Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] Empty
PostSubject: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptyFri 27 Dec - 23:54

Jane woke up slowly. She needed to blink a few moments, before she could finally see clearly again. Carefully she sat up and hold her head. A headache. A small sigh slipped out of her mouth. What has happened now? As far as she could remember, she had been on a game...

That didn't seem to be finished. And she was still alive. Jane pursed her lips. Now everything in here started to annoy her. She didn't liked to be pushed around. Her eyes shimmered dangerously for a moment, before it turned back to normal. Jane took a deep breath.

'Calm down, calm down.', she told herself. This won't help. Her view flew around and she recognized the room she had been in a few times before. Did she got a cellmate again? Jane stood up walking slowly round in the room, towards the big body of a male. Someone she knew sadly.

She sat down next to him and turned him around. Shang. Well. Not the worst cellmate. A smile curled up on her lips. Let's see when he'd be awake. Jane stood up and walked towards the bars. Next to them, she slipped down the wall and sat down. Waiting for whatever would happen the next hours, next days.

She really got fed up now. No pretty, naive little girl anymore. She smiled.

Who said she had been fair all the time of her life?
Let's get the party started.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 0:19

Helga woke up on the couch of the staff room. She sleepily opened her eyes and sat up, trying to figure out how she ended up on the couch. Did Korso play one of his tricks again? Helga tried to concentrate. The only thing she remembered last was talking with Jane. Jane.

Helga's eyes shot wide open. She flung herself from the couch and out of the room. She raced through Division A only to find Jane gone, along with half of the other prisoners. Helga caught eyes with some new prisoners she didn't recognize. Oh no. What if Korso killed them all? Without hesitation, Helga headed towards the second division.

As soon as she reached the floor, she caught her eye. There was Jane in the first cell. Helga let out a large sigh of relief. "Jane," she whispered. Helga tiptoed towards the bars and reached her hand through. "Jane, are you okay? I thought you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 0:32

Jane turned her head around, when she heard the loud noises of someone coming near. Did something happen? She had never heard someone run along the floors the time she had been here. When a nervous female guard run along and stopped before the bars.

A smile curled up on Jane's lips. Her own favorite guard seemed to have searched for her. She took Helga's hand in hers and pulled her closer, well as close as the bars let her. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry.", she whispered softly, caressing her cheeks.

"The last game seemed to be an error or something. For me and him as well, I think.", she pointed at Shang. "I don't know if there are others outside of this cells who survived as well, but I couldn't do what he told me to do, so...", Jane chuckled slightly. "Might be good or bad for me, let's see."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 0:40

Helga nodded, but kept her cool. She cleared her throat and looked at the ground. "He's killed them Jane." She whispered. "Korso slaughtered almost all of them." She shook her head and bit her lip.

"This isn't right Jane. I know these people aren't exactly innocent but most of them don't deserve to die!" Helga said, her voice cracking. "I feel like I should do something.. But I don't want to die or worse.. I don't want him to kill the people I care about the most." Helga looked up into Jane's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 0:57

Jane looked at the guard. The woman seemed to feel helpless and weak. Though she definitely wasn't. Jane sighed and patted her head. "That's true. But I can remember telling you, that it is just a matter of time till everyone of us dies. Now it just seems to start getting more interesting.", Jane chuckled again.

"I won't let him or anyone kill me that easily. And yes, I would get angry if he hurts you or Cillian.", Jane frowned. Well not more than she was annoyed right now. She leaned forward and whispered into Helga's ear. "Take care of yourself.", leaning back, smiling softly and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 18:56

Helga gave her a small smile but it soon faded. She just didn't get it. Sure everyone died at one point in their life, but this was inhumane. This was horrible. Helga let out a sigh and stared at the woman. She decided to let the matter go. It wasn't worth arguing with her about it.

"Well Jane I will do everything in power to keep you and the other prisoners safe," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 19:41

Jane sighed and looked at her. "So you want to be the first who dies next in here?", she asked in a serious tone. "I rather have you hurt me than see you dead somewhere. And I'm sure he'll be making me see you dead. Or worse.", Jane shook her head.

