Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit by Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptyFri 26 Jul - 23:33

Jane was sitting on the ground in front of the bars of her cell and just stared in no specific direction. It had getting silent on the floors. After her talk to her current guard, she felt somehow bored. It had been amusing though she hadn't found out an interesting.

She felt peaceful inside, thanks to her cellmate and his meditation skills. How late was it? It surely had to be time for sleep soon. The light was flickering, so Jane believed they would go out soon. There was nothing to sleep on in the room, besides the table with the skulls, but it wouldn't be more comfortable than the ground though.

She decided to just stay where she was and keep silent. Maybe she would fell asleep by sitting later on, but right now...

Jane sighed. Her cellmate was still meditating somewhere, she doubted he slept already. Jane lifted her hand and tipped at the bars, quietly she started humming a song.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptyFri 26 Jul - 23:50

Helga stared at her watch and sighed. Lights out was going to be soon and she hadn't done one productive thing the whole day. It had been just another dreadfully boring day. Ever since the prisoner she would talk to everyday left, she felt more alone then ever. It was like that woman was her safe zone. A place where she could go when she felt sad or angry or alone. Helga bit the inside of her cheeks and pulled out a small notepad from her pocket.

The notepad listed all the prisoners and their current cells and divisions. Helga scanned the page for prisoner E24248. When she finally caught her name, she let out a groan. The woman was staying in Division C. The one division Helga was not permitted to enter. She started to pace the hall before making a decision.

Helga scanned the cells making sure that all the prisoners were quiet and not causing any trouble, before she casually sneaked away. She snuck down the stairs to the division where she almost impossibly passed the guard without them noticing. She tiptoed through the hall, trying to find the woman.

Suddenly, the prisoner caught her eye and she crept towards her cell. She crouched towards the woman and put her finger to her lips. "Shhh," Helga whispered and shook her head to let the woman know not to talk. Helga looked around to make sure she was out of sight, then faced the woman. "Hello," she quietly said.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptyFri 26 Jul - 23:56

Jane's eyes caught something, but it was over that fast, that she thought she went crazy in here. She shook her head. When suddenly a finger laid on her lips. Her eyes grew big and only the 'Shh' stopped her from making a loud noise of surprise.

The finger went away and finally she could face the person, who surprised her. A soft smile appeared on Jane's face.

"Hey.", she whispered back gently. "How are you? And why are you here? There hasn't happen something bad, did it?", she frowned slightly worried about the guard appearing here. "Are you even allowed to be here?", she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:02

Helga let out a small laugh but remained nearly soundless. "Curious now are we?" She said, winking. But her smile faded. "No, I'm not allowed to be here." Helga shook her head and stared at the ground where skulls were laying in the cell. She frowned a bit then looked back at the woman. "Nothing's wrong. I-I just," Helga started to say. "I suppose I just wanted to.. see you." Her eyes met the woman's and there was a brief silence.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:08

Jane stayed quiet for a moment and then the soft smile curled back up on her face. "It's nice... to see you again.", she stared at her hands and then looked back at the female guard. "You were right. I really got updated in this cell, huh?", she chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:19

Helga looked around at the cell and smiled. "It's...awful," She said, letting out a chuckle. "I'm sorry you ended up with this." Helga gave the woman a small, sympathetic smile. "How is your cellmate?" Helga asked, looking at the other prisoner who looked relaxed and concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:27

Jane shook her head. "It's not that bad at all. Though I might miss a matrass.", she smiled. "Already changed the decoration by throwing a skull at my cellmate. Sadly it's broken now."

"Shang is actually really nice. We get along. He's enjoying the silence as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:38

"I'm sure that's nice," Helga whispered, her eyes meeting the woman's. She slowly put her hand on the bars in between them. But to her surprise, the prisoner's hand was already there. She touched it softly then pulled back quickly. She stared at the ground again, unable to find any words.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 0:54

Jane looked at her touched hand and then slowly put, both in her lap.

"Is there anything worrying you?", she whispered gently. The behaviour of the guard confused her somehow. She couldn't just open her mouth and ask her if they are friends. Guards and prisoners aren't supposed to be friends. Jane sighed. If he finds out the guard came in here, just to talk with her, she might get in trouble. Jane really didn't wanted that.

"I don't want you to get in trouble.", she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 2:42

Helga looked up when the woman spoke to her. She had such a sweet, calming voice. Helga closed her eyes and her mind drifted away for a moment, before she snapped back to reality. Her eyes flew open and she stared at the woman.

