Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] Empty
PostSubject: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 16:23

Tobias walked back and forth in his cell and rubbed his wrists by anxiety and nervousness. He hasn't had the chance to take drugs for several days now- and it really started to show. He was always up on his feet and couldn't sleep, and it was often he became angry..
Once Tobias heard something outside in the hall - he quickly went over to the door and knocked on it to get the guard's attention.
"Hey, you.. Come here!" He called, but didn't knew if she heard him - so he banged on the door a bit harder,
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 18:34

(I am so sorry for the wait hun, I had a lot to do this morning Razz)
Aurora rolled her eyes when she heard one of the prisoners start pounding on the door, "I heard you the first time! What is it?" She snapped, she was starting to get annoyed at how the people in her cellblock were always talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 18:42

"Hey..Hey" Tobias said with a low voice, and repated himself because of his nervously behavior. When he knew that it was a guard he hadn't met before- he started to smile a bit.
"I have a offer for you" He said quickly and leaned against the door. "What would you do to get all the money you need? Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 18:56

Aurora sighed, "Absolutely nothing, besides you don't have any money and even if you did I wouldn't give you anything." She said flatly, she had a feeling she knew which one this was...the one who used drugs but either way she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:00

"I have alot of money, just don't on me right now.. But I have friends who can give it to you" Tobias said and forced himself not to jump at the spot. He had to atleast try to act normal - even though he knew he failed.
"Or, if you don't want money- I can give you something else..?! " He smirked
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:15

Aurora grimaced in disgust, "There's nothing of yours I would want, money or otherwise." She said simply. "And once the symptoms die down, you won't be as edgy." She added, she had seen others just like him....although judging from his voice she could tell he was edgier then some.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:33

"I'll do anything! Show some kindness for once" Tobias muttered and ran his hand through his hair, almost pulling it.
"If I don't get what I want, maybe my dear cellmate here is in big trouble.. He's the only thing I can hurt" He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:37

"If you hurt your cell mate then there'll be consequences, and trust me you will regret anything you do to him." She said seriously as she stepped closer to the door.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:39

"Like what? Are you gonna do something to me?" Tobias laughed and softly ended it. He knew what the warden had said the first day- but still.
"But if you don't want me to break, give me what I need!" He said and almost shouted the last part.
"I'll anything! Tell the warden, just do something!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:50

Aurora rolled her eyes, "I can't do that, and if you do snap then you'll be dealt with accordingly." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 19:54

"Why can't you talk to the Warden? Isn't he like the boss over this place? I demand that someone talks to him!" Tobias growled before he began to walk back and forth infront of the door again.
"It's simple.. Just give me what I need, and I will be a good prisoner! Wouldn't you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:14

Aurora whistled under her breath as he started growling, "Someone's got a temper." She couldn't help but say before rolling her eyes, "And well sorry we can't make exceptions for criminals like you." She stated.
(sorry she's such a brat o-o XDD)
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:21

[Hahah xD it's cool Wink She's a guard ;D ]

"Do you know what I have done?.. To girls like you?" Tobias asked darkly and leaned his hands on the doorframe.
"If I ever get the chance, I will probably kill you if you keep acting this way" He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:32

Aurora laughed, "I've dealt with all kinds of threats, and trust me I've handled some of the worst criminals...so try something else." She stated matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:38

"I am one of the worst criminals!" Tobias kept on growling and banged the door with one hand.
"And I promise that I will have you killed! and I never break a promise!" he shouted and backed away from the door, and instead walked in circles in the cell. The headache killed him..
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:53

Aurora sighed and pinched her nose as she waited for him to stop yelling death threats at her, "Yeah well considering that you're never going to leave this place then good luck." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 20:55

"But I will meet you several times - and one day you will come close enough so that I can put my hands around your beautiful neck" Tobias said as once as he was back by the door.
"One day- you will be stupid enough to come near me" Tobias smirked darkly before he let out a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:09

"And one day I can put my pepper spray in your eyes and hit you with my baton...but today's not that day." Aurora replied not at all phased by his threats. After all she had heard them all and this was only one of many she had heard repeated through the years.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:11

"Pepperspray? baton? Do you really think that can stop me?!" Tobias asked and let out a loud laugh, and couldn't stop for a while - really mocking the guard.
"And when that day happen, you will not even have time to take up your precious spray before it's too late.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:16

Aurora rolled her eyes, "That day will never come and if you do try and kill and me...you won't stand a chance." She stated, she had been trained to hold her own in a fight and she knew the fastest ways to take someone down so she wasn't bothered by his threats one bit.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:18

"You seem so sure.. It will be fun to meet you without handcuffs one day" Tobias smirked widely and chuckled to himself.
"What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:20

"Lannister, and trust me if you ever get the chance...then I'm sure it will be fun." She stated coldly.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:22

"Your first name.." Tobias said with -now, a charming laugh.
"And how come a girl like you ends up in a prison like this?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] EmptyWed 10 Jul - 21:27

"Sorry my first name isn't one I give out to criminals and its simple....I'd rather be making a difference for people who are terrorized by people like you." She said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]   The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora] Empty

Back to top Go down

The prisoner and his Guard [Tag Aurora]
Page 1 of 1