Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 22:22

Great. Kida sighed and pursed her lips. "It's nothing," she breathed out. "It's just that there's an incredibly slim chance we'll ever talk to each other again, so it's a bit frustrating." She thought back to Esmeralda, and how lucky she was that they had been placed in the same cell, but what were the chances of that ever happening again? Or, as a better question: what were the odds of even seeing Esmeralda again? These prisoners were the only people she'd see anymore, due to her life sentence.

She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Kida buried her head into her knees and closed her eyes, frustrated. I should of have escaped from here when I still had the strength, she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 22:40

"Now let's not be pessimistic, Ms. La Reine. If you keep thinking that, then we might not ever get to see each other," Tulio commented, raising an eyebrow at Kida's sudden change of attitude. Suddenly a black object caught his attention from underneath the table. As he peered over at it closer, it looked like a folder. He stood up, walking over to the table and getting on his knees to grab the black, leather folder off the floor from under the table. Tulio mentally scolded himself for not noticing the folder sooner. He looked over the folder casually then flipped through it slowly. His eyes glinted at the sight of some of the photos, especially at a certain photo of an exotic,white hair female with the name 'Kida La Reine'. "You really are a rarity, Ms. La Reine," Tulio smirked in delight as he read over her information. He was glad that she hadn't lied to him. "By any chance, does your room contain a folder...with a list of prisoners?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:04

Kida just listened to him and when he was quiet for a while, she felt like he had maybe grown bored of her. Damn it, did I blow it? she groaned quietly to herself, scolding herself even more. When he spoke again but this time about a folder, she shot her head out from her arms and stared straight ahead. Folder... As soon as she realized that he was talking about the leather folder with all of the prisoner information, her eyes landed on the one in her cell. She had noticed it before but hadn't taken account of it. She smiled lightly when she realized that he could see what she looked like.

"Thank you," she replied. Kida still felt lousy, so the compliment didn't affect her much. She reached for it as she spoke. "Yes, we were given these in the last cell swap. Everything in there is true. It proved useful to reveal some liars, and warn us about future cellmates."

((OOC: Sorry for the wait... I just started my Driver's Ed class on top of my regular classes so I got a little bit busy getting settled ^^))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Sep - 21:40

"Well isn't that convenient," Tulio chuckled, as his eyes scan over the pages. Kida had been right about the prisoners. Quite a few of them kind of irked him. While others just confused the hell out of him. A chill ran through his body as he looked at his cell mate's page. Tulio was sure to be careful around him for sure. "This is very unique prison...for very unique prisoners," Tulio murmured under his breath, as he walked back over to his spot with the folder. "Think I know who to avoid in this place. Or at least be careful around them," he commented with furrowed eyebrows. The most dangerous people he seemed to see so far were two women named Anastasia and Esmeralda. He wasn't sure about the Norewood or Desoto male. He quirked an eyebrow at the Asian female who was seventeen years old and the young male who was nineteen years old. "Guess this prison accepts seventeen years old?" Tulio asked in surprise.

(OOC: It's okay ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Sep - 22:02

Kida flipped through the pages and found Tulio's name. "Not bad, not bad at all." she smirked as her eyebrow shot up. "Mr. De León, you have been holding out on me." She laughed softly as she pushed away a strand of hair from her face. He wasn't Adonis or anything, but there was definitely nothing to complain about. As she flipped to the next page to see Tobias, she rolled her eyes. Shutting the folder, Kida put it to the side. She had already looked through it with Esmeralda and felt confident in her ability to match crimes to faces. "Mulan, you mean?" Kida paused. She cleared her throat. "Have you seen her long list of crimes? And what they are? It's no wonder she was tried and sentenced as an adult."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Sep - 23:06

Tulio laughed lightly at the obvious compliment. "Oh, I have?" Tulio teased playfully with a smirk, feeling slightly proud at being complimented. Tulio wrinkled his nose slightly as he looked down the list of crimes that Mulan had committed. He wondered what in the world had caused this girl to do all of these crimes. There had to be multiple things that could've influenced her to have made her do what she had done.He whistled lightly in surprise. "Well no wonder she's here. This is an unusually long list for such a young female." He tilted his head toward the wall with the folder still in his hands."Have you met her? Anything I should be warned about?" Tulio asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 1:36

