Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) Empty
PostSubject: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptySun 21 Jul - 19:51

Cillian was sweating.
He was running. There was fire. He was not the aged man. Now he was twenty again. Running from a expanding fire. "I won't lose her again." "Cillian this is crazy work!" "This room!" she wasn't there. Grabbing his brother by his arm. "Faster she is here!" "She isn't! Cillian he took her. They are gone." "No they were here! I know it..she is..here.."
"She..is ..gone" He murmered very softy. It would be hard to figure out what he said.

darkness. Another dream? A different one. But he was now himself again. "Cillian!" A female voice called. "I am here." his angel. He saw her. Her beautiful hair. Waving in the wind as she ran towards him. A warm embrace. "I miss you Cillian. I am so alone." Cillian could not speak. Someone had ripped his tongue out. But he did not care. He had his angel with him. He wanted to kiss her soft lips. But as soon as he opened his eyes the warmth of the embrace had turned into the warmth of blood. Blood on his hands blood on his face. Fresh blood. "She is still with me. Getting rid of me. Only brought me closer to her Cillian. Fourty two and still a fool." nobody knew..

"Shut up." "Never. You should not have crossed me..." with that his mind was again filled with fire. It burned his face. Cillian groaned loudly. The pain it felt like someone was burning his soul. He knew pain like this.

His groan only came out as a sigh. The sweat breaking out again. As one single tear left his eyes. But it could be mistaken for a drop of sweat.

He had failed.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptySun 21 Jul - 20:20

Meg had been awake for half the night, sitting with her legs folded close to her chest and her head resting between her knees.

Her dreams started out happy and blissful. Her parents were there, and she was a child again. It was like nothing had changed, her adult life and prison were all just part of a terribly bad dream. Her father's voice echoed through her head. "Pó̱s échei pouláki mou páei ? Échoume éleipses akrivá." (How has my little bird been? We've missed you dearly.) Tears ran down her face as she ran to hug them both. But upon contact, they both desinigrated in her hands. The background faded into the darkness of the streets, puddles around every corner. She became the little girl she once was. Afraid...and alone.
As soon as she sensed darkness filling her dreams, Meg forced herself awake. She didn't want it to get to the point where she couldn't control herself. She curled her body as silent tears fell down her face, but after a few hours, they finally stopped, and she was left in the dark silence of the night as Cillian slept.

When Meg noticed the sweat on Cillian's body from aross the room. Was he having a nightmare? She slowly got up from her bed and walked over to his bed. "Cillian, are you ok?" Her hand rested on his shoulder and gently shook him. It probably wouldn't wake him right away, but she didn't want to frighten him.

(OOC: I tried to have her father speak in Greek, so I used a translator xD I hope it's correct.)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:42

Cillian his breath had fastened a bit.

fire. There was still fire. Had he died? Was he in hell? He only heard laughter. And another voice. Very far away. It was saying his name. Was that his angel? Calling out for him? "Cillian I miss you." That was his angel. Cillian turned around. Trying to find the source. "I am here." There she was a smile on his lips as he reached out for her. His angel. But before he could reach to her he heard another voice. "Cillian, are you ok?" he felt something cool in his shoulder it was making the fire go down. "Don't go Cillian stay with me." but he knew if he stayed. He could not return. They were only ghosts of the past. Haunting him from time to time. It would fade...he had to go. He had no other choice.

Cillian his eyes slowly opened. Who woke him? A woman. Megara. A very small smile was formed on his lips. "Is there...something...?" he asked gently.

(OOC: I would not know xD I know a few words in Greek. Because I go to Greece often but I don't know everything xD)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptySun 21 Jul - 21:48

Meg could see his breath quickening and shook him a little harder. It took a few more gentle shakes until Cillian opened his eyes. His voice sounded quiet and raspy, but she could tell something in his sleep had troubled him. She pulled her hand back and sat on the cold floor next to his bed. "Sorry if I interupted a good dream. You just looked like something was wrong. Like a nightmare or something." Her fingers fumbled over each other as she looked at them, then up at him. "Are you ok? I'm sorry if you didn't want me to wake you."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:00

Cillian looked at her for a moment. Before turning his head back going through his hair. "No it is okay." Clearing his throat. Hannah would do that sometimes. Wake him up because he would be moving allot while sleeping. And she would be concerned. He sat up as he patted the spot next to him. "You had any sleep at all?" A frown was formed on his face. As he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:07

Meg pushed up on the side of the bed and sat down where he patted. "I've had enough sleep." She had made her bed when she woke up halfway through the night, and the only imperfections were small wrinkles where she had sat for hours. "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:28

Cillian sighed. Well atleast he had not kept her awake. When she asked if he was okay again he sighed. "Just shadows of the past nothing more." giving her a smile. He let his fingers take a string of her hair again. "They will fade. Just like our memories fade as we age." Letting his fingers twirl the string of hair before releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:35

"Want to talk about it?" Meg looked over at him, her head tilted to the side a little. "It's ok if you don't want to. I wouldn't blame you." She leaned against the wall, resting her cheek on the coolness of it.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:47

