Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Aug - 18:58

Well then, he thinks, licking his teeth, this isn't where I suspected it to go.

Which, in retrospect, he should have anticipated, since he had set it up to be more of a 'you can trust me I'm a good dude!' kind of relationship than a 'i'm really hot, and really horny, and you should be too!' relationship.

Damn, that could have been great.

"Yeah," He replies, looking away. "I understand ya."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug - 1:22

Anya letting her hair fall in front of her face smiled gently under the curtain of red... ah he was becoming fun... such a good thing too because she'd hate to have a fight so soon. Considering how he tried showing her how to be all tough and strong... she knew if she were to get him it would have to be when he slept. But he did not bore her so there was no need for that.

Gently she moved closer to him till she was right beside him still blushing softly "Soo... what now?" she asked why the question itself seemed innocent enough those baby blues of hers had darkened with something... desire? hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug - 9:00

Sinbad tenses when she moves closer, and lets out a groan when he sees her face up close; blushing cheeks, bright blue eyes, red lips. He leans in and presses his lips to hers, chaste enough for her to push away but hard enough for her to know that he wanted more.

When he pulls back, it's just enough to see her face again. "This good?" He breathes, squeezing her hip.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug - 15:17

Anya let out a cute little squeak of surprise when she was kissed, before kissing him back softly. When he withdrew she held back a small whimper before realizing what was going on. Her face? was flushed with the sudden desire.

"t-t-that was... very good"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Aug - 16:54

"Good." He breathes, and pushes her down onto the mattress, smiling down at her.

She's a fucking vision; flushed face, red hair spilled against the pillow beneath her hair. She's not someone he'd normally be attracted to, but she looks beautiful beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 0:52

She gasped suddenly being pushed down unto the mattress gently moving under him as she drew her legs up unto the bed, a smile playing upon her lips ".... Mr. Shahzad I think you are trying to seduce me" her voice coming out in a soft tantalizing whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 2:11

He lets out a short laugh and pulls back slightly and smiles down at her cockily. "I think it's working."

He grips her thigh and pulls lightly, hooking her leg over his hip as he leans down and plants kisses along her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 7:55

She laughs before blushing "I-I-I think it is too... but... I... shouldnt..." before she felt his grip and gasped as his lips grace her jaw, letting out a small moan "ahhh... that- that is good feels good... your.. I think I might lose control if you keep doing that..." a small edge to her voice as spoke those words almost a warning but playful as she moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 11:03

"Go on," It comes out more of a sharp hiss as he roles his hips against her, hearing her moan. "Lose control."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 15:39

(uh...oh...)

Anya could only grin and with a giggle she was putting her arms around him before gently touching his cheek... this would be about the time that one might be able to tell that this girls nails? sharpened and kinda serrated. Before her hands went down to his chest ripping open his orange jumpsuit. RAKING those nails down his chest while her mouth pressed hot kisses against his neck before biting down hard.

Rough was the tame way of saying how this girl was, apparently went she let go she REALLY let go, this was the kind of girl the regular joes barely survived and some of the more devious made sure they had cuffs for.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 18:27

Sinbad hisses at the pain of her nails raking down his chest while she simultaneously prepped open mouth kisses along his jaw before biting down on his neck.

"Fuck," He groans, gripping her thighs and carefully flipping them over so that she straddles his hips. "Give a guy a warning, eh?" He laughs, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 19:46

Anya didn't mind the sudden change of position she actually quite enjoyed it slowly letting go of his neck before licking the wound then leaning back to look upon him. The look in her eyes right now, was like a hard core drug addict getting her fix when she quite purposely digs her nails into his chest. Fuck, always the quiet ones that were the most kinky. Grinning down at him as she chuckled "I believe I did.... whats the matter dont wanna play anymore?" she teases and mocks him lightly daring him to ask for more.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 19:50

Instead of answering, he wraps n hand around the back of her neck, bring her down into a hard kiss; a wet slide of tongue and teeth before biting her bottom lip hard, licking away the small droplet of blood that leaked down her chin.

When he leans back, he's grinning, wide and smug, and his grip on her hip is bruising. "Have at it, Anya."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 20:03

She gasped before she was pulled down into his embrace moaning when he soothed the bite he had bestowed upon her. With that and his strong grip all bets were off... she ripped and tore his clothes to expose flesh carving into it with hair nails with the grace and precision of a surgeon. Rocking her hips against his as she moved to return the favor kissing him hard and biting down on his own hip to give him a matching wound. Continuing her biting down his throat to wound and bruise, the more he seemed in pain the hotter she got.