Another pause. "Yes, I have met her. A friend, I suppose. Headstrong, loud mouth, but what else do you want me to say?" Kida twirled her fingers nervously. "I would not want you to jump to conclusions before even meeting her." She gave a tongue-in-cheek smile, thinking of all the words she could use to describe Mulan's attitude that she know would repel Tulio. She was a little firecracker, that girl, but definitely not to be underestimated. For that, Kida looked out for her and respected her--even if she was a pain in the ass. But, it was also too soon to be thinking about her and how she was faring. "Is there not anybody else that captures your interest?" Kida asked casually, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 2:47

Tulio raised an eyebrow at Kida's description of the Asian female. It sort of made him smile. Since it brought back memories of Tulio at age sixteen. After his parents had died, his personality did a back flip which surprised a lot of his family members. People would've described him as a sarcastic loud mouth kid. But he had gotten over that stage of that life, although it had been fun for a little while. "Well doesn't that bring back some childhood memories of being a loudmouth," Tulio chuckled lightly, slightly furrowing his eyebrows when Kida changed the topic. It seemed that Kida was friends with the female and she didn't want to speak much about her anymore. "The only people left that interest me is Ms. Levitt, Summers, and Mr. Norewood," he replied with a smirk. "Ms. Summers really fits the description of your roommate." he added, a slightly hint of concern in his voice. He glanced down at the pages, seeing two other names that interested him. A Mr. Donahue and Ms. Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 22:18

"She still is young. But, not that being a loud mouth is always a bad thing," Kida smiled. Her eyes lit when Tulio said Esmeralda's name. As soon as he finished the list of names, she let out a low whistle followed by a mild laugh. "You certainly hit the home run there," she grinned. "Esmeralda Levitt; a good friend of mine. You find her beautiful, do you not?" She asked as an eyebrow arched slowly. She had an effect on people and Kida was curious to see if Tulio found her attractive. "Summers; my cellmate, yes. Norewood; I have only met him through the wall. He is a man living in a century other than ours." She was counting the names off on her fingers as she mentioned each.

Last edited by Kida La Reine on Thu 12 Sep - 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 23:19

"Being a loudmouth in my family was a bad thing," Tulio remarked back, shrugging his shoulders casually. Tulio turned back to Esmeralda's page, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her picture. He did find her beautiful, but her crimes did strike him in a bad way. "She is quite beautiful, although her crimes turns my attention away from her beauty," Tulio chuckled nervously, as he saw the word, mass murder. He grimaced slightly at Kida confirming that Anastasia was her cell mate, that didn't settle right with Tulio much. Perhaps he was worrying too much about it. Tulio turned to Norewood's page, tilting his head to the side at the page. "Living in another century than ours? How so?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 23:59

Kida let out an amused smile as he spoke about Esmeralda. "I was shocked at first too. Many of us have our reasons, as I'm sure you know." That was all she said. When Tulio pressed on about Cillian, Kida couldn't help but sigh. "He was a slaver," she stated dryly, repeating his crime. That itself would send him back in time, yet there was even more than that. "On top of that, he's also extremely traditional and chivalrous. He seems to live back in the century of courtship, big frilly dresses, and segregation." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "I don't know, he just rubbed me the wrong way. Many seem to like him though." She sat silent for a moment and then quickly took charge of the conversation. "Let's change the topic. I don't want to be gossiping about all of the prisoners, I hope you don't mind. Everybody is unique in their own way that we all perceive each other differently." Her tone was fatigued, but also friendly. Tulio could look over the book with his cellmate later if he was truly curious. But Kida was tired, having looked over and discussing the book with three different people now. She felt she could read it word for word without even having to open it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 0:12

Tulio knew that statement was true. Esmeralda had reasons for what she did, while Tulio had reasons for his secret. Tulio couldn't help, but chuckle at Kida's description of the man. It really did fit the physical description of the man when Tulio glanced back at the photo of the man. At least he knew that the older man would have manners. So he wouldn't worry about him much really. Tulio slightly pouted when Kida said that she wanted to change the topic. "Just when it was getting fun," Tulio teased playfully as he set down the folder onto the floor. He glanced over at his cellmate, frowning. Tulio did have the right gut feeling about his mate. He was just glad that he hadn't upset the male...yet. "But sure, if you really want to," Tulio replied, settling himself back into a cross legged position.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep - 18:43

Kida smiled gladly, relieved that Tulio agreed to do so. "Perhaps we will have other opportunities to talk about it, if you'd still like to. I know that I'd be curious about the rest of the prisoners if I was in your situation," she shrugged casually. He'd probably meet the entire prison before they'd ever talk again. That thought wasn't being pessimistic in her eyes--it was being realistic. "I can answer you one last question if you'd like, but only if you call me 'The Wise One' once more." Kida laughed lightly, grinning.

