Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #5 TRICKSTER

Go down 
+5
Eva Petrova
Kida La Reine
Mulan Xiang Fa
Anastasia Summers
Joseph Korso
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 9:35

Mulan goggles in pure horror. "Sinbad," She began slowly as tears fell down her face. She couldn't even find words. "This is all my fault." She said. And as his blood fell onto her she began to sob. "No," Mulan mumbles. "Please, not him!" She was hysterical now. "Sinbad! Please! Don't die! Don't leave me alone!" She yells at him. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

(OOC: This al my  fault OMG I'm going to miss you so much! :'( )
(Edited the OOC my kindle auto corrects like a bitch -_-)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 9:53

[OOC: As I said, youre more than welcome to come back with another character Smile]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 9:56

[OOC: And if you want youre more than welcome to RP out his slow death with Mulan xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 11:55

Helga stared down at the ground and grew timidly quiet. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, shaking her head. "I'm so sorry." That's all she could say. She felt horrible. A part of her wished that she was the one to ultimately die. She was now the cause of a third death. A tear fell from her eye. She didn't care anymore.

She tried to walk towards Mulan but she knew Mulan would only hate her. She just put her hand on the woman's shoulder as if she were trying to comfort her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 16:15

Anya knew that the tide was going to turn so she decided to pour some liquid unto the growing fire of hatred, because it was just so much fun. Adopting the look of hurt woman, she blinked.

"Murdering two to save your own life? oh yes... so that is what the guards think of us?"

looking to the other prisoners "they think we are less then human, just toys in this little game. WE all know who is behind this. No doubt the woman had the card on purpose no way it was random that the one who got it was a GUARD. Two of us are dead for some sick twisted game that THEY orchestrated it" turning to face Helga.

but her arm held tighter unto Eva's waist as if protecting her, though she was more meaning to keep her from doing something rash. Perhaps Sinbad was not dead yet but she knew he was going to be... pity.... she had kinda wanted to use him more later.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 18:55

Mulan flinched at Helga's touch. She glares over at Helga, her eyes slits. It was not only Mulan's fault, but hers. "Don't touch me!" Mulan screams at her, holding Sinbad' s limp body against her own. "Don't even look at us or I swear to Almighty God I will fucking kill you right now! Don't fucking test me!" Mulan shouts in fury at her. Mulan lowers and gently places Sinbad on the ground. He was still breathing, but not for long. "And you," She looks over at Anya. "Shut the fuck up! What do you expect to accomplish?! This isn't some fucking protest dumb bitch!" She continues. "I'll take all of you on fucking right now shut up!" She threatened, tears streaming her face. She knew her appearance wasn't scary, but if they knew what was good for them, they knew an animal was ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 20:05

[OOC: Love that reaction! *-* That was so well written I got a lump in my throat *-*]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 20:09

(OOC: I suppose, it was from the heart if you will. When I read that he was dead this morning I literally started crying I'm not even kidding! :'( )
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 20:50

He didn't have much time to process what was going on - one minute he was standing, wrapped around Mulan protectively and the next... well, he wasn't quite sure.

All he felt was the tell tale signs of the collar tightening, the spikes pressing in like needles, at first. Now he's struggling to breathe around the blood that he's coughing up.

He's kind of numb too it all; there should be pain, but he's focusing on so much - Mulan's hand wrapped around his, the blood tickling down his neck rapidly, and the darkness seeping in around the edges of his vision.

I'm in shock.

"K... Ki!" He coughs, hearing her scream. "Mulan!"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:28

Mulan's eyes widen before she jerks her head over to Sinbad. Fresh tears fell. She kneels again. "Sinny..." She began, sniffling. "You're-" She wipes her face. "You're gonna die. Just like... the rest." Mulan began to cry. "And it's my fault. Again."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:32

If he weren't dying, he'd roll his eyes.

It's an effort to lift his arm, but when he's able too, he drops it on her thigh, squeezing tightly. "It... it wa-wasn't..." He coughs, blood running from the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:36

Mulan found herself unable to keep any sort of composure. She began to sob next to him. Giving out small cries of pain every now and then. "You can't die. Please don't die. Please Sinbad don't leave me alone, I'm alone again. Don't go, you have to be here to make me mad and beat me up and tell me I'm not the strongest person in the world. You have to argue with me about small stuff and argue about movie storylines and have nightmares, you can't go. Please don't!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:39

(OOC: Ffs reading your side is painful!)

He closes his eyes, mentally scolding himself for the tears that are stinging his eyes, wishing that he'd been shot or stabbed so that he could form a proper sentence.

