Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} Empty
PostSubject: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 20:49

Helga silently paced the hallways. She took in a deep breath and sighed. It almost felt strange being able to walk the halls on the other side of the bars again. She really began to realize how much people took freedom for granted. She slowly peered inside each cell, making sure all the inmates were behaving themselves accordingly. It felt odd not to have any weapons on her, but she knew she would be able to handle anything that got out of control.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 20:57

Meg had been sitting in the same spot for hours, not making any motions or sounds. Her cell mate had barely even moved since she had woken up, but he was breathing, so he was alive. Her thoughts traded back and forth from emptyness to Dimitri. It was getting harder and harder not to think of him as each hour passed. When she had nothing to take her mind away from things, she tended to overthink every little thing.
She could hear footsteps in the hallway as they neared her cell. It must be the guard. Maybe they might know something about him? Where he is, or if he's even still here. It's not like they would tell her though...but maybe she could try. She forced herself to move from her bunk and go towards the door. "Hello? Is someone there?" Her voice was soft but loud enough for the guard to hear. In case some of the other prisoners were sleeping, she didn't want to wake them.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:11

Helga turned to the sound of a voice coming behind her. She stopped in her tracks and walked closer to the cell so she could get a clear view of the person talking. The voice sounded so familiar. Of course she had heard many prisoners throughout her time here, but it seemed like this voice had something significant behind it. "Do you need something inmate?" Helga asked, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:15

She walked up to the door and tried to look out. That voice...it was so familiar. Where had she heard it before?
"U-umm I was wondering if I could ask you something." The guard would probably say no but she just had to know. She had to know what had happened to him. As long as he was alive and far away from this place, maybe she could finally have some closure. But the hard part was getting that knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:34

Helga raised an eyebrow curiously at the woman. "What would you like to know?" She asked. Helga wondered if this woman had figured out what she had gone through the past few days. Had word really gotten around that quickly? But she kept her mouth shut and waited for the woman to ask her question.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:37

She let out a sigh of relief when the guard didn't say no. Maybe she could get some actual information. "Do you happen to know where a prisoner by the name of Dimitri Donahue is?" She bit her bottom lip as she waited for an answer. She probably sounded like an obsessed little teenager, but the way they ended things...she couldn't live with that. He had to know how she felt. That she was sorry for everything.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:47

Dimitri, Dimitri. The name was so familiar. "I'm sure he's just been moved to another cell temporarily." She said slowly. That was when it clicked. Dimitri. He was the man Helga met in the cell next to her. Helga looked up at the woman. And she must be the woman he was with.

"You're Megara?" She asked quietly, walking up closer to the cell.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:51

So she didn't know where he was exactly...Her heart sank. She had been so close but maybe that meant he was still here. He hadn't gotten out. The more this guard spoke, the more her mind tried to figure out where she knew her from. She snapped out of it when the guard asked her next question.
"Y-yes, I am...have we met?" Her mind continued to wander until something clicked. "Wait..are you Helga?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 21:59

Helga felt almost ashamed for the woman to recognize her. Helga nodded and pressed her finger to her own mouth, to quiet Megara. "Yes," she whispered. "I'm not sure if it is supposed to be a big secret or not. It's just another one of Korso's plots."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 22:03

She nodded and felt confusion wash over her. So she wasn't a prisoner anymore, she had gotten her job back. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. But what happened?" Her mind was being forced away from Dimitri, which was good. It wasn't healthy to dwell on what had happened. She tried to focus on Helga. Had Korso changed his mind about her or is this another trick?
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 22:15

Helga swallowed hard, not sure if she should tell the woman or not. She shook her head and decided to explain. "Korso found out about.. Eva and I and he forced me to become a prisoner." She started to say. "Then after a cruel 'game' he played on me and other inmates, he finally made me a guard again."

