Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 7:50

"'Ooh, insulting me with a thing I love. Real original insult Pseudo.'" Mulan sneers devilishly before sitting up and facing him.  "Are you sex crazed because you were raped as a kid? You know that's what they say. If it happened to them as children they do it as adults. But I suppose you aren't an adult since you're just as childish as the seventeen year old girl who just threatened you twice. So did you kill because you saw it happen? We're you parents killed?" She mocks with sarcasm. "I know a girl named M.J. She grew up on the streets. Did you grow up on the streets?" She continues. "They do all sorts of things I hear. You're cold and find no shelter. You have to fight for the tiniest scrap of food from the garbage." She continues Not meaning a word. "Pretty sad living right? I wouldn't know since I was rich from the beginning to end. Never had a worry in my life."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 7:57

"It's actually Real Original Insult - you need to capit -" He cuts himself off, turning and glaring at her. He will not be brought down to her level.

"That's just great that you have money, you entitled little fuck." He starts, taking a step towards her, anger pulsing through him. "But where's all that money now? You're just a seventeen year old kid who got too big for her boots. And oh! would you look at that -" He makes a gesture with his hands at the room. "You. Got. Caught. Now shut the fuck up and go to sleep so the adult can do some work, hmm, how does that sound?" He asks, voice dripping with venom, turning back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:06

Mulan laughs harmoniously. "Oh Pseudo you aren't mad are ya? You can't possibly be. Getting worked up over a child is pretty pathetic wouldn't you agree? And nope. I'm not too big for 'em, I just stepped out and hurled them at someone. I knew the repercussions of my actions and accepted them. And I only got caught for the drug thing. They didn't know those two were dead until I said so." Mulan grins widely. Finally. Something to do. "And the money? Still in my accounts. Why waste my millions of my own life earnings on bail? That's a dumb fuck move you'd do Sinny. No. I don't sleep much." Mulan was doing a mental dance. Gotcha bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:18

"Listen, sweetheart, if you haven't accepted that you aren't getting outta this place alive, then you're going to have a very fucking rude awakening when you do. So those "millions" are sitting there collecting interest that you'll never see again. You can bluff with bail all you want, but if you were sent to this place, bail wasn't going to help your skinny little ass any."

Sinbad smirks, stepping away. "And if you need help sleeping, there's the wall, make use of it and slam your head against it."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:26

"How about I just slam yours against it?"Mulan teases playfully. "And I'm not skinny. This is all muscle darling. And that's okay. It's all going to Kaila's Olympic committee." Mulan shrugs. "I've nothing to return to you see. Fighting was my life, can't do it anymore. And even if I did make it out, I'd only end up killing myself by going after the Yakuza. No matter how much you try darling, you can't make me regret anything or feel bad. You're shit outta luck in that department." Mulan dips her head before flipping her hair back. "Did you rape your last cellmate? Is that why looking at those is getting you so worked up, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:34

"Consent is sexy, baby." He replies, deciding to sit at the table and face her. "Despite what you may think; rape isn't about me 'losing my shit because her dress was too short', rape is about dominating someone, and I was feeling antsy at the time. But I'm in my zone here; I don't need to rape anyone." He crosses his arms over his just, scrutinizing her.

"And I'm not trying to make you regret anything; you gotta do what you gotta do - even if that is, what, sex slavery, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:46

Mulan rolls her eyes. "You really are an idiot. If he wasn't a slaver, it would've been considered kidnap. I didn't what the fuck was going on. But like I said earlier, I don't give a fuck about whatever you decide to delude yourself into thinking about me." Mulan shrugs calmly, "Just a nobody. And consent? For what? Beating your ads?" Mulan scoffs. "Baby? What happened to kiddo?" Mulan stares at him. "Dominating someone... Well you can shove that idea up your ass with me, or better yet- up Flynn's." She winks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 8:55

He's quickly losing his patience with her, and thinks about what he could do with her. It's so very easy to make it look like she hung herself because she couldn't handle everyone teasing her for her shitty personality.

He could drown her. That could be fun. But he hears that's peaceful once you accept that you're drowning, so maybe the 'standing around and watching her slowly suffocate' would be more... satisfying.

"1) You're a seventeen year old virgin with no experience, which generally equals a shit time, 2) You're ugly. Like, butt ugly," He pauses, looking her over and squinting.

She's cute, in the whole 'i want to choke you to death and see the life drain from your eyes' kinda way.

"And 3) I think I'd prefer my hand. GOD WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERING WITH YOU?" He shouts, turning his back to her and taking deep, calming breaths.

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:08

"I'll tell you why, you can't deny arguing with me no matter how hard you seem to try. Admit it, you're childish too." Mulan takes a deep breath. "For what feels like the millionth time, I have a photographic I would know, I, do not, give, a, flying, fuck, about what you think. I mean what the fuck is this? Some sort of match making business? This is pri-son, do I need to repeat this rebutle slower for you to finally get it through your non-existent brain? The only one running around here wanting sex is you." Except maybe Chel. "And for the record, you and your hand are best buds, that's why you rape." Mulan sticks her tongue out at him before imitating a male masturbation session. She stops again to scowl at him. "Pseudo lady killer."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:13

Sinbad runs a hand through his hair, not taking the bait.

Definitely not.

He wonders if he could ask for a room change, because he doesn't necessarily want to find out what the penalty is for killing an inmate.

He hunches forward over the files on the table ignoring the bitch at his back. He does have work to do.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:22

Mulan grins triumphantly before laying back down onto her hands, facing the ceiling. "Thanks for that absolutely endearing conversation, Sinbad. I wil admit, I don't think I've ever been able to get someone so mad before." I stayed calm! That was the main reason for her excitement. Isolation did me well. "But now you're ignoring me right? It's okay. You can sleep on it 'sweetheart'. I'll just kill ya then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:39

He ignores her, eyes scanning her rap sheet. She's a pro fighter, which, yeah, should be intimidating; be is isn't an armature. Sure, he learnt from the streets, but he's got time, strength and size on his side.

He doesn't need fancy moves to take someone down, as proven.

Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:42

When there's no reply, Mulan rolls over to look at Sinbad. She could see her face poking over his shoulder. Instead of teasing him, she just watches him. Silent by choice for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:45

He huffs, scratching at the brand again and pushing her file away. He came upon the girl he'd voted for in the stupid contest.

Odette. Fitting. She seems... innocent. Though, he thinks. Anya seemed innocent too..

"Is there a problem, Kiddo?" He asks, not looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 9:50

Mulan softly gasps. How...did he...? Mulan shakes her head, her eyes softening. "Nope, nothing at all Pseudo," She props her head on her hand, her hair covering her practically bare chest. "You just... intrigue me that's all."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:02

Sinbad almost slams his fist down on the table. "I intrigue you?" He asks thickly, licking his teeth.

She gets him angrier than anyone has in a while, and she's intrigued?!
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:08

"Hehe," She giggles for approximately one point three seconds. "I haven't pissed someone else off since I was a kid. I'm the one who always gets mad. So the fact that I shook your very own mental stability and you haven't come at me yet... Well, I'm shocked. That's control. Dunno how you did it. But kudos," She salutes him with two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:15

He feels like crying.

Really, truly crying. (Our of frustration, of course; like this kid could get under his skin that much.)

"There will come a day," He starts, forebodingly. "When you will meet someone; someone so kind and harmless and he'll snap, and he will put you in your fucking place."

I hope it's a girl, he thinks. I hope she looks harmless and then tears this kid apart.

Melodramatic? Yes, definitely. But true.

She is the most annoying thing I have ever met.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:20

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You haven't even seen the extent of my anger, but still, I suppose someone may get under my skin the way I have you," She closes her eyes and shrugs. "But you see," She opens her eyes. "That's what beating the shit out of them is for." Mulan stands and returns to her original place in one of the chairs. "I don't actually hope you die Pseudo." She says, looking at his face. "It's fine if you don't care. I just wanted you to know." She grins superiorly. "And what place do I possibly need to be put in?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:29

Sinbad leans back in his chair, watching her wearily. "You couldn't put me in any sort of place, Kid. The thing with you is that you hold far too much admiration in your own skills; just because you're good, doesn't mean you're the best." He pauses, making sure she doesn't take this as an insult.

It's just advice.

"You need to understand... that in a place like this, you're not even a blip on some of these guys radar. You'd be a lot smarter if you realised that you aren't the biggest fish in the sea anymore, and instead of trying to one up these guys with 'oooh I have anger management issues and I'm a pro fighter, how about you act like the delicate flower you look like and catch them off guard."

"Telling everyone what you can do puts them at an advantage, because you've got no idea what they, or I, can do."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:35

"I know I'm not the best." she murmurs. Aiko's the best. The Yakuza, the guy I killed... "There are countless other people who are better than I am. But see that's the whole point in picking fights! To beat someone and get better. You probably don't understand wanting to protect huh?" Mulan pauses before sticking Sinbad in the shoulder, not going through with the punch and pulling back. "I'm not delicate." She puts her chin in her arms as she falls onto them, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:45

"You don't know anything about me." He replies evenly, ignoring the whole beating someone to get better bullshit. It might work for her and her fighter buddies, but that bullshit isn't going to fly with him.

"You don't need to be delicate."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:49

"I don't." She agrees with a small shrug. She didn't care either. She looks over at him after his last sentence; her ear lying on the bend of her arm and more hair falls across and off of her face and shoulder. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:53

"Hmph' all you want," He mutters, pulling out another file. "You know I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:58

Mulan's eyes narrow to slits as she glares over at him. She turns her head in the opposite direction. "I've already deemed your statement correct Pseudo, geez. What do you want!" Mulan shouts her last sentence dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next