"Words won't rewrite the past. No matter how much you speak of it. Or pray to gods to change it." he sighed. Speaking of the past would not heal it. Forgetting it would be ignorance. He looked down at his hands. It made him who he was. Nothing more nothing less. His past showed the contrast between his past self. And his current self.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 6:51

Meg placed her hand ontop of his, giving it a gentle squeeze. "If you need to talk, I'm here." She smiled and stood up before walking towards the bathroom. "Mind if I take a bath?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:00

Cillian gave Megara a nod. Just like Hannah. She reminded him so much of her.he shook his head when she asked if he minded her taking a bath. "Not at all. You smell." he joked. She did not smell too much. He probably smelled worse.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 7:07

"Oh and you don't." Meg smiled jokingly and went into the bathroom. She got ready for her bath and filled the tub with warm water before getting in. It felt nice. She closed her eyes and laid there for a while, just on the verge of falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyMon 22 Jul - 15:13

"Oh, and you don't?" Meg said jokingly before going into the bathroom. She went through her normal procedure, not taking more than 10 minutes. There arn't even towels..really? She returned to the cell and sat on her bed. Her white tank top was showing and her suit hanging on her hips. "So, other than your nightmare, how did you sleep?" Her fingers ran through her wet, tangled hair as she looked over at him.

(OOC: oh crap, my computer didn't tell me I posted already Dx sorry about that)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 12:54

(OOC: Lol xD it's okay)

He had laid down when she went into the bathroom. His hands behind his head as he looking up at the cieling. When she had returned and asked him how his sleep was he looked to the side. ''Yeah it was fine.'' Now she wasn't wearing her jumpsuit to the fullest you could really see her skinny frame. He noticed her wet hair. ''Are there no towels?'' He asked. That would be very strange. a bathroom with bathtub but no towels.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 15:59

"No, no towels." After she finished with her hair, she stretched her arms over her head. A yawn came out, but she quickly covered it up with her arm. Sleeping for only half the night wasn't good for her body, she knew that. She just didn't want to take the risk of her nightmares getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:22

Cillian sat up brushing through his hair. "That is strange. A bathtub but no towels." He shook his head. Leaning against the wall again. He saw a glimps of a yawn but she quickly covered it up. Yawning meant two things. Either the person was tired or hungry. "Are you hungry?" He asked snickering. She probably was sleepy. If she had noticed him having a nightmare. Well she had told hin she slept some time.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:31

"Not really. If you want to eat, go ahead." Meg smiled and leaned back against the wall, playing with a zipper on her suit. She looked over at the table, noticing their breakfast had arrived, but she had no interest. Whenever she was on the verge of nightmares, she acted like a vegetable the next few days. No eating, no sleeping. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:35

Cillian shook his head. Crossing his arms. She was hiding something. Cillian sighed closing his eyes. ''Well if you aren't hungry...Than maybe you could sing for me.'' He said teasingly. ''You said something about liking to sing.''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:38

That got Meg's attention. Her eyes flew up to meet his and she sat speechless for a moment. "Oh, I-I'm not that good, plus I've never sang in front of anyone..ever." She looked back down at her suit, debating whether she should try to or not. It's been at least ten years...what if I'm no good anymore?
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:44

Cillian smirked. ''You can't be worse than me.'' He said as he took a string of her hair between his fingers again. ''It's going to be a while before we get switched. And silence can get awkward from time to time.''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 16:51

Meg sighed as she thought of what to sing. She did remember a lullaby from her childhood. Her mother would sing it to her every night before putting her to bed.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Náni náni to paidí mou.
Éla Ýpne ýpno̱sé to
kai glyká ’pokoími̱sé to.
Éla Ýpne apó t’ ampélia,
pár’ to paidí mou apó ta chéria.

Pár’ to sýr’ to sta mantrákia,
na koimátai san t’ arnákia,
na koimátai san t’ arnákia,
na xypná san ta katsikákia."

When she was finished, she opened her eyes and hesitated looking back at Cillian. She hoped she didn't just make a huge fool of herself.

(OOC: The power of Google, right here xD)
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 17:13

Cillian had his eyes closed listening to her little song. He did not really understand what she was saying. A few words. But not all of them. He opened one eye when she seemed to be finished. It did not sound so bad. To be honest. ''Like I said. Couldn't be worse than me.'' He said teasingly. ''No it was good.''

(OOC: What does it say? I know what Éla means xD But...yeah xDD)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 17:19

Meg smiled a little. She's been better. "I guess that's what ten years of no practice does to you." Her laugh was soft. She had missed singing. It was the only thing that reminded her of her true home.

(OOC: Something along the lines of this lol
Nani nani my child.
Come Sleep make it sleep
and sweetly lull it.
Come Sleep from the vineyards
Take the child from my arms.

Take the wire 'in the Mantrakia,
sleeping like a little lamb,
sleeping like a little lamb,
to wake up like goats. )
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:00

Cillian laughed gently. "I wouldn't know. I've never sang so if some years would make a difference..." He shrugged. As he let his hands go through his own hair. "Where is the song from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) EmptyTue 23 Jul - 18:02

"It's a Greek lullaby my mother used to sing to me." Meg looked at the ground for a few moments, picturing how it used to be. She shook her head and looked over at him. "You should sing for me." She teased, playfully nudging her shoulder against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) Empty

Back to top Go down

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next