It felt relieving to be able to explain all of her troubles to someone. Only hours before, she had felt like the world had hated her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptySun 1 Sep - 22:27

As she listened to Helga explain, she could feel her hatred for Korso get a little bit stronger. What kind of man would do that to someone? "That's terrible..." If he could do that to a guard, what would he do to her? He must know about Dimitri. How she feels about him, what had happened between the two of them. She bit her lip as her mind went into overdrive, thinking of all the possibilites. The color began to drain from her face once she realized she had put him in danger. Because of her, he might be hurt..or even worse...lose his life.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 17:05

Helga shook her head. "I suppose I deserved it. I'm not all innocent in this.." She said softly, thinking back on poor Jane and seeing the pain in Mulan's eyes when she took away the one person she cared for the most.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 17:12

She looked up at Helga with sadness in her eyes. Normally, she would have agreed. Guards were always bad people. They cause pain. But she didn't meet Helga as a guard. Yes, now she was one, but she didn't deserve what Korso did to her. "No one deserves that...no one but Korso."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 17:26

Helga looked up to Megara and she gave the woman a small smile. No one had been that compassionate to her since the moment months ago when Eva and Helga met. "Thank you," she said sincerely. Since being a prisoner, Helga realized that not all prisoners had bad intentions. Sure Kida, Anya, and Mulan were being beyond unreasonable but they were hurt and scared. Of course they would have that reaction towards her. Helga crossed her arms. Maybe everyone here isn't that bad. After all, she was one of them at one time.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 17:30

Meg sighed and leaned against the wall. "It must be nice, being out of a cell." The longer she was in this prison, the more she began to feel like an animal. Locked in a cage for weeks at a time, forced to do the warden's bidding day in and day out. It was driving her crazy. One day, maybe she would get out of here. And never come back.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:00

Helga tried to give her a look of empathy. "It could be worse," she said, trying to make the woman feel better. But Helga had to remember that the woman did this to herself. She disobeyed the law, and got caught. It wasn't anyone's fault but hers. But Helga didn't think the prisoners should be treated like animals, the way Korso treats them. It was such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:03

She let out a sarcastic laugh. "I've already hit rock bottom...I tried to avenge my parents, I ended up in this place, and I lost the only thing I cared about..." She could feel a lump in her throat. It was true. There wasn't any way it could get worse. Unless she got killed herself but it was getting to the point where she wanted that. All she did was hurt people. Push them away.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:27

Helga sighed and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. Silence filled the air and all Helga could hear was Megara's faint breaths. "Do you love him?" She asked, breaking the silence. "Dimitri I mean." She looked up into the woman's eyes. "I hear the way you talk about him."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:31

Meg looked at Helga in surprise and bit her bottom lip. She shouldn't tell her...it could be a trick. Maybe she's working with Korso. But Helga had opened up about Eva, so maybe she wasn't lying. She slowly nodded her head as she felt her eyes begin to water a little bit. "Yes...I do."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:38

Helga felt her face become warm. She knew that familiar feeling of "love". Of course, she wasn't sure if she was particularly in love with her or not. But she knew what it felt like to care for someone more than anything.

Helga gave Megara a smile. "How lovely," she whispered. "He seems like a pretty decent guy according to his file." Helga gave a short laugh and hoped Megara knew what she was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyMon 2 Sep - 20:42

She gave a small smile. "He is.." Her eyes travelled to the floor. Too bad she'd never see him again. Even if she did, he wouldn't give her any notice. "Korso knows already doesn't he?" Her voice was soft, but she knew Helga could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyTue 3 Sep - 2:19

Helga sighed. "Korso knows everything," she said honestly. "Trust me, I would know." She looked around the hallways. "It's almost like he has spies everywhere, just listening to us and giving him information. It's all just a game to him."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} EmptyTue 3 Sep - 2:22

She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "That's what I was afraid of..." Of course he knew. Why else would he have cameras in each cell. He could see everything, maybe even hear everything. He probably heard her confess her love and laughed at her awkwardness. It was definately something he could use against her. But she couldn't let him. If he tries to, she cannot break. It would go against everything she stood for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}   Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara} Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy seeing you here {TAG: Megara}
Page 1 of 1