Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 22:20

"You're right." Mulan smiles sadly before turning to Sinbad. She places her hand on top of his. "Thanks Sinbad. You know for putting up with me and... still caring for me anyway. You really aren't a bad person."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 22:27

"And it's about time you realised it, too." He teases, patting her hand before standing up and stretching, his back cracking in the process. "But, you're welcome." He turns back to her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 22:29

Mulan rolls her eyes before grinning back and laying down. She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 15:19

"I need a prison bitch." He mutters, trying to kneed out the knots in his shoulder. "I need a massage. Maybe a surprise ending, too." He grins to himself, lying back on his bed again.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 22:30

"Wow! That was actually original!" Mulan laughs. "Prison bitch, make that your next cellmate's job."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:02

"None are pretty enough, I think." He replies, primly. "The only one worthy of being my prison bitch is myself, and, as you can tell, that's impossible."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:14

"So is not." Mulan protests. "That's what your hand is for." She grins crudely.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:16

"Is too." He replies levelly, smirking. "And my hand is only good for so much..."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:19

Mulan rolls her eyes. "Better than nothing." She points out.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:21

"Actually, trying to fix your own back can do more damage." He replies, knowing she wasn't talking about his back. But at least it was a way to one-up her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 12:25

"Back?" Mulan squints with a scoff. "What the- Well I mean what's the worst that could happen? Permanent damage or something?" She presses, slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 13:56

"I don't know." He shrugs, dropping his hand. "Just something I've heard. I did my back in a few years back while on a job. And, I don't have meds in here." He huffed, annoyed. His back wasn't as bad as it could be, but still.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:01

"Hmph," she grumbles. "Sorry to hear that. Well I've no suggestions. And I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:04

He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "You aren't going to attack me, are you? Because that would be counterproductive."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:07

"If I'd wanted to attack you, not only would I have already done it; but this conversation wouldn't even have existed." Mulan clarifies quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:08

"Maybe that's just how you do things." He shrugs. "What did you have in mind,Kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:12

"It is how I usually do things." Mulan smirks. "Tch, I got nothing, Pseudo."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:20

"Useless." He mutters, turning his back to her. "I'm so bored."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 14:24

"Thanks for quoting me." Mulan grumbles, rolling her eyes. "What do you usually do when you're bored?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 16:28

"I never really get bored." He replies thoughtfully.

He didn't have time to get bored - before. He'd tried settling down, and getting bored had proved dangerous and landed him in this shit hole.

He kills when he gets bored.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 17:28

Mulan scoffs, "Me neither." She trained every day. No time for the other stuff. The last time she got involved with anything but fighting it got her a count of manslaughter and first degree murder.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 13:59

"You seem like you'd get bored easily." He replies, thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 22:15

"Yeah I suppose that's true. But I did nothing but fight and bench press my weight." Mulan rubs the back of her head, feeling the bump. It'd gotten smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 22:17

Sinbad rolls his eyes. "So much fighting."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 23:47

Mulan's eyes shut slowly. "It's the only thing I'm good at."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next