of the bars," she instructed. "The wise one shall give you a demonstration first."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:04

Tulio arched an eyebrow when he heard Kida whistle, thinking that he must have impressed her somehow with how long he'd been here. He heard her saying something before pausing mid sentence. He wondered if her cell mate had caught her attention or something along those lines. Then blinked in surprise at her next comments. He glanced over at the bars with curious eyes before getting up. He walked over to the bars and hesitantly held out his hand. "Like this?" A demonstration of what exactly, Tulio mentally thought with furrowed eyebrows.

(OOC: Awe XD Sorry Mulan, maybe next time >3)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:41

Kida was taken aback a little that he actually did what he was told. That's how you can tell it is his second day, she thought to herself. After his hand was out, Kida noticed that the cell was a lot closer than she had originally thought. She only had to do a little flick to throw the rose. It fell a little farther from his hand, but otherwise she was pretty proud of her aim. "It's not the best prize but it will do, no?" She receded back into her cell and then kneeled against the wall, content. An act of kindness would give him some hope for his future in this hellhole, but she prayed that this man wouldn't suffer a death like Sinbad. Nobody should die that way, except for Korso himself.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 0:04

He had almost missed, but caught the rose in time. He pulled his hand back into the cell to look at it more closely. Tulio tilted his head down at the withered rose, slightly smiling to himself. He was starting to like this female. She was very amusing, indeed. "A box of matches would be the best prize for me right now." He hadn't seen a single flame for almost two month already. It was starting to take a toll on him, but nevertheless he'd just have to keep himself amused by other things. Such as this meeting. "But yes, it will do. Thank you, miss...?" He paused for a moment before inquiring, "Mind telling me who I'm thanking?" Tulio walked back to his usual spot, leaning against the wall as he admired the withered rose.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 12:03

Kida smiled warmly as she brushed some dust off of her jumpsuit. "Matches? Do you smoke them or something?" She asked casually. She had heard of some people using matches to smoke so they wouldn't get addicted to cigarettes. It seemed almost everybody here smoked. She had to admit it was sexy when some people did it, but otherwise there wasn't much else to it that would bring her to do it on a regular basis. She kept looking outside the bars at the far-off guards as the man spoke. "I still like the sound of 'the wise one' but if you insist," she teased. "Kida. My name is Kida La Reine--and who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 12:26

Tulio arched an eyebrow at the female's question. There were people who actually smoked matches? He wondered how that worked out for the people who smoked them. Well he learnt something new today, Tulio smirked to himself. "I don't. I didn't even know that it was possible for people to even smoke matches." Tulio paused for a moment, tapping his foot on the ground lightly before bluntly saying, "You could say that I have an unhealthy obsession with fire...People would say it's unhealthy, I beg to differ," Tulio answered bluntly. "Nice to meet you Kida. My name is Tulio De León." He chuckled softly at Kida's teasing about her nickname.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:41

Kida nodded, even though the man couldn't see. People could become very desperate. She raised her eyebrow when he explained his obsession with fire. It was odd, but she hadn't met anybody like that before so her perception of him hadn't changed much. "So you would call yourself a pyromaniac, would you not? I can finally check that off my list of people left to meet." Kida smiled and twirled her fingers again. "Well, Tulio. It's nice to meet you too," she started. "You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed--you are responsible for your rose." Quoted directly from a French novella that her mother used to read to her every night, Kida couldn't help but chuckle softly finding the literal meaning of the quote in relation to this conversation to be amusing. She wondered if Anastasia would be mad at her for ruining the arrangement, but a little part of Kida wanted to see her get angry.

(( OOC: sorry for the wait! i was at school ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 22:50

"Right on the mark.I must applaud you, Ms. La Reine, for your intelligence," Tulio commented in a teasing manner. "Hm? What other kind of people have you met in this place? Crime wise I mean." There had to be a variety of prisoners in this prison. Especially with an interesting female such as Kida. Of course there was the intriguing man from his first day at Darkstone Prison, who'd amused Tulio to no end. He was very much interested in meeting more prisoners if they could diminish his boredom like she had. Tulio glanced down at the withered rose with a curious gaze. He was responsible for a rose that was dying? He chuckled softly at the idea. Although he had to admit that the statement sounded beautiful. Especially since the voice reciting the statement had belonged to Kida.

