Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 21:03

Cillian looked at her as she told the story. His heart sunk down. The pain in her eyes was maybe the worst. She should not feel pain. He caressed her cheek. Unsure what to say. The pain she was sharing had left him speechless. Her story was heartbreaking. Sure he had heard many stories of other people. But he had never felt so connected to them to care much. He was afraid to admit it but he cared about Megara. ''I...'' He sighed. ''I cannot give you back your loved ones...But I am sure...they are in peace now. They protected you with their lives...Means they really loved you. Maybe you should not see it as something sad. But as a blessing. That people gave up their everything to safe you...Means you must be a very special person...'' Cillian wasn't sure if he was helping her with what he said. But he tried.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 21:42

Meg sighed. The atmosphere around her felt heavy. Maybe it was a blessing, having so many people give their lives to save hers. She couldn't see it that way though, no matter how hard she tried. It killed her inside knowing it was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 21:46

Cillian sighed again. Moving to her lips. He gave her a gentle kiss. As if telling her it was okay that she felt sad. It was okay that what happened to her made her like this. It was okay she felt this way... Holding her Face in both hands. All he could try was to cheer her up. If that did not work. He could only try to keep her up. And not let her push herself down into the ground. And feel guilty all the time. If only she could give him a real smile. Just for once.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 21:54

Her eyes closed as he kissed her, momentarily hiding the pain. She placed a hand on his, knowing he was trying to comfort her. She pulled back and forced the pain from her mind and eyes. With a deep sigh, she looked at Cillian. "Tell me about you. It'll distract my thoughts." A small smile came to her face.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 22:30

Cillian smiled at her ever so weakly. ''Well..When I was younger I had a brother. An older brother. His name was Dominic. And he often made fun of how I was not the cassanova I should be.'' He smirked. As he gently let his hand caress her back. ''He was always busy with girls. Even as a little kid he had the girls swooning for him. While I was more the shy one. Ofcourse Dominic ended up marrying a beautiful woman. Her name was Hannah. Black hair, Her body wasn't as thin as yours she was very curvy. But it fit her. I remember at their wedding she looked like a princess who was crowned to be a queen. Because I was the younger brother I would own the company after Dominic passed it to me..'' Cillian told her. It wasn't a lie. ''But..When I was 34 and my brother 36..Dominic had a car accident. Hannah was in the car aswell but she got lucky with a few injuries. My brother however..He passed away..''
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 22:38

Meg smiled as he spoke of his brother and Hannah. "She sounds like a beautiful woman." She could picture the wedding as he explained it. Her smile faded when he mentioned the accident. "I'm so sorry...thats terrible..."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 22:50

Cillian shook his head. "It isn't terrible. It was at the time. But I think it is maybe for the better that he passed away. I am here now. Locked up. And he is free wherever he may be.." he leaned his head against the wall. "Hannah was pregnant of his child at the time. He is eight years old now. Me and my mom helped Hannah with raising him. And everday we see more of his father in him. Dominic never left us. A father is always there for his children. I am sure that wherever he may be. He is watching over his little boy with as much love and care as we do..."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 Jul - 23:06

He was right. A true parent never leaves their child. She knew that well. "Well, you would make a great father. Youve already had the practice." She smiled as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 6:42

Cillian smiled. "You think so? I think taking care of the child of another might be different from taking care of your own child. Not to mention every child is different..." He thought about it. Cillian had his doubts on being a good parent. "And you..? When you are ready for children. Do you think you would be a good mother?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 6:47

Meg smiled. "Any child you take care of is yours, in a way." She thought about if she would be a good mother, taking care of a child, another life. "I'd like to think I would be, but I have had no practice or even any knowledge on how to be a mother...so for all I know I could be the worst." She tried to laugh at the matter, but it only came out weak and afraid. In her future, she would never get off the streets, never escape her past. She couldn't risk a child's life by bringing it into such a cruel world.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 7:00

Cillian caressed her cheek. "I think it is instinct." he looked up. "For example you don't just forget how to walk. It is in you. Yes you have to learn it. But once you got the basics. Ofcourse every child is different." He looked back down. "Just like sex." Cillian laughed. "It is instinct." he said joking.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 7:06

Meg laughed softly. "I guess you're right." She thought about her life. What it would be like if she could start all over again. A new past, and a new future. She shifted her body so her side was leaning on the wall, and the front of her body facing him. "If you could get out of this place and get a fresh start. A new life, a new everything. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 7:29