((OOC: sorry for the lame post ^^ I'm going to be busy tonight so I just wanted to at least give you something since i've had to make you wait these past few days))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep - 18:52

[OOC: D'aawww... is it safe to guess now Kida will bring Tulio to the dinner dates? xDD]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep - 19:00

((OOC: Yes! I was actually about to make a post either today or tomorrow after I replied to Anya's topic c: but if you'd like you can already write that down in the task. Also, I won't even begin to tell you how scared I was when I saw you write in here XD writing as Dimitri is muuuuuch less intimidating))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep - 19:33

Tulio smirked slightly at Kida's suggestion of asking one last question if he'd call her that. She must have really liked that nickname for her to say that. He glanced down at the folder, his interest in the other prisoners had quickly diminished a few seconds ago. Tulio was just going to memorize the face, names, and crimes of each prisoner to know what he was dealing with later. He didn't want to annoy Kida with any more questions about prisoners who weren't that much of an importance at this very moment. "I see that you love the nickname I gave you," he teased playfully, chuckling softly. "No questions come to mind, so I'm fine. But thank you, 'The Wise One'." He grinned, calling her it either way.

(OOC: Wasn't lame! :0 Kind of scared me too, Korso! DX <(o0o)> Yay!!)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Sep - 20:16

[OOC: Haha, pfft, I was already thinking while writing the other post something along the lines of: "Moahaha, this'll freak them out xDDD (I'm so mean.. xDD)]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Sep - 1:26

(OOC: Well you succeeded! XD)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:56

"I do," Kida smirked as she played with a strand of her hair. After Tulio called her the nickname one last time, she grinned widely and looked down, satisfied. "Well then, now it is my turn to ask you questions." She re-positioned herself, sitting crossed legged now. Placing her hands in her lap, she leaned her head against the wall and a thought came into her mind effortlessly. "If you could be doing anything, anywhere in the world right now.. what would it be?" Kida closed her eyes to imagine what she would be doing if she had the choice. She took a deep breath, feeling her strength from the first week of being an inmate returning slowly. It was easy to drift into another reality, with the dim lights of the cell. "When I say anything, I do mean anything. Be creative; impress me." She puckered her lips in excitement as she raised her eyebrow, curious as to what he would say.

((OOC: Okay! I'm sorry for being inactive for a little, but now I'll reply ASAP >:3 I was struggling with inspiration, but I think RPing with you and Anya have helped me get some inspiration back so I think Kida's going to be how I envisioned her from the beginning from now on.))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:03

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the question, laughing lightly to himself. "I'm not sure if I can impress you, Ms. La Reine," he responded, furrowing his eyebrows lightly as he tapped his knee a couple of times out of habit. "All I cared about was doing my job as well as my hobby. I loved to watch the flames consume whatever I set it to," Tulio sighed softly a the memories of his special projects. He tilted his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling. Then grinned lightly at a thought that popped in his head. "I've always dreamed of travelling on my own. So most likely I would be living it up in countries like New Zealand, Japan, Britain, France, Australia, and Thailand," Tulio answered with a light smile, dozens of other countries in his mind still. He had been so obsessed with his arsonist antics, that he forgot one of his favorite dreams from when he was young. "I only got to travel to a few places like Germany and China, because of my parents' jobs...Really wasn't exactly promising with them," Tulio added, with a bland tone as he mentioned his parents by the slip of his tongue. Of course it wasn't promising. He was forced to follow his parent's rules and guidelines, although there were other reasons for it not being promising. But he did enjoy the scenery and culture that he absorbed from seeing and listening to the atmosphere around him.