(OOC: It's okay! :3 The wait was worth it XD)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyTue 3 Sep - 23:27

Kida smiled proudly, hearing the compliment from Tulio. She was about to open her mouth to shoot a compliment back, until his next question caught her off guard. Suddenly, the bloodcurling screams of Flynn and the blood bathed onto Mulan's jumpsuit flashed in her mind. Shaking her head to get rid of the images, Kida looked down. There was a noticeable pause before she began speaking again, this time more seriously. "Slavers, rapists, pedophiles, serial killers, drug lords--basically, you name it and we've got it. But it's nothing to be proud of. The prisoners can hurt you, but they are not the ones you should be afraid of," she furrowed her eyebrows and glanced outside the bars again. "It's the guards; the warden. He will not hesitate to kill you."

((OOC: Aww thanks you're too kind! ^^ I'm really liking Tulio so far by the way!! c: ))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyWed 4 Sep - 0:03

Tulio glanced at the wall with worried eyes. Had he'd scare her off somehow with his question?He shook the thought out of his mind. Such a pathetic thought. He couldn't believe that he had actually thought that the question had scared her. The female sounded like she couldn't be fazed easily, so it couldn't have been that. Tulio bit his lip lightly before sighing out in relief once she answered in a more serious tone. "Is that so? Now I feel like a mouse in a room full of cats," Tulio half joked, wincing slightly at a few of the crimes. Being an arsonist wasn't the only thing he was guilty of. But the government didn't know that. He glanced at the surveillance camera and shook his head, smirking devilishly. There was no way he was going to let his tiny secret out that quickly. "Hm..the warden. I wonder if I met him yet," Tulio smirked, as his mind wondered back to his meeting with that man. The male did seem to fit the role pretty nicely.

(OOC: You're welcome <3 Thankies! I really like Kida! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyWed 4 Sep - 0:39

Kida crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, grunting quietly. She was glad he hadn't become overconfident after hearing other crimes. "How do you think I feel?" she asked, letting out an almost forced nervous laugh. "I was just a thief." Well, not just a thief, she thought to herself. But that's all that really matters now, isn't it? Tulio seemed to be decent, and was great conversation, but she had made the same mistake with Tobias. She wasn't going to let that happen again, she knew better now. "His name is Korso," Kida replied quickly. Cillian was the first to call him Korso and after the last game, she was positive that he was the warden. "He interrogated me when I was first brought here. Older guy; looks like he's in charge, and has a stick shoved way up his ass." She glanced up at the camera and shot a dirty look. "He probably thinks he's so high-and-mighty because he's on the other side of the bars, but he's no different from us."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyWed 4 Sep - 1:34

He blinked slightly in surprise at this new information. Why were they both here then? It didn't make any sense. "A thief? Well that doesn't make much sense. I don't that you're a typical everyday thief like ones from my earlier prison," Tulio remarked fiddling carefully with the rose. His eyes brightened at the color way that Kida described the warden who went by the name of Korso. "Heh. Sounds like the guy who interrogated me. Well amused me actually." Tulio glanced up at the surveillance, smirking darkly up at it. "Looks like I found out your name pretty quickly." Tulio directed the comment at the camera in a giddy tone. Then he chuckled softly at Kida's next comment, remembering what Korso had told him about that rude guard. "He's hypocritical. Korso had actually told me that his guard had gotten free of a murder charge against him." He wondered if the man had any history of violence too. Although it seemed like a big possibility.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyWed 4 Sep - 2:16

Kida rolled her eyes when Tulio talked more about Korso, learning more about him. "I'm not surprised." She was convinced that there was nothing left that would ever make her sympathize with Korso.

She brightened up when he said she didn't seem like just any thief. Even if it wasn't meant to be a compliment, Kida felt proud; happy. She needed happiness after everything that's happened. "Well," Kida started. "I wasn't just any thief, I suppose. I was a cat burglar, stealing art and diamonds from the rich--never seen or caught before." She smiled, remembering how good she was at her craft. "For months I had planned what would have been the perfect crime, but there were some complications... and now here I am." She didn't want to reveal too much about herself to somebody she had only just met, again. She felt comfortable around Tulio, but she couldn't see his face. For all she knew, he could be making faces with his cellmate, making fun of every word she said after it left her mouth. "So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyWed 4 Sep - 3:16

