Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #5 TRICKSTER

Go down 
+5
Eva Petrova
Kida La Reine
Mulan Xiang Fa
Anastasia Summers
Joseph Korso
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:52

Helga lets her get her anger out, she's taken pain like that before so she just let it happen. She understood the pain that Mulan must've been feeling, ever since Jane died. When she finally stopped punching her, Helga slowly stood up and said nothing but just shook her head at the woman. "Bless your heart," she whispered. "You are so ignorant. You're wasting your time beating me up. Kill me, fine. Do it. But that won't solve shit. Sinbad will still be dead and you will still be alone. I'm sorry but it's the hard fact. You're angry at the wrong person." Helga sighed, she was wasting her time. Mulan wouldn't even try to consider her words. And at that, she turned on her heel and walked towards Flynn to try to see if she could get the metal spikes out from around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:03

Mulan trembles in fury. She grabs Helga by her her tresses and yanks her back, quickly releasing her so her head slams into the floor. Mulan grabs her collar and slams her into the wall; shoving her forearm into Helga's windpipe. 
"How?" Mulan demands, headbutting her again. "How am I angry at the wrong person!" She shouts, kneeing her in her torso. "At the end of the day," Mulan releases her before leaping up to kick her. "You're the one with the fucking choice!" Mulan shoves her elbow into Helga's torso before jolting up and uppercutting her in the chin. "You're blaming someone else!" Mulan whirls and kicks her in her face. Her goal at this point was to break and bruise any part of Helga she could. "You have no right to call me ignorant!" Mulan brings her elbow across Helga's face. She spins her body to kick her in her head. "If you're so content with dying," Mulan seeps her leg under Helga before pinning her against the floor with her forearm like she had against the wall. "Why the fuck didn't you do it earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:08

(OOC: Of course we don't take it to heart! I love Helga's character! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:10

(OOC: Stay out if this! You're dead now! Lol. Just kidding everyone<33)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:11

(OOC: Ahah don't worry, I think I should stop replying now anyway - Since I am actually dear aha. Adios amigos! Try to have fun without me Wink)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:13

(OOC: No I didn't mean it! Lol. The horror!)
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:24

(OOC: I know it sucks for a character to die, but it's kind of unrealistic how Mulan is beating Helga up right now. Helga has been training in the military for years so she would be able to easily handle Mulan. Also take in consideration, Helga is ten years older and has a bigger and stronger build than Mulan. I know she is angry, but it really isn't Helga's fault. Let the last post be the last beat up that she attempts to do on Helga, since if it were real it probably wouldn't happen like that. I am really sorry I had to kill Sinbad Q.Q But it is just a game!)

Helga turned and spit the blood out from filling her mouth. "Stop hitting me. Stop." She said sternly. "I know you are angry, but this is out of control." She stood up and wiped the blood off her face with her shirt. "And let me do this. I need to do this." She said, before turning back to Flynn. She slowly sat down beside him and tried to study his spiked collar, trying to figure out a way to release him from the metal spikes.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:33

(OOC: Yeah I gotcha. And I know, lol dude we're just kidding. It isn't really that serious like you're saying. Now if this were sword art online, that'd be some shit lmfaoo. And you do what you gotta do we get it! But in Mulan's eyes it really is her fault since Sinny didn't want her blaming herself. )

Mulan glares at Helga as she walks over to Sinbad's body and holds his hand. "That dumb motherfucker is dead leave it be." She grumbles, still pissed. Anything that Mulan says now is going to be out of grief and anger. Mulan bows her head and prays for Sinbad; like Aiko suggested once.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:46

(OOC: Just making sure! Smile I never like hurting people's feelings ^^")

Helga sighed. "It's the least I can do. I might as well put them in peace, give them some respect." She tried to fiddle with the ring around his neck but it was no use. "We shouldn't let Korso play us like it's a game. These people deserve a real funeral. Of course, that's impossible- but we should at least put them to rest." She hovered over Flynn and shut his eyes. Then placed his arms on top of him and held his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:51

