Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 8:50

Meg looked up when Cillian opened the door. She didn't expect him to come out until she had fallen asleep or something. "Yeah, I'm fine." Her eyes looked away from him as she ran her hands along her legs to straighten out the wrinkles on her suit.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:01

''Okay..'' What had been so comfortable was now very uncomfortable. He moved back into the bathroom. Though keeping the door open ever so slightly. He sat back and closed his eyes. Bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:05

Meg stood up and walked past the door, glancing in at him. He looked like something was troubling him, so she leaned against the doorframe. "Are you okay?" Hopefully she wasn't getting in his space.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:10

He Looked up. ''Yeah I'm fine. Just thought you fell or so.'' Brushing through his hair. He actually did not know if he was okay. Something was in the way. Something held him tight. But he did not know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:13

She smiled and went into the bathroom, sitting next to him, but a fair distance away to keep him comfortable. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Her knees were hugged to her chest again and she tried to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:20

''Oh no you didn't.'' He answered with a weak smile. A obvious lie. But he did not want her to feel forced. He was keeping his distance but failed miserably in trying to do so.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:24

Meg could tell he was lying. Was it something she said? Or was it something she did? She leaned forward a little bit, trying to catch his gaze. "I can tell that isn't true.."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:31

Cillian looked her into her eyes. ''Than what is true?'' He asked as he leaned slightly forward.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:34

Meg stared into his eyes. "I...I don't know." she said softly. She could tell he was leaning forward, and she did the same only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:39

Cillian only looked into her eyes. As if trying to read her. They were close..He hesitated. Would she want what he was thinking?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:43

Meg placed her hand on his chest gently, still leaning in and hesitated as she got closer. Would he reject her? She was scared to find out.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:48

Her hand felt warm against his chest. There was almost no space left to lean into. Maybe he shouldn't. have her like him..It would hurt her. It would...Cillian waited. His hand moving towards the one of his chest. He shouldn't..she shouldn't..they..couldn't..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:52

Before she knew it, her eyes fluttered closed as her lips gently brushed against his. This was a bad idea..it's only going to cause pain. But it was too late to turn back now. Either he would reject her, or accept her.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 9:57

Cillian closed his eyes feeling her lips on his. It felt good....but..it wasn't the best place for this...but...It was just a small kiss. He let his hand caress her cheek. Before pulling away. Looking into her eyes. ''Is that true..?'' He whispered. Did she really want this? now? here? It was a bad idea. And they were going to hurt. He did not want to be the one hurting her. They shouldn't. They should just stay friends...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:04

Meg opened her eyes when he pulled away and stared at him in silence. "I.." She realized what she had just done, and quickly pulled back overwhelmed by how flustered she felt. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" She got up and went back into the cell, too embarassed to look him in the eye. Her trembling hands went through her hair as she turned to face him, but still didn't look him in the eye. "I'm sorry, I went too far. You probably didn't want that..."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:09

''It is okay.'' He answered as he stood up. Laying a hand on her shoulder. Wanting her to calm down. ''It felt nice. But you should find someone who deserves you.'' Cillian said calm.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:16

She couldn't stop herself before she placed her hands on his cheeks and gently kissed him again. "Why can't it be you?" she said softly before pulling back and turning back around, her back towards him. Her feelings were getting the best of her.. "Sorry, I've never..."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:23

Cillian just stood there. He watched her struggle with her feelings. Sighing ever so slightly. He rubbed his forehead. ''It's okay.'' Repeating himself. ''Stop saying your sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:28

Meg sat down on her bed, staring at the ground. He was getting aggrivated with her wasn't he? She had never gotten feelings like that for a man, much less had she ever kissed one. Prison wasn't the place for this..
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:33

Cillian decided to give her time. He moved to his own matrass. Sitting down. In another time in another place. Maybe. But not now. Cillian wanted to say something to her. But decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:38

Meg looked over at him and played with her hands. "I'm sorry. I over-reacted. I've just never...I've never kissed anyone before.." She wanted him to say something, but she knew he wouldn't. He didn't want it...now she ruined everything.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 10:53

[OOC: Woo, Cillian finally broke the friendzone Very Happy ... and then blew it xDDD You guys have no idea how fun it is to read all of this! *O*]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 11:08

(OOC: SSSH XDD I didn't blow it <_>...)

Cillian looked at her.Should he say something? He sighed. Taking a breath. Standing up he moved towards her. Sitting beside her. He could not stay away from her for long. He did not know why.
''It's not that it was bad... I liked the kiss really.... You are.. very....charming.'' He pointed at the camera. ''Korso is probably having allot of fun watching this...And I don't want him to hurt you.'' He whispered at her. As his hand caressed her cheek. Cillian wanted to kiss her again...But he shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 14:01

Meg sighed softly and caught his gaze again. Forget Korso. She knew he was probably watching them, but she didn't care. Knowing her luck, they are going to use this to their advantage soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jul - 14:14

Cillian sighed. Once again the silence fell. His hand brushed through her hair. Moving a little bit closer to her again. He gently kissed her lips. He just. It felt like she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next