Tulio smirked at Kida's dismissive tone towards the Korso topic. It looked like Korso wasn't well liked among the prisoners. It was understandable since he was the warden, hypocritical one at that. His eyes glittered in delight at the mention of her being a cat burglar. "That's mighty impressive, Ms. La Reine," he smiled, his admiration for the female increasing higher by the minute as they conversed. He ought to know that master plans weren't always what they cracked up to be. Sometimes there were complications and mess ups. That's what happened to his first masterpiece. But at least he escaped it barely with his life. Tulio sighed heavily when she asked him that question. He had knew that it was coming sooner or later. "I burned down buildings there were of no use anymore at first. Then it soon became a profession as I burned for people who needed the insurance money." Tulio rubbed at his neck, frowning slightly at the next thing he was about to reveal. "I upgraded to a rich customer like an idiot. He made a mistake, got caught, and spilled the beans about me. Then they somehow gathered enough evidence to sentence me..." Tulio answered in a bummed out tone.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyThu 5 Sep - 0:13

Kida listened quietly as Tulio explained his story, nodding here and there. She raised her eyebrows, pleasantly surprised. He sounded genuine, and if he was telling the truth--then he seemed like a pretty decent guy. She looked to the side, replaying the night that she was caught over and over in her head. Both of their situations held some sort of similarity. Perhaps the two of them weren't so different. "The wealthy and I did not get along that well either. You can't trust anybody these days," she grumbled. "I'm not saying that we are all good people, but some of us just got dealt a bad hand." If what he said was true, she almost wished he hadn't been thrown into prison. Sure, many of his activities could be considered illegal, but it was more than what the government was doing. Where were they when she was homeless--besides only promising change but never acting on it? "That's highly commendable, Mr. De León," she complimented back in the same way that he had.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyThu 5 Sep - 1:09

Tulio nodded his head slowly in agreement even though Kida could not see this. "Mostly I'm don't get along with the government and the people who have ties with it," Tulio mentioned, with slight frown. "They're no better than us, prisoners either." He scowled slightly, casting his gaze to the floor.The government was full of traitorous bastards. Give them a single bribe that interest them greatly, then they'd quickly cover up what was done. Like the event had never happened. He quickly held back his pent up rage back once he noticed that his hand was clenching the stem of the rose tightly. Once he released his hold on the rose, Tulio sighed softly in relief to see that the rose was safe. It would be wrong to destroy his prize that quickly. Also,Kida has said that he was responsible for it. Although he had taken a likening to both the female and withered rose. "Why thank you, Ms. La Reine," he remarked back with a light smile.

(OOC: I got caught up with watching True Blood x_x )
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyThu 5 Sep - 2:18

Kida lowered her head and tucked her hair behind one ear. "Almost everything in this world is corrupt now," she complained. Talking to Tulio was enjoyable. He seemed intelligent, and definitely charming.  She wondered what he looked like--it'd be impossible to tell from his voice. She wanted to be able to identify him if she ever saw him. Although they had only just met, a cold shiver ran up Kida's spine at the thought of him being subject to one of Korso's games. Noticing that the tone of their conversation had shifted as well, she cleared her throat. "You haven't damaged your rose, have you?" She asked playfully.

((OOC: Ohh, you watch True Blood? I haven't seen it c: is it good?))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyThu 5 Sep - 2:39

"True. Even the young can be corrupted," Tulio agreed, with a grim expression. His parents were corrupted. Which resulted in Tulio being corrupted as well. In a different way though. Quickly, he shook his head of the grim thoughts. Tulio tilted his head down at the rose before glancing at the wall. He noticed that Kida was very good at noticing the change of atmosphere that he had created. "Oh, I was close to doing so. Luckily, I restrained myself," he answered back in an amused voice. He held the rose tenderly with more carefulness."I tend to lose my composure when I think about the government." His yearning for the box of matches increased because of his thoughts of the government.

(OOC: It's very good!! <3 You should really watch it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor EmptyThu 5 Sep - 3:00

Smiling coyly, Kida rested her hands on her lap. "Well, be careful with it, you'll only get one." She glanced back at the vase of the dead roses. There were still quite a few, but she wasn't going to be giving any more away. She hadn't really thought anything of it at first, but Tulio had seemed a little bit too flustered by the government. Had he had a traumatic experience? Was he really that bothered by the government? Shrugging, she dismissed it. It could just be her mind playing tricks on her, after all the chaos that happened in the last few days. "Sorry for bringing it up, then." Her voice was still teasing, but really she didn't have the energy to deal with somebody angry right now. Maybe that was one of the benefits of being separated by a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next