Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:36

Meg shook her head slightly. "No, not really..Most of the time sex for girls on the street is just rape and murder..." Her eyes drifted to the floor as she remembered the multiple situations she escaped her whole life. "But I was lucky enough to escape it."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 17:04

He nodded. ''I'm glad you did...'' Be let his hand in his neck. ''Well I guess you know Sex can result into pregnancy. Usually you use protection. Also because you can hand over diseases. Though they don't have any protection here.'' Cillian sighed. Looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 17:42

She nodded. She knew the risks, what it could lead to, the basics. "That's ok. I'm sure we will be fine." Looking up at him, she smiled. They would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 17:51

Cillian smirked. ''Yeah.'' He leaned forwards his arms resting on his knees. Brushing through his hair. ''No offence but I wouldn't want you pregnant in here.'' He said looking over his shoulder. ''Who knows what sick game the warden would have in mind when you are.''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 17:54

Meg smiled softly. "And no offense to you, but I don't think I'm ready to be pregnant." She leaned back against the wall, glancing at him every now and then. She started to wonder if he regretted what they had just done..
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:09

He laughed gently. ''No I can understand that.'' Cillian couldn't picture himself be a father anymore. He had been able to when he was younger. But now. He probably would die even before his kids would grow up. Or not. ''Tell me a joke.'' He said randomly. Trying to 'lighten' the mood?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:12

Meg laughed at his sudden suggestion of a joke. "Umm...let's see..." She sat thinking for a moment and thought of the only thing she knew. It was corny, but maybe it would do the trick. "Well..Why can't you hear a pterodactyl use the bathroom?" He probably wouldn't get it...and it was also the stupidest joke she knew, so she probably sounded extremely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:16

Cillian frowned while laughing slightly. He did not completely get it. ''I don't know? Because they are dead?'' It probably wasn't the right answer. He sat back leaning on his arms. But they were dead. So maybe it was the right answer. Would that be her joke?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:18

Meg laughed , knowing it was stupid. "The p is silent.." She said softly. Stupidest joke ever..but it was the only thing she could think of. Her father had always told her that joke when she was upset about something, and it always brought a smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:27

He frowned. Snickering while shaking his head. He did not get it really. ''I am sorry but I don't get it.'' Cillian said as he looked at her. Thinking of a joke. ''My turn?'' Cillian asked as he looked at her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:30

"I didn't think you would. It's one of my father's silly jokes.." She shook her head and looked over at him. "If yours is better than mine." A small laugh followed. At least it was taking some of the awkwardness away.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:41

Cillian nodded. Before he snickered. ''I doubt my joke will be any good.'' He thought for a moment. Leaning forwards. ''Why did Beethoven kill his chicken? '' He asked as he looked her into her eyes with a sparkle of fun into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:44

Meg looked at him in confusion. Beethoven and chicken? She had no clue. "Um..I have no idea." She laughed. Guessing the answer to jokes had never been something she was good at.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 18:57

He smirked. Letting his finger take a curl of her hair. ''It kept saying..'' He started tickling her. ''Bach, Bach, Bach...'' He said as he started tickling her more. It had always cheered up Abilene. And he wanted Megara to laugh aswell. Even if his joke wasn't funny he just wanted to see her happy.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:26

Meg started giggling as he tickled her. She had to admit, that was funny. Much better than her joke.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:31

He smirked. Leaning down to kiss her lips. ''Your turn.'' He whispered against her lips.
Cillian sat up again. Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:34

She smiled when he kissed her, trying to think of another joke. "I think that's the only one I know." She bit her bottom lip as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:46

Cillian shook his head. ''Well aren't you boring.'' He said joking. As he looked down at the matrass. How late would it be? What day would it be? How long where they in here? He started wondering.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:53

"I am a very boring person." Meg teased. An awkward silence fell on them again. She looked down at her lap and played with her fingers. She wasn't sure what to talk about...was it always this awkward? It didn't seem like it before.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 19:59

He sighed. Moving towards her he hugged her. The silence felt awkward somehow. Cillian did not know why. Maybe it was just because all that they did. Or maybe because they did not share everything with one another. He did not want her to talk about her parents or things that made her sad. ''Have ..you ever loved someone..? So much you would..die for them?'' He asked again out of the nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:10

It seemed like everything Cillian did surprised her. She did not mind the hug, but his question caught her off guard. Her mind wandered, trying to think if she ever had loved anyone that much. "Sadly, no...I never allowed myself to get close to anyone...but it seems I've already broken that rule.." She wondered what had brought that question along...he would tell her eventually.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:16

Cillian sat against the wall. As he let his hand trail through her hair and over her back. ''Why?'' He asked looking into her eyes. It was just pure curiosity. So she had never loved..It was sad to hear. She was still young yes. But it was a shame that she hadn't felt love like that up until this day. Cillian would perhaps tell her about Abilene. Maybe if they could sabotage those cameras..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:23

Meg sat in silence before she took a deep breath. "People cause pain..so it's best not to get too close. I had to learn that the hard way." Her mind had started to wander back to her childhood, but she stopped it. She couldn't live in the past. Look where it has gotten her. She needed to let it go.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:36

He frowned. ''Yes they can hurt you. But if you shut out everybody..It won't make you happy either.'' Cillian said as he looked down. ''...What do you mean with learning that the hard way...?'' She seemed sad again. He had not wanted to make her sad. But atleast give them something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 20:43

A small laugh came past her lips. "The men that killed my parents had tried to find me...They went to every family friend we had, torturing them for information on where I was. Most of them refused...they kept me safe..." she got silent for a few moments, staring at the ground. Her breath shuttered as she managed to get the last words out. "..and they paid with their lives." She looked up at him, pain filling her eyes. "I stay away from people to protect them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next