Cillian sighed deeply. That was a good question. Cillian closed his eyes. If he could get out of this place...and get a new start. And a new life.. What would he do..if he could start all over again.. "I would..." he thought some more. What could he change? Cillian went through his hair. A new life.."...I don't...I don't know what I would do. So far everything I did. Made me as who I am today. I would not change anything..." Cillian smiled slightly. "I would take you to see the places you would want to see. Because I did...kind of promise you." Cillian looked at her. "If you could get a new start. What would you do? Or change?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 7:38

Meg sighed, a small smile on her face. "You don't have to take me anywhere. I doubt our paths would have crossed if it wasn't for this place." Her hand made a light gesture towards the cell around them. Her new start...she had thought about it many times. "I think, if I could change anything, it would be...I guess it would be where I lived as a child. Maybe then, the tragedies I faced wouldn't have happened. I could have a real life. A family. Everything I never had."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 7:50

Cillian listened to her. She did have a point. On a early age she had to be mature. And she did not have a nice childhood. Not to mention the pain she was carrying. Pain could eat you from the inside. "The problem is that we cannot change anything.. What is done is done.." he sighed. "What you..could do..is make your life like you want it from now. And if you are ever blessed with a child. Make sure that child will have that normal life."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 8:09

Meg couldn't help but laugh. "It's not that easy. You can't just switch lives whenever you want." She slid off the bed and started putting on her jumpsuit. It had gotten a little chilly just sitting in her underwear and tanktop, and she didn't want to get sick in here. "Once you live on the streets, you always live on the streets. You can't leave it, or it will follow you everywhere you turn. I couldn't get into a school without being thrown out when they found out I was homeless. I couldn't even get a simple job. Over seventeen years, I've been sold to other men, groped by other men, beaten by other men, and worse. Luckily, I could get away from it before anything bad happened, but it would always found me again." She had started ranting, but she couldn't stop herself. So many people had told her the same thing. You can change your life. Take control. But they never understood. Her hands trembled as she ran them through her hair. She felt terrible exploding on him like this, but she couldn't stop herself. "I would love to have a child...and give it the normal life every child deserves. But I can never escape my past. To this day, I am still being hunted like a wild animal. Seventeen years. You would think they would give up but no, they never will." A few moments of silence passed after she had finished. She took a deep breath as she calmed down. "I'm so sorry, it..it just came out, I didn't mean to explode like that."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 8:42

Cillian was actually surprised she suddenly threw her cards on the table. But what she said was true. You could not just change things to the way you liked them. But you could try..Maybe indeed he did not understand. When she calmed down he looked back up at her. ''Stop saying you are sorry for everything.'' Cillian repeated himself. Trying to think of something that would make any sense. ''Maybe it haunts you because you let it haunt you.'' He said as his eyes narrowed looking back down. ''I don't know. I cannot place myself in your shoes because I have never lived on the streets. Seen people that lived on the streets. Heard their stories. But I have always had a roof above my head. Not to mention I am far from being a woman. I don't know what it is like to be harrased by other men.'' He stopped for a moment. Unsure what to say more.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 16:07

Meg almost said she was sorry again, but bit her lip instead. "Not many people understand..maybe it is because I let it haunt me, maybe it isn't. I'll never know.." Her voice was quiet. She sat back down on the bed, staring at the ground. She had never exploded like that and now she didn't know what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:05

Cillian sighed. As he moved off the bed. "Maybe you just need some time. And a good sleep at night." He answered as he took his jumpsuit. Putting it back on aswell. "we have been ripped from what we know for so long. If you are used to fear everything around you it is hard to break that habbit." Cillian said shrugging. "It is not just you it is everybody. I have the same problem." he looked at her. "Just don't allow it to haunt you."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 21:36

Meg sighed. "I guess you're right." She kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Cillian."
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 22:01

Cillian smiled. "No problem Meg." nodding at her. "Goodnight." Cillian said as he moved to his own matrass. He wanted her to have a good sleep. And him breathing in her neck would not help much.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 Jul - 22:05

Meg smiled as she laid back on her matress. "Goodnight." She rolled onto her side, facing the wall. Her eyes slowly closed as sleep had overtaken her.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptySat 27 Jul - 10:05

(OOC: I guesd we.could use a break now xD the task is beginning today too :p)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 EmptySat 27 Jul - 12:14

(OOC: no problem Smile i keep forgetting everyone is a day ahead of my time zone xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)   The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The night is darker than you can imagine. (Tag: Megara)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7