Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST

Go down 
+10
Cillian Norewood
Esmeralda Levitt
Gaston Alexander
Mulan Xiang Fa
Tobias DeSoto
Jane Porter
Chel Vega
Megara Jessabelle Rose