"No, I... I came here for you." Helga said, her voice soft and for once in her life- very loving. Her eyes shimmered when she saw the prisoner's face. "And I know I could get in trouble. But Jane," she started to say, not caring that she used the prisoner's name. "I think you might be my only friend in this hell hole."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 11:40

Jane sat in front of the guard, silent. She didn't knew what to say, what to answer. Somehow... She felt the same. But what if... What if it would be used against them? What if the female would turn her words against her? In the end it was always her, who was the prisoner and would get punished the most.

A single tear dropped down her cheek. "I think the same.", she whispered calmly and nearly not understandable. "Maybe the only true friend in here.", she lifted her head and looked into the guards eyes. "It can't turn into good at the end, but I feel the same.", she tilted her head and smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 11:45

Helga shook her head and crawled a bit closer to Jane. "No, you've always been good." Helga said, reaching through the bars to wipe away her tear. "Please don't cry, I don't like to see you sad."

Helga looked around the halls making sure there were so guards anywhere in sight. Her heartbeat was pounding so fast in her head she could barely comprehend any of her thoughts. This is wrong, wrong, wrong. Helga was literally going against everything that her father had told her to do all these years. But she never had a friend. She was never shown one inch of kindness. She couldn't help but be attracted to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 11:56

Jane laughed silent and bitterly. "When I've always been good, why am I here then?", she pressed her hands together. "I should be with you on the other side of the bars, or not?", she closed her eyes, when the fingers touched her cheek.

She had always tried to be good, for them, for him. But she had never been, cause all she got was punishment. For whatver reason he liked. "No, I'm not good at all, because of me people died. Cause I wanted to help, people died."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 12:00

Helga just stared blankly at the woman. She barely had anything to say to her. In her heart, Helga believed that Jane was innocent. But in Jane's heart, she believed she was evil and corrupt. Helga shook her head. "You do belong here with me," she said quietly. "There's not much of a difference between us. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just that you got caught."

Helga bit her lip and loosely held the bars. She was unable to speak or think. She had never felt this way to another person before, and this frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySat 27 Jul - 12:17

Jane shook her head. "A doctor can't make mistakes. He's not allowed to do so. It's the duty of a doctor to save lives, and if he would loose his own while doing so. I failed. Again.", Jane hided her face in her hands.

Jane always had seen a bigger reason in her behaviour. The few lives she lost, 10, 20 patients, she hadn't counted them, were nothing against those she could save with the pills she made. The big problem she missed on her way, was the thing with the law. She slightly grieved for those she lost, had even been sad for the first one. But the next ones only made her feel empty, cold. Something inside, she couldn't define, still enjoyed it. Jane felt embarrassed for this feeling.

"I got caught, because I thought I made everything right, I would've a few more days at the place I was living at this time. I got sick of moving around..."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 6:04

Helga looked sincerely into the woman's eyes and let out a small sigh. "You are too hard on yourself," she said softly, placing her hand on the woman's. "I don't care about what happened. I just care about now, Jane." She whispered, staring into her eyes.

Helga honestly didn't seem to care anymore. She knew Jane was special and she couldn't help but let her know. "It was devastating I'm sure, but you're not alone. Those days are gone." She tried to sound comforting but it came out a bit awkward. Helga swallowed hard and looked away from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 17:21

"Don't say that!", she whispered back scared. "When he finds out, you get yourself in trouble with this.", she squeezed her hands. "I-I don't want you to get in trouble....", she knew she said it before, but she meant the way she said it. "You're the guard here, don't put my life above yours.", she reached out one hand to touch the one of the female guard. "I'm going to die here anyway, sooner or later. So don't waste your life or whatever on me.", she sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 17:41

Helga pulled her hand away from the woman's. She knew she was becoming too soft with her and that was a problem. "I'm not putting my life before anyone's." She said softly. "I simply hate seeing you so sad."

Jane was Helga's true friend, Jane was the filling to the empty pieces of Helga's heart. Jane mended what was broken and Helga admired that. But she did seem to forget that she was a prisoner, someone who shouldn't be trusted. Helga sighed and placed her hands in her lap. "Maybe I should just go," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 18:21

"Maybe...", she smiled sadly. "I'm somewhere here, whenever you want to talk to me again eventually. It's not that I'm leaving this place somewhere.", Jane tried to joke. It started to feel weird. Not that Jane wanted it. It was just... Her job, the guards job.

"I'll hope you won't get hurt whatever will happen.", she looked away from the female guard and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 18:49

Helga swallowed hard and looked away as well. "Good bye, Jane." She whispered. She stood up and slowly walked away from the cell. She stopped briefly to look back at the woman than disappeared down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night EmptySun 4 Aug - 18:50

((OOC: NO, HELGA! COME BACK! YOU TWO MUST KISS SO THAT PERVERT HATTORI HAS FUN LOOKING AT IT! D: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visit by Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit by Night   Visit by Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Visit by Night
Page 1 of 1