Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #5 TRICKSTER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER EmptySun 25 Aug - 8:47

This is the deadly game you have been voting on participants for! For all of you who did not know this game in 10 Doors, here are the rules explained:

Everyone will be wearing collars, but not electric ones.
The collars are rigged with spikes on the inside. By the press of a button the spikes will be released and puncture your throat and neck, making you bleed to death.

In the middle of the room there will be a pile of envelopes. One for each of the contestants, with their names marked on the outside of the envelope. No one else is allowed to open your envelope. If they do they will die. The envelopes are PRIVATE.

Inside of the envelopes there will be rules for the games and a card.
All of the cards except ONE will have a golden star on them.
One will NOT. One card will have a black X on it.

This card is deadly.

Everyone in the game HAS to pair up with someone in pairs of 2. Which means, one will not be paired with anyone. This person will die.

ANYONE who is paired with the person with the X will also die. Which means, the X either kills, or dies.

If you do have the X you will have to lie about it unless you want to be partnerless and get killed.

BASICALLY: If the person with the X is alone at the end, ONLY the person with the X dies. If not, both the person paired with the X AND the person alone will die. As to not make this unfair, I will PM you what your cards say, instead of writing it here. If I openly showed who had the X, there would be no chance of that person surviving. Therefor, check your PMs after this is posted. I will send all PMs within the next 10 minutes of this being posted. (Or at least try.)

There will be 6 colored bonds on a table. 2 of each color.
(The colors are red, blue and yellow)
To pair up with someone you have to tie the bond around your wrist and have the other person do the same with the same colored bond.

(PFFT, so did not just copy and paste that from the 10 Doors forum...)

ADDED RULE: You are NOT allowed to reveal if you have the X or not! You can say it out loud, but you may not have your character think about their card in a way that reveals what your hand is! The reason you can say it to other prisoners is because you may be lying, so this does not give anything away. Also, during the game you are NOT allowed to reveal to anyone personally what your card says!

HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS:
- Helga Sinclair
- Eva Petrova
- Anastasia Summers
- Sinbad Shahzad
- Kida La Reine
- Flynn Rider
- Mulan Xiang Fa

*NOTE: The game will run over several days, so you should have plenty of time to play even if you're busy with life. However, you might want to rush just a little bit if you wish to get a partner. ALSO, who gets the X is completely random! I have gotten questions about whether it is random or "random", but it really is out of my control. I use a randomizer to decide, so I have no influence in it what so ever. Please don't blame me for anything, blame the X Smile

DATE OF GAME: AUGUST 26TH - SEPTEMBER 3RD
(This means that participants in this game will be a little late for the cellmate swap, and whoever is their cellmate will have to wait a couple of days. Please just start a topic saying you have been in your cell for a couple of days without a cellmate, and THEN you can start once you recieve one.)
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER EmptySun 25 Aug - 13:59

Ohhh I am excited for this! xDDD Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:03

Oooh, this is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER EmptySun 25 Aug - 17:07

OMG this game is scary! If you get paired with the person with the x you die?? NOOOOOOOOO lol.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER EmptyMon 26 Aug - 1:04

I was really excited for this before but now that the gravity of the situation is finally hitting me, I'm beginning to get kinda scared xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Sponsored content

TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #5 TRICKSTER   TASK #5 TRICKSTER Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #5 TRICKSTER
Page 1 of 1