(OOC: You're fine! XD Can't wait for their dinner date!! <3 Yay! :3 I so wanna go to Japan .__. But my anime love will be replenished by the anime con I'm going to in Atlanta!! <3)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 2:26

Kida chuckled quietly as he responded. "Your answer was not boring at all though. I actually had the same answer," she smiled as she fluttered her eyes open. "Travel is something I have always been grateful to of been able to do--even if it was for thievery." Tucking a hair behind her ear again, she thought about it for a second. "I was born in France. Before my mother died, she taught me languages that assisted me greatly in doing so." Kida stared blankly ahead of her. "It's wonderful, but travelling on your own like you said... do you not fear that you would eventually feel lonely?" For a moment, she imagined travelling around the rest of the world with a lover in one arm. The thought vanished almost as soon as it came. She was still so young. At her age, Kida would even be considered as being in the prime of her life. There was so much more she could have done. No, there's still so much more she will do. Plans to escape may have been delayed, but they weren't forgotten.

((OOC: Neither can I!! And that sounds like so much fun! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 3:38

Tulio smiled lightly at Kida's comment. "Great minds think alike," Tulio complimented, smirking in delight as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh? Born in France? Well aren't you a lucky girl," Tulio teased playfully in a fake jealous tone. She was indeed a lucky woman, unfortunately this prison screwed her luck up though. He was slightly envious at learning about her mother teaching her languages, it meant that Kida's mother had cared about her. Tulio shook his head and ignored that emotion. It was unnecessary to be envious. Then sighed softly at Kida's question, biting his lip lightly. "Well I never really did get close to people. So lovers never did last long, while friends were actually like acquaintances. The life of an arsonist," Tulio chuckled lightly, shrugging lazily. There were times where he had gotten close to his lovers, but eventually had to leave them because of their suspicions. "So basically I just kept myself entertained and busy to ignore the lonely atmosphere. But the idea of having someone, that I like with me, does sound nice though," Tulio smiled lightly, amused by imagining him with someone that he liked. So far in his life, Kida was probably the only person who's he gotten close to...in one day actually.Since he had no reason to hide his crime anymore. He chuckled softly to himself at this fact.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 12:04

"Oui, Monsiour." Kida nodded with a wide smirk. Her accent was still noticeable, but her Mother's first language had actually been English, so French and English felt like the same language inside her head. "I can understand what you mean. Although for me, I'm naturally extroverted so it was easy to make many friends throughout the years. However, I never got to keep any since I relocated often." That was probably the worst part of her craft.

Imagining the beauty of the world that she had yet to see, Kida couldn't help but smile sadly. After a moment, the smile vanished and she sighed. Planting her elbow on her lap, she placed her face on the palm of her hand. "So when you get out of here, do you believe you would do that?"

((OOC: I'm back from that thing I told you about. I thought I'd have more internet connection but I guess not, sorry ;~; So let's wrap this up before the cellmate swap mmkay? c: ))
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 12:56

Tulio smirked lightly at this, delighted by her noticeable accent. He did adore exotic places, materials, and people. "Our 'little crimes' did get slightly in the way of social life," Tulio chuckled slightly, furrowing his eyebrows at this fact. Although his crime did that, he didn't really care much that his social life wasn't so extravagant. Tulio rubbed slightly at his neck in a sheepish way. "Of course, I think spending time in here would really set my mind to traveling the world. I know that I'd have to live life while I can...or before something like this happens again," he answered truthfully. Since he knew that he would go back to starting fires again, although he would choose his customers wisely from then on out. As Tulio thought about this, the lights in the cell began to dim, he looked up and tilted his head. "Guessing that it's nearing 11?" he stated in an amused, yet disappointed voice.

(OOC: It's alright <3 Sure thing! XD)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 21:10

"I have a life sentence," Kida said blankly. "Harsh compared to others, yes. But I aggravated nearly half of the law enforcement in Europe. To imagine travel is most likely as far as I will get anymore." Even though that's what came out of her mouth, she didn't really believe that. Whether or not her reassurance that she would escape was just to keep her from going insane or a promise that she truly meant to keep was beginning to be unclear, but she would never admit it. The limitations that this prison offered made it much more difficult to escape.

When the lights began dimming, Kida sighed. She wished she could keep talking to Tulio. "One of these days--I'm just going to scream. As loud as I can, after curfew." Kida furrowed her eyebrows. Her expression was playful, but also determined. She was only teasing now, but something deep inside of her knew that she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor   TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW w/ C4 Meeting the next door neighbor
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next