"Fa... we... we're fri...ends?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:44

(OOC: It's just as bad for me) 

Mulan tilts her head in excruciating emotional pain. She wipes her eyes and sniffles more. "Yes." She nods quickly. "Yes, yes we are."  She wipes her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:48

"Good." He bites out, mouth filling up with blood rapidly.

This is the end, oh god. I'm dying.

"Just as long... as you know that." He can barely hear himself over the rush of blood, and god, I'm really dying.

It's more painful than he imagined, and his life doesn't flash before his eyes like in the movies. He wished that it would, though - he'd like to see Marina and Proteus one more time.

His hold on Mulan falls away as the darkness at the corners of his eyes consumes his vision.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:54

"Pseudo?" Mulan requests frantically. "Pseudo?" She repeats. She grabs his shoulders and shakes him. "Sinbad?" Mulan's tears fell onto him as she leans over his body. "Sinbad!" She shouts before collapsing onto his chest. "Sinbad please," She sobs. "Please don't die." Mulan roughly shoves her out of her face, yanking at the roots. She didn't know what to do. She was so lost. "No," She says. "No!" She bolts up and lunges at Helga.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:55

(OOC: Goodbye friends I am gone. PS: GET HER MULAN!)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 21:59

(OOC: OMG I am crying on my freaking Algebra 2 homework! WHY YLVA WHY? By Sinbad! You will NOT be forgotten I swear by Mulan's anger management! I'm gonna miss you too Hon. You're not coming back as a different character?)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:00

(OOC: Mulan's anger management lmfao!! Yes, I'm coming back! As Eris Wink this is gonna be run! (not as fun as Sinbad tho Sad)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:04

(OOC: I am dead serious crying right now I don't believe this! I'm not even emotional! Well if I survive long enough I hope we RP together again <3) (p.s. She told him they were all gonna end up in one room! Anya, and Flynn and Sinbad. Can't believe she was right.. But   Crying or Very sad OMG I'm so sad.)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:11

(OOC: ahah omg foreshadowing from an emotionally stunted 17 year old aha! I hope we RP together again too!)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:17

(I do too. But she won't be predicting the future again. Something bad will happen once again. NOTHHING GOOD COMES OF IT)
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:35

Helga turned to Anya her eyes coldly glaring at her. She has no fucking idea what was going with me. "Who the hell do you think you-" She started to say but Mulan interrupted her. She took a step back and gave her a blank stare, just letting Mulan take out her anger on her. She didn't let a twinge of emotion effect her glare, she just stared back emotionless.

Before she could think anything more, Mulan lunged on top of her. Big mistake. Of course she didn't want to hurt the girl because she knew she was already going through a lot of emotional pain. Surely, Mulan didn't know that Helga was trained in the military and lived with the warden of a prison her whole life, so she knew how to fight and kill. She grabbed Mulan's arms and pulled them around her, making Mulan swing around. She held Mulan's arms tightly to the ground, making her unable to move. She had nothing to say to her. She just sat there, holding the sobbing girl. She just hushed her and rocked a bit trying to calm her down from squirming. Helga finally let her loose, allowing her to lay on the ground with her arms free.

"I am so sorry Mulan but I had to. It was either them or you. And you can't blame me for wanting to stay alive, you know you would do the same." She tried to calm the woman down. "Don't be mad at me, you'll be wasting your time." She turned to face the camera. "Be mad at Korso, he's the evil son-of-a-bitch who is making us do this." Helga turned to Anastasia and Eva as well. "Don't even go there with me Anastasia. You don't even know the fucking half of it."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:37

(OOC: And by the way, I'm sorry Sinbad and Flynn!! I've had so much fun rp'ing with your characters. Thanks for being a good sport about it and not taking to heart and actually hating me xDD I'm super excited to see your new characters upcoming ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:43

Mulan stares at the woman thoughtfully. She noticeably relaxes. 

Before punching Helga across her jaw. "Ah!" Mulan sinks her teeth into Helga's shoulder before headbutting her, getting her off if her body. "There's a difference between us you dumb bitch!" She shouts, punching her again. "Guards don't understand the solemnity of taking someone's life! Someone they care about or not! You don't know loss!" Mulan grabs Helga into a headlock she knew wouldn't hold for long since she was after all a guard. She began punching her over and over again in her face, hoping to bruise her well. "If I'd had it, I'd have been alone! So no one has to feel what I've felt for so long! You're selfish! So selfish! I'm going to fucking kill you! I swear I will!" Mulan shouts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #5 TRICKSTER
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next