"Use your power first to keep yourself safe. Nothing more.", she tipped at the bars. "I didn't got caught for such a long time cause I'm stupid or naive."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:50

"Stop worrying about me, Jane!" Helga snapped. She realized her anger and took a deep breathe. "I know you've been through a lot. But I have been through years of training. I am capable of much more than you may think."

Helga rubbed her temples. "You don't deserve to be here. I know it and you know it. You may lie to yourself. But we both know you're kind-hearted and only meant well. You didn't mean to kill those people. But the people I've killed.." Her voice trailed off. "The people I killed. I meant to kill them. I knew exactly what I was doing."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySun 29 Dec - 0:16

Jane looked at Helga in thought. Her words wasn't that wrong, but not really true either. She bit her lower lip and thought of an answer. The only thing she never wanted to do, was to push that woman away from her. Indeed, she would, if she could save Helga's life with some harsh words that would definitely hurt her.

Jane closed her eyes and then opened them slowly. "Was it like that when he told you to kill me? Did you knew exactly what you were doing? Were you really capable of what you did at that point?", she asked softly and serious.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySun 29 Dec - 0:27

Helga bit her lip to Jane's reply. "That's not fair," Helga whispered as she exhaled. "You're not allowed to bring that up. I-" Helga's voice cracked. "I love you Jane. I loved you. I had no choice. He was going to kill so many more people than just you then frame it on me. I had no choice."

Helga banged her fist against the wall. "I still love you.." she whispered, sinking down to the ground. "And I am sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you. But that doesn't change what I am." She looked up into Jane's eyes.

"I am more of a monster than any of you are."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySun 29 Dec - 1:01

Jane looked down on her hands. "Can't we be monsters together?", she whispered.

These feelings she had, when she was with Helga or Cillian. They could be love, but most of all, she wanted to protect them. They belonged to her. No one was allowed to touch them. She was the only one who should be allowed to share their lives. Jane hold her head and chuckled. Seemed like she was possessive about them. Like he was. Like her father was about her and her mom.

Well, that's not fair.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySun 29 Dec - 3:47

Helga let out a short laugh along with Jane. "But you told me you loved Cillian? And you love Cillian don't you?" She asked, slowly.

{OOC: Okay I HAD to listen to Monster while I write this and I read "Well, that's not fair" as soon as Rihanna said it and it just made this so much better xDD}
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptySun 29 Dec - 16:56

(OOC: Wink)

"I love him. I love you.", Jane shrugged. She couldn't say more than the truth. This game could end bloody. In every single way they were capable to think of. And though Jane liked poisonous medicine and poison itself more than knives and guns, she wouldn't hesitate to use them either. She just wondered why the main keeper had left her out of the games earlier. Well, the last one didn't seem to happen much with her.

Did she looked so weak? Jane bit her lower lip. Then she leaned forward and pulled Helga softly closer. Her lips caressed the ones of the guard tenderly, then she stopped. "I'm not going to let him hurt you two as long as I'm alive.", she said calmly. Might be the best to make him kill her soon, but it wouldn't be that boring either anymore in this prison.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptyMon 30 Dec - 0:54

Helga was taken for surprise when Jane kissed her, but she kissed back tenderly but with passion. Helga smiled and looked down, her cheeks turning red. "Well thank you Jane," she whispered softly. She looked into her eyes.

At that moment, Helga didn't care who Jane loved. She just cared that she was one of them. She let out a breath of air and closed her eyes. She wished things were different.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptyTue 31 Dec - 17:26

"Do you wish that these bars between us won't exist?", Jane smirked playfully. Helga looked so cute, when she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] EmptyTue 31 Dec - 18:19

"Do I ever," Helga said, giving a laugh. "Some days I wish I were a prisoner just so I could be with you, be in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]   I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm friends with the monster under my bed... [TAG: Hattori, Helga, every other guard/ttw]
Page 1 of 1