Guess she was a little psycho.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 20:20

Sinbad gasps in surprise as she continues to use her nails on him while rocking her hips down against him. The pain/pleasure line was blurring dangerously, but she's moaning against him as she kisses him, and this is good.

He doesn't want to stop.

Instead, he fingers along the hem of her top before pushing her back to yank it over her head.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 20:55

Anya was soon freed from her top revealing her creamy skin that was pristine it looked like she had only given pain not received. That is of course till the branding that had happened to all of them. She paused to watch him for a moment before leaning back showing herself off a bit before smirking as she moves to pull him up to her so her nails could find his back and dig in there. Her chest was average size but quite perky with youth. But she wanted something more, she needed to hear him scream, so her nails went for blood.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 21:07

He fucking growls when she scratches his back, and he digs his own nails into the flesh of her hips. "If you wanted to hurt me," He starts warningly, slightly breathless, watching distractedly as her breasts bounce with his movements, before his eyes quickly snap back up to her eyes. "I'm gonna hurt you back."

To prove a point, he runs a hand through her hair before fisting it at the base of her skull and pulling, his mouth going to the length of her throat to suck a bruise into the pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 21:18

Anya can only laugh before moaning as he hurts her back, fuck.... this was a new sensation.... she wondered if her favourite psycho would ever do this for her or would he blindfold her? give her all the pain. The thoughts were intoxicating.... she digs her nails into the fresh wounds cutting them open not caring that they were making a mess of the bed sheets. Gods how she wanted more, perhaps to rip out his eye but she had no tools and he would fight her, part of her didnt care though she knew the encroaching dangers as she heard the lights start to go out leaning in and whispering harshly to Sinbad

"hold me down, and dont let go... im worse when the lights are off, feel free to fuck it out of my system though" chuckling at that.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 21:33

"Hold you down?" He questions, perking up slightly at the mention of it. "Okay." He shrugs, maneuvers them so that she's lying flat on the bed again, settling between her legs.

Using one hand, he gripped both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her, groaning at the sight of it, and using the other hand to reach between them and tug down her jumpsuit.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:36

She gasps as he does what she says groaning softly before her jumpsuit was pulled down revealing the rest of her shivering at the slight cold. Panting softly as she looked at him "Dont let go till morning, I know your probably not the cuddly type but its important and I really like you. Usually id be asleep before this but your just too much fun to pass up" smirking at him before teasing him as she spread her legs just a bit wider rubbing her leg along his hip.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 22:48

Sinbad raises a brow, lips pinching slightly. Not to let her go...? Self preservation wasn't a strong suit of his when you weighed it with a night with a beautiful girl, so he shrugs, hand going to the leg at his hip to have something to hold onto before finally entering her.

She's hot and wet and tight, and he presses his face to her neck to muffle his groan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Aug - 23:14

The lights went out leaving the barest hint of light from the halls as she cried out softly while he entered into her. Pleasure though was soon mixed with panic as she saw the blackness of the room... cold dark... empty... like her... all around her... She fought against his hold on her shaking her head but it wasnt that she wanted him the stop quite the opposite.

Gods she had needed something like this, relief... release... they had taken her last toy from her before she was done with it. And she had been fighting her urges ever since. But now she had this lovely gentleman... having a body pressed against hers in this darkness helped save her from freaking out in the darkness. But her nails oh how they raked and scratched into the hands holding her.

She began to curse a bit but still moan as he filled her up to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 8:05

"Fuck." He groans, mouthing noisily at her collarbone; the sting of her nails scratching at his hands above them making his hips jerk forward.

This, he thinks, is much better when the person isn't using you to win a stupid contest.

Not to say that he wasn't using Flynn as well... but more for something to fuck that wasn't his hand, and not for a chicken dinner and a few days in a pretty cell.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 9:36

With that jerk she cries out before moaning "ah-" grinning as she moves to bite upon his neck harshly while her legs hook around his hips stroking around his legs "Mmmm..."

This was beautiful and brutal, ripping into the wounds on his hands she had caused everything was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Aug - 9:44

"Shit!" He shouts, back arching up. He thrusts, one, two, three before he pulls and comes on the sheets beside them. The last thing he needs is for her to get pregnant. In here, nevertheless.

"Shit." He repeats, breathing hard, and he moves his hand down between them and flicks his thumb over her clit. He's not a selfish lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)   Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Change Places! aka Awww A Bloody Kitten Head Just for Me?!?! (tag: Sinbad)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3