Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 8:06

At that she seemed to huff rolling over unto her other side so her back was to him "I got thrown in jail, branded and then soaked all for the amusement of one fucking twisted warden... yah its been a great time" she muttered sarcastically. Gently beginning to play with her long red hair ".... Everything was great before... before.... before I messed it up, I shoulda just kept my head down..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 8:16

(OOC: I'm not sure if it was by mistake that I got the email or something, but did you send me a private message lol? because it's not showing up in my inbox)

Sinbad grimaces - uncomfortable with where the conversation. He didn't like talking about himself, but he felt the need to comfort her... and he knows what she's going through, he really does - the ache of the branding still hot at the nape of his neck.

"I'd say everything is going to be okay... but, well, we both know it's not going to be."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 16:22

((it wasnt a mistake about the email I sent a message but I sent it to the wrong person XD so I deleted it sorry for not telling you sooner life's been a bit of a rollercoaster lately so ive had little time for anything))

Anya sighed softly as she rolled back around looking up at him ".... well it isn't too bad to say something even if it is a bit worthless.... I mean.... without something to hope for.... its going to get very dark being here. I-I-I'm scared that the next person they trap me in with wont be as kind as you have been" a small sheen of tears coming to her eyes "I've heard guards talking about some of the people here...."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 3:29

(OOC: Haha okay Smile Hope everything's okay!)

"You look like you can handle yourself?" He starts, awkwardly. Yeah, he'd heard about some of the guys in here. Child rapists, slave traders, gang members... he is one of those guys.

An idea goes off like a light bulb above his head, and he grins. "Can you defend yourself? Do you know how to fight?"

He and Marina had been the ones to teach Proteus how to fight; had tag teamed and turned him into a fierce fighter when they were teenagers living on the street and he was the pompous rich kid that liked to hang around 'cause he was looking for a thrill.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 4:07

((oh god sinbad do not train this monster you know not what you do!!! XD hehehe everything is fine Very Happy im so happy to rp))

Anya blinked before slowly getting up as she looked at him like some kind of lost puppy before shaking her head sadly "N-n-no.... the first I ever... even.... the first time I 'defended' myself was the incident that ended me up here in the first place... I wasn't raised to throw a punch or anything of the sort really"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul - 5:03

"Well, you're gonna have to defend yourself." Sinbad replies, feels something like adrenalin coursing through him at the prospect of a fight, even if it isn't a real one. "Because, like you said, not everyone is as nice as me, and I'm not nice."

He spreads his legs to the hips and raises his fists, curling his lip up in a smirk. "Wanna learn?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 8:22

Anya gently bit her lip getting to her feet as she looked up at him "d-defend myself? like really fight? Umm... I think the guards won't like such things are you sure?" not sure what to say.

though of course on the inside the little devil in her squee'd with joy.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 8:53

"Screw the guards." He replies, scoffing at the thought of them. "They gotta get their jollies off somehow. And we can always stop and pretend we're fucking when they come by." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 12:42

Anya almost turned as red as her hair as he mentioned what they could pretend to be doing, kinda cute as she fiddled with her hair before gently nodding "o-ok" agreeing to his plans softly. Looking over his body with those big doe eyes of her's letting them roam appreciatively over his figure obviously not seeming to mind the idea of 'fake' sex with him.

Though in truth her eyes were following the veins of his body excited more at the possibility of causing injury then pleasure. Well then again in her word the two words were almost interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul - 12:57

Sinbad shifted, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he watched her. "So we're doing this then?"

Without waiting for an answer, he moved towards her to stand at her side. "If you're right handed, put your right foot in front of the left; spread your legs hip width apart and raise your hands, right hand in front of the other, and make a fist." He lifted his own fists, raising a brow to urge her along. "And if you're left, use your left instead."

He had grown up on the streets, so he knew that what he was teachers her probably wasn't correct; he never fought professionally, never got proper lessons; he'd only learned through having to defend himself.

And now she will too.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 15:00

Anya followed his instructions and she was like any first time brawler completely oblivious on how to stand or even curl her hand into a fist properly. Watching him and blushing softly when he got so close to her trying to concentrate. With enough gentle encouragement soon she was at least looking like she was ready for a fight. Even if she was some skinny white girl that looked like she would be better as some kinda ballet dancer then any type of brawler.

"o-okay I think... I think I got it... now... now what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Jul - 16:27

He throws his arm out, fast and sure, a punch that would have had a man taller than him stumbling back from the strength of it and watches her do the same.