Mulan had completely tuned Helga out after she spoke last to her. She just killed one of her only friends.  Why would she waste her time listening to someone who killed someone close to her so she could live? That was the point. She wouldn't. She didn't even know that guy. She didn't care. Her only priority was figuring out if she was praying correctly.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 8:45

Eva was silent, studying and analysing everything. As always. Perhaps that was just an excuse for her not knowing what else to do. Sinbad and Flynn were both dead, but if she could remember rightly, they were also the ones who had committed pedophilia and rape. The two crimes she could never forgive. In her eyes, they both deserved to die. Mulan, on the other hand, did not deserve to suffer the way she was now, and nor did Hels need another couple more deaths to feel guilty for.

When Anya spoke up, Eva's mind buzzed with the possibility that this was all just a game. That Helga was here just to torment and play with them all. Her already apparent trust issues began to corrode her thoughts as she silently pondered. No... Surely... But hadn't Helga just said that I meant nothing to her? She was glad of Mulan's blunt interruption, shaking her own head to clear it. It was then she became aware of Anya's arm around her waist. She was going to need it as a restraint, though she didn't realise it then.

Mulan leapt onto Helga and for a moment, Eva was sure that Hels would beat her to a pulp. She twitched, unsure whether or not to intervene when the blonde acted just as she would have done herself. Instead of responding, she simply tried to calm her down. That wasn't the act of someone playing them... was it? Unless it was just another trick. When Mulan attacked the guard again, Eva's body tensed and she would've lunged forward if it wasn't for Anastasia's arm. Her body tensed as it forced her mind to contemplate whether jumping to Hels' defence was actually the best course of action. Luckily enough, the situation once more righted itself.

"Don't." Eva's voice shot through the air in a blunt command directed at Helga who was now crouched over Flynn's body. Shaking her head, her mouth in a tight line as she stood tall and commanding. "Leave him." The image of Flynn attempting to rape her flashed through her mind but she didn't allow it to phase her glance. She masked her emotions and just stared at the guard ominously.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 10:14

Anastasia did not like to be told to shut up but she did so, after all speaking to a wild wounded animal was nothing but complete and utter pointlessness and she did not feel like getting into a fight. After all with her arms around Eva her mind was focusing on other things... gods how she'd love to come up with a game for just the two of them herself. It has been TOO long and now blood spilled before her, cale with those open wounds, she could almost pity.... hahaha what a lie, she was nearly grinning at the joy she would bring upon her next cellmate.

She kept Eva in her embrace simply moving to keep her pull her in closer watching what she watched letting her eyes fall on the guard keeping her eyes on the woman as she leaned in to whisper to Eva

"Come now... lets get away from these bodies, the guard will clean up the mess and try to keep everyone in line. Tis what they do my dear"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 11:49

Kida had calmed herself down by now, and was only watching everybody's reactions. There were some things that were still very wrong. She straightened her back and stood up grimacing.

"You do a lot of talking, but you have not given one good reason as to why we should trust you," walking past Mulan, Kida held an arm out as if in a defensive position. "Why are you here?" She didn't for one second sympathize with the redhead, but there was some logic to what she said. Kida remembered seeing Helga once when roomed with Tobias. She glared at the redhead, Anastasia, and furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't even think for one second I buy this sweet little angel act that you're playing." The way she spoke, the things she said, most all sounded like they came from different mouths. She was practically scratching alive the blonde in the Wet T-Shirt contest. She put a hand on her hip and raised her eyebrow, expelling a frustrated deep breath and gave a look to Eva that bluntly said: "girl-you-could-do-some-much-better."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 18:56

Mulan glances over at Kida who was attacking the torture chick now. Ans she was right. She remembered Sinbad's frustration when he'd read her file. That's right... Mulan frowns as she looks over at her. She'd actually found herself aggravated with her. She had a lot of nerve to say things about oppression. "Kida's right." Mulan reinforces strongly. "You torture people for fun. It's not your place to say anything about that..." Mulan fought her inner demons and held her tongue. It wouldn't be kind. But she was still radiating fury. "Woman. You're not even close to being any better than her. At least she did it for a good cause." It stung to say that the monster's life was worth anything. But at this point in her life, life meant everything. For anyone. Even someone she hated. "You do it for fun. To entertain yourself. You're as bad as the warden."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 21:10

"I am not here to pick fights or battles...." she stated simply till one word 'torture' ah.... well perhaps a cat was out of the bag but she knew what to do. Frowning softly as she looked away "...do not believe everything you read, because arnt either of you wondering why the game isnt over yet?" she stated simply not meeting the gaze of the other women keeping it to the floor, hardly the demeanor of any real threat. Hell she didn't even look strong at all considering she had been sharing only half a loaf of bread per day.

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 21:47

Helga turned when Eva spoke to her. "Eva," she whispered. She jolted up and walked toward her, grabbing Eva's hands and pulling her towards her body. "Eva, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it, please know. I only said those things to you so you wouldn't chose me as a partner." She brought Eva's hands to her own heart. "I didn't want to lose you, not again."

Helga ignored all the comments going towards her. All that mattered was Eva. She hoped with all her heart that Eva knew what Helga said to her wasn't true. She really did care for Eva. More than anyone she had cared for in her life.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 21:50

This bitch has a lot of nerve. Claiming how much she loved someone. Mulan walks over to Helga. "You're the ignorant one. Fuck you." And with that, she padded away, sitting next to Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 4:52

(OOC: This is so heartbreaking to read Q.Q poor mulan and sinbad!!! D:)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 11:50

[OOC: You guys have done so good, so fast, that I'm not going to let your cellmates wait for you during the cellmate swap later xDD I'll finish this up now and you can say that right after this you wake up in your new cells once they're revealed Smile]

Korso had let the game run a while longer than usual. Normally he'd gass them right after it was all done, but their reactions and fights, arguments and crying, that was just as entertaining (if not more) as the game and bloodshed itself. Mulan was covering herself in Sinbad's blood by being so close to him, and he decided he wouldn't change that after gassing them. Let her wake up in her jumpsuit covered with blood, let it be a constant reminder.
He pressed his button and gass started to fill the room. The prisoners were all unconscious before Korso could get up and leave the room to go fetch them.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 11:54

Kida raised her eyebrow when Mulan said Anastasia was actually convicted for torture, but she wasn't the problem right now. Helga actually had the nerve to turn her back on them when they asked her a question, completely ignore them, then try to convince somebody else that she loved them. All of Kida's frustration had now zoned into her. "Excuse me," she growled. "But I asked you a question. And you have the fucking audacity to ignore me? When not even 2 steps away from me is the body of an innocent man who you practically killed?" Her voice was calm but you could tell from her face and her voice that she was pissed. Taking a deep breath, she crossed her arms. "Defend yourself." Kida stood unmoving, waiting for an answer.

Almost immediately after she finished speaking, gas began surrounding the room and started to blur her vision. No! This wasn't over. You can't silenc- she dropped to the ground, slipping into unconsciousness.

Last edited by Kida La Reine on Fri 30 Aug - 20:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 12:10

(Could we not continue rp-ing here until the 1st when the cellmate swap is? c: Otherwise we're kinda stuck in limbo)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 12:28

[OOC: You could still RP in your old topics in your old rooms while here ^^ And Kida, dw, just pretend that happened before the other post, it's not a big deal Smile If you want you could also edit the post and add a section where the sleeping gass comes in and starts taking effect, if you want it to be in the right order xD]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 15:56

[Flynn is dead, but can he still reply in the old topic? :3]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 17:08

[OOC: For the sake of finishing it, if you wish Smile]
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Aug - 20:41

((OOC: Thanks and sorry for the little inconvenience, I fixed it now ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #5 TRICKSTER
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next