Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:27

Cillian looked at her. She seemed to be quiet again. Allot of inside pain. But he understood. He would not trust a stranger with stories either. When she nudged him.playfully he grinned. Placing his hands on both her ears. He pretended he sang. But no sound left his throat.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:29

Meg put her hands on his, prying them off her ears. "No fair, do it again!" She grinned forcing his hands down so he couldn't cover her ears again.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:51

Cillian laughed. He let her force his hands down. He could not sing at all. Cillian did not even know a song.. Hmm..

" How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine
I will never fall down
No matter what it takes,
I'll try to save the ghost lights

How ever hard I pray to remake you mine
I will never feel down
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights .."

He tried. Making eyecontact. wondering what she would say about it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:53

Meg smiled and left her hands on his until he finished. "Way better than me." She laughed and let go of his hands. "Where is that song from? It sounds familiar for some reason." Her head tilted to the side, still smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 21:56

Cillian sat back. Moving his hands into his lap. ''I don't know. But it remembers me of Abilene...'' He almost whispered her name. It would be hard to understand. Abilene...He sighed. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. But it was the only song he knew.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:20

Meg looked at him, scanning his eyes. Who was Abeline? Would he be offended if she asked? "Who is Abeline? It's ok if you dont want to answer."

Last edited by Megara Jessabelle Rose on Wed 24 Jul - 4:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:29

He looked at Megara. Sighing deeply. ''She was someone I knew. Before I got here.'' Cillian said as he let his hand gently caress her cheek. Looking Megara into her eyes.
Hoping she understood that was all he could and would say. He did not want Korso to chase someone with that name. They would be innocent.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:34

Meg smiled at him softly and rested her hand over his on her cheek. "I understand. You dont need to say more." She looked into his eyes then slowly brought her hand back down into her lap.

Last edited by Megara Jessabelle Rose on Wed 24 Jul - 4:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:38

''I still have no wife and no children though..'' He said as once again he sat back. ''You think you'll die here?''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 22:43

Meg sighed and laid back on the bed, letting her legs dangle off the side. "I think so..." She stared up at the ceiling, then tilted her head towards him. "Do you?"

(OOC: sorry for the slow responses. I'm on my mobile and it's about to die, so I may disappear for a few hours Dx)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 23:12

Cillian nodded. "I would be sad if you died..." He murmered. Laying down on thr matras but leaving enough space for her to sit and move and so on. Really nobody should die here. There were too many. Too many with talent. Let them talk to someone. Let them heal. So they could be an example.

(OOC: It's okay xD)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jul - 23:27

Meg smirked a little and looked at the ceiling again. "Thanks, but I doubt anyone would ever miss me. I'm practically invisible." She sighed and rested her arms on her stomach, gently letting her fingers play with the fabric of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 6:41

Cillian looked at her. Sitting back up. "What about your old cellmate?" he asked taking her hand. "I'm sure she'll miss you." it was very certain that Megara had small confidence. She had helped her old cellmate to win something. To be with her brother. Cillian sighed. Gently pulling her into a hug. "Maybe I won't let you die...Maybe I'll become a crazy proffesor and make glasses so people can see you." he finally joked. Letting his hand caress her back. He hoped she would feel better. And feel like she mattered.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 6:47

Meg was surprised by Cillian's hug. She sat blankly for a moment. It had been so long since someone had hugged her. Not one of those simple 'there there' hugs, but a real, strong, emotional hug. Her hands slowly rose and wrapped around his back, gently resting on his shoulders. She buried her face in his chest. She felt safe. She felt loved.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 7:11

Cillian felt her hug him back. And he felt her being more comfortable. That was good. He wanted her to feel better. Not worse. She sometimes looked so lost. And even though making friends in here could be distructive. He could not just ignore her. And ignore how she pushed herself into the ground by saying she was invisible.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 7:17

Meg took a deep breath and pulled away from the hug. She didn't want to, but she didn't want Cillian to get uncomfortable either. She moved her hair out of her face and looked at the ground. "Sorry.." She felt embarassed. Never before has she been so close to just letting go. Since the first day in this prison, she was ready to give up. But he helped her. Those thoughts were slowly fading away each day she was with him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 7:35

He nodded. "It's okay. You feel better?" That is was what he cared about right now. She should do what made her comfortable. He was okay. It was hard from time to time. But he had not lost his parents on a early age. He had not lived on the streets. And that was her life. She had been damaged more. And she needed someone to care. He gently moved her head up. So he could look her in the eyes. And she in his.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 7:41

Meg stared into his eyes when he moved her head up. Her eyes were glazed from the start of tears, but she had held them back. She never liked crying infront of anyone. Whenever she did, they would always leave her, and she coudn't deal with that pain anymore. Cillian would have to leave her soon. She can't get too attached...
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 7:51

He sighed. She looked sad. Moving towards her. He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead before he stood up. "Take your time." he gave her a smile. "I will be in the bathroom if you need me." With that he moved away. Walking towards the bathroom. If they got switched or be thrown in another game. Who knew what could happen. They could help eachother now. And she could take his help or not. He would not force her to talk. Or to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:01

Her eyes fluttered closed when he kissed her forehead. She watched him walk away until he was out of sight. She flung herself back onto the bed, covering her face with her hands. What was she doing. She shouldn't be feeling this way about him. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:09

He sat back against the bathroom door as soon as he closed it. He sighed. Brushing through his hair. What are you doing Cil? You're acting like a fool. Shaking his head. He did not know. What he was doing. And why. He wanted her to feel good and safe. But he had promised himself he would not make friends. He would not care. But he could not ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:18

Meg rolled over on the bed, her eyes covered with her hands. She had been closer to the edge than she thought, and tumbled to the floor. "Ugh, what the hell am I doing..." She pulled herself up and leaned against the side of the bed, rubbing the back of her head gently. Her gaze traveled towards the bathroom door every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:28

Cillian heard a tud from the other side of the door. Wondering what happened. His hand rested on the handle. Come on Cil..It's probably nothing. Though his hand stayed there. Standing up. He sighed. Sitting back. What was he doing? What a fool.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:36

Meg sat there on the cold floor with her knees hugged to her chest and her head resting on her knees. This is ridiculous. She can't get close to him. It'll just end in more pain... Her fingers played with the fabric of the suit on her legs, circling the wrinkles gently.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:44

Cillian had began to walk around the bathroom. Back and forth. Maybe she had fallen asleep. Could be. He did not know. Would it be so bad to go look? He took the handle again. Cillian you are an idiot. He sighed. Opening the door. She sat beside the bed. ''I heard something..Are you okay?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next