"You look like you've never thrown a punch in your life." He starts, giving her a sideways look. "You're kidding right; you've never actually thrown a proper punch in your life. What are you even in here for?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 1:17

"....." she seemed to be embarrassed as he commented on her lousy fighting skills "I.... I really haven't... my mother wanted me to be a country singer and my father well he just didnt think it was proper for girls to get into a tussle...."

when it came to how she was in this place to begin with Anya hung her head "I-I-" biting her lip softly "I killed someone.... Rico Marx... he... he threatened to do horrible things to me and my mama, and my little brothers because of an altercation he and my papa had in our family restaurant. I was waitressing when it was late and he came in with his boys... kept yelling at my papa something fierce and... next thing I knew I got between them. Took his knife from him and stabbed him... I thought he was going to hurt my family. I just couldn't believe what I'd done. I-I turned myself in"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 11:23

"'Proper for girls to fight'?" He quoted, scrunching his nose up in disgust. "What day and age is he living in?" He huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, watching as she hung her head in embarrassment.

"Why didn't you plead for self defense?" He questions once she'd finished. "Doesn't matter if it wasn't self defense; if you acted it out enough, you might have got away with it, or... been sent to a different prison."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 16:06

".... he might have been the scum of the earth... but he was another human being, I couldnt... i couldnt live with myself" she said softly "I know my dad was a bit backwards but he... he just wanted all of us to have a happy normal life. Dont you know what thats like? to want to ignore all the shit in the world and try to find something good in life to hang unto?"

Looking up at him now with her big baby blues shimmering with tears that threatened to come to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 16:37

"Yeah." He replies softly, scratching the back of his head. He'd had it, once. And then he'd gone and messed it up. "Yeah, I do. But I can't afford to think like that." He watches her, eyes brimming with tears, and, hesitantly, he pushes forward and squeezes her shoulder, hoping to comfort her. "And neither can you."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 17:00

She doesnt shy at his touch and instead leans on him and hiccups back tears as she nods her head knowing full well what sort of place this was. Though clenching her hands together letting her sharpened nails cut into her hand was all she could do to force the tears. Moving to wrap her arms around him "T-thank you...for... everything... your... one of the nicest cellmates ever... im... so lucky I got you, im so frightened if they- if they swap us again I dunno whats going to happen"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 18:03

He's tense for a moment, staring down at her in shock before reluctantly wrapping his arms around her, slowly relaxing into her and squeezing her to him. He feels a pang of guilt as he rests his chin on the crown of her head; he's not good. He's not.

And then he feels anger; the full weight of her words finally hitting him. They will change cells - she will be rooming with a killer, a rapist that won't feel even an ounce of guilt about what they could do, and probably would do to her.

His grip on her tightens, crushing her to him and resting his chin on the crown of her head as she cries. "As long as you're with me, no one will hurt you."

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 18:16

As she feels her arms around him she knows she has him it would be sort of sweet if she was capable of feeling the closeness and comfort she projected. Ahhh.... his heart beart she could hear his heart...

ba-dum
ba-dum
ba-dum

it was the only sound in the world she could say she felt anything for, that sweet beat that would change rhythm through various emotions. Her favorite rhythm was fear. But for now just hearing his heart would do...

Silently nodding her head as she clung to him whispering softly "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Aug - 18:29

Instead of replying, he clapped her back gentle and let her go, moving away uncomfortably. He'd never been one for physical affection.

Unless, of course, it was in a bed. Or in a shower... against a wall - that was one of his favourite positions.

He shifts again, uncomfortable for an entirely different reason, and coughs. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 3:04

Anya gently backed off blushing softly before looking at her feet "im sorry... its just... your so nice... ah... well it... its a bit hot in here" she muttered to herself before just moving to sit on the bed and gently peels off the top half of the orange uniform revealing the tight white shirt underneath that clung to her form. Running her hands through her long red hair as she let out a sigh that almost sounded like a moan before letting her hair fall about her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 7:42

"Tch, yeah it is." He mumbles under his breath, moving back to lean against the wall, watching her as she peels her uniform off and run her hands through her hair.

Damn.

She fucking moaned.

He shifts again, swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 8:12

Anya just gently stretched arching her back with a happy sigh "ahhh it feel so good to be on a soft bed, my last bed was so hard and stiff. It made my whole body ache" Gently bending over to run her hands over her legs gently massaging her calves "even my legs... and I took gymnastics when I was a wee thing, still practice now and then to keep myself flexible and healthy"

Gently sitting up proper to look at Sinbad and then began to look over him like she was quite interested before blushing again and turning away. Aww the young lass like him but was bashful.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 13:09

"A gymnast?" He questions, forcing himself to keep his voice even.

Watching her watch him, before blushing and looking away, Sinbad smirks. He struts towards the bunks, opting to sit on the edge and watch her. "So... you said something about sharing a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 15:33

Anya begins to turn as red as a tomato as she gently begins to fiddle with her hair "It was the only sport my dad would let me join, and it was fun learning how to do flips..." then of course he mentioned the sharing a bed thing and she gently bit her lip before looking up at him with those big blue eyes "I-I just... dont really wanna be alone right now, my first night I had nightmares and well.. I just..." looking down again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next