Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 11:00

He barely looks up at her statement. He's like the daughter or annoying cousin he never asked for.

"I could go for a scotch, actually. Some good TV would be good as well. Maybe a steak."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 11:05

He'd opened up to yet another attack, this perks Mulan up. She bolts up, "Well you're shit out of luck Sinny! Spin the wheel of nobody gives a shit again tomorrow!" Mulan grins pridefully.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 11:07

(OOC: Well I'm off to bed, I'll continue this tomorrow Smile)

"What, you want me to praise you for such a shit throw back? Try again next time, sweetheart, and then we'll see." He taps her head, like he would a child - or Proteus, because that was always fun.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 11:11

(OOC: Goood niiiight *sing song voice* Lol I literally did that before replying)

Mulan pouts some more. "Ack!" She tries to bite his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:30

He scoffs out a laugh and yanks his hand away, tucking it safely under his thigh, going back to the files.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:36

(OOC: O_O Weeeeird I literally JUST woke up from a nap)

"Why are you so interested in those? Who cares about the other prisoners' problems?" Mulan scoffs, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:39

(OOC: Haha, hope it was a good nap!)

Sinbad looks up, squinting his eyes at her. "If you were smart," He starts, yanking one from under her arm and soothing the crinkles out to read it. "You'd realise what a great opportunity this is; you'd know extensive details about your new cellmates crimes, personality, past etc, etc. You'd be prepared for the next cell swap."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:44

(XD Very <3)

"The only thing I find necessary and helpful with those things are their crimes. Who gives a shot about their past? And don't you think maybe the others got one too so it'll be there next time? You're taking this too seriously." She yawns. (They never slept! ^O^:
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:48

He splutters incredulously. "You are a fighter, aren't you? Your brains been fried."

"Psychology, dear, is a wonderful thing. Knowing even the basics of it can help you out."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:52

"Like that weirdo torture chick with the red hair, or Eva?" She grumbles Eva's name. Liar, liar pants on fire. "They seem to know tons about psychology. Maybe even that doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:56

"Weirdo tort - oh." Sinbad leans back in his chair and stretching, the scabs on his back pulling, and lets out a short, sharp laugh. "Yeah, her. Just... if you have even a slight chance to be a step ahead of them, you take it."

"If you're tired, go to sleep. Unless you're afraid I'll kill you in your sleep, which... yeah, good point." He smirks at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 22:59

Mulan rolls her eyes. "I told you I don't sleep much." She protests. "And you wouldn't dare kill me in my sleep. I'm a light sleeper. First signs of you touching me, and I'm going straight for your sweet spot." Mulan winks mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:05

He crosses one leg over the other and glares at her. "You stay away from my dick, kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:07

Mulan grins playfully and shrugs. "No promises, Pseudo!" She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:15

Sinbad just rolls his eyes and decides to ignore her. "There's a bath in there."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:19

Mulan squints at him in confusion. "I know, I used it before you woke up. What about it...?" She was a little unsure about his reply, since she'd threatened him with the most prized organ on his body.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:21

(OOC: Crap, I forgot haha sorry!)

"You could take a bath." He replies. "Or drown yourself, whatever." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:27

(OOC: No prob, I've done it more than I can count.. or at least I think.)

"I have no suicidal tendencies. But I'm sure you wish I did huh Sinny? You seem to have an obsession with my death. It's okay, I forgive you." Mulan smirks.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:30

(OOC: Well, in Sinbad's defence, he isn't omniscient Wink)

"I wouldn't be so big on forgiveness in here, Kiddo."

He likes that word. Kiddo. It reminds him that she is, in fact, a child, and deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Though, he will admit to becoming... fond of her in the past hour. Not so much that he was of Anya, because fuck that lying bitch, she obviously does know how to fight - but fond in the way that he isn't praying for her death.

At the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:35

"You're the first person I've said it to, I'm not too fond of people, and I don't really forgive anyone Sinny." Mulan pauses. "Probably because she was the only one who saw through me." She murmurs to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:37

"And who is she?" He replies distractedly. This guy was interesting. Norewood. A slave trader.

Huh.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:41

Mulan jolts up with the surprise and squints at him. "You heard me?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:46

He looks up at her incredulously. "Just because I'm older than you doesn't mean I'm deaf."

"Plus," He starts. "I have good hearing."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:55

"Hmph," Mulan frowns and rolls her eyes. "She is whom I left my life earnings to. She and my trainer. She has to get to the Olympic training center in Russia somehow." Mulan closes her eyes. "With them, it was like I couldn't do anything. You ever met someone with so much patience you wonder if they're a saint? That's how they were. Kaila and Aiko." Mulan smiles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 0:06

"Zen master and all that crap?" Sinbad asks, leaving the files to watch her. "On the outside, I have this friend. Proteus. He was born into old money; his dads an asshole, but he means well. His mom though... she's a fucking Angel. Marina and I would do anything to get a rise out of her, even accidentally breaking one of her crystal vases, and her smile barely faltered."

His mood immediately sobered. Azarm treated him and Marina like her own kids; took them in, made sure they were fed, made sure they knew that they didn't have to go back to the streets; that their home was with her and Dymas and Proteus.

She died eight years ago of lung cancer, and it had completely ruined him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]   New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [TAG: Mulan & Sinbad]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next