Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:03

He caught it effortlessly, looking around the room. "I guess. I'd hate to miss a zombie apocalypse, though, so hopefully this place does fall." He threw the ball again.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:07

Mulan catches it, laughing. "I'd gladly miss a zombie apocalypse." She'd seen Aiko play Black Ops II Zombies. She didn't like the thought of having lost against one of them and turning into a flesh eating monster. She throws it back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:10

"If you think about it." He catches it again, throwing it back. "We'd escape this place - could go anywhere. I think I have a fighting chance at surviving; I evaded the cops for 11 years, I think I could evade zombies. Move to a nice beach, die of old age there."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:12

"But they'd be everywhere," Mulan reminds. "You have to consider all of the weak people in the world; every last weak person would be infected, and then you'd have to deal with them. What makes you think they wouldn't be at a beach? And that you could take all of them?" Mulan scoffs, throwing it back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:16

"Because - they crave human flesh more than a sex addict does sex." He winks, and it doesn't help his case much on the whole 'I'm innocent of being a sex addict' debate they have going.

He catches the ball, keeping it for a moment. "They'd go inland, hunt there. If we're at a beach, they're going to be turned off because of the salt in the air." He throws it back, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:22

Mulan grins playfully at his sex addict comment. We, was that in general? Mulan catches the ball. "So you've got it all figured out huh? They're mindless, they can't know where to hunt. What if they were in a beach house or a light tower or something. What if the door got closed and they were trapped inside? And if you were to plant yourself there and they come for you because you're the only blood they smell for miles." Mulan suggests, rolling the ball on the back of her hand up to her elbow before rolling it back.  "Slim chance of a zombie apocalypse though." She throws it back to Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:25

"But then, if we heard that they were coming, we'd do everything to smell dead. Probably keep a few dead pets, or something, which, yeah - gross, I know, but - survival." He throws it back.

"Or, you know, we could just go for a swim. Watch 'em drown. That would provide so much entertainment that I'd probably die of laughter."

"A zombie apocalypse is better than an alien one." He shudders.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:29

"I don't think so. With aliens you've got a better chance of survival. They could be the type to implant things in your brain, you could pretend to be possessed or whatever and then just infiltrate their base and take them down. Then you have no more worries." Mulan tosses the ball back. "Like a movie."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:41

"No, you don't." He replies, frowning. "We have to assume that aliens have a higher intelligence aka more advanced weaponry. We don't stand a chance against them, especially if they're a colonization race." He throws the ball back.

"Life ain't a movie; it were, I'd be the anti hero and you'd be in love with me, and we'd be able to stage a prison break."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:47

Mulan laughs. "I think you mean maverick hero. And even in a movie I don't think I'd fall in love with you; at least not easily." She laughs again. "That was funny." She throws the ball back.
"The aliens would lose. I don't care what you say."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 11:51

"Whatever." He replies. "And you totally would. I'd be a James Bond figure - all the girls would love me. Men would fear me, want to be me, hate me - but they'd respect me." He throws back.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 12:00

"Totally would not. It'd be like now except we'd work together to escape. James Bond all you want. But I'd be the female, Chinese version of Riddick. You know that movie? Pitch Black? Way awesomer than some Agent 00 movie." Mulan throws the ball back. "Except we'd have a love hate relationship and every time you save some girl I scare the hell outta her so she won't slow us down. And then you'd get mad and leave me and two hours later you'd be on the verge of death and guess who comes to save you?" Mulan smirks, "Me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 12:04

"No! He shouts, forgetting the ball, pointing at her instead. "You can't bring people in from other cinematic universes; it has to be within the James Bond universe." He huffs.

"And if by awesomer you mean bad acting, then tch, yeah. You got that bit right." He snaps the ball back at her, smirking.

"James Bond saves himself." He replies primly. "God Dammit, I don't even like James Bond."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 12:10

"Can so!" Mulan insists. "There was no rule!" She rolls her eyes. "That movie and the Chronicles of Riddick were the only good science fiction movies in the past seven years! And it only makes sense. If you can bring James Bond into a Walking Dead setting, then you can bring Riddick in too. It's only fair. There wouldn't be zombies in a James Bond movie." Mulan continues. "And while James Bond 'Saves himself' Riddick doesn't need to be saved. Anytime he's in that situation it's because he wants to be. You have admit he's gotta be the best criminal in the action universe."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 7:40

"Yeah, but you're comparing two completely different races; that's why you can't bring Riddick into this - he's not human. If you were to bring in... Tony Stark, just say, then yeah, we could compare the two, because they are both human, but you can't bring in an alien."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 8:36

"Yes Riddick is human! He's the human version of that planet! He doesn't have any special abilities!" Mulan insists.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 15:21

Sinbad lets out a long suffering sigh. "But he's still not human. He's not from Earth - ergo, an Alien."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 15:47

"But in that universe, there was no earth. 'Argo' he's human."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 15:49

"Exactly - this conversation started with it being set in our time - in our universe." He lets out a smug laugh. "You lose."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:32

Mulan rolls her eyes. "This is why when the zombies eat you I'll just laugh." She huffs and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:34

"This is why when I'm safe and sound on a beach surrounded by beautiful people, I'll just laugh at you!"

Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:38

"Beautiful people will definitely help you to survive." Mulan scoffs in disgust. Only a sex addict would say something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:50

"Well, if we're going to live in a world where bodies are decaying, then yeah, it's gonna help me survive." He replies, frowning at the disgust in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:53

Mulan rolls her eyes and shrugs before flipping her hair back out of her face. "Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug - 17:04

"Yes, exactly." He replies, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)   No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Dreaming Like a Girl (Tag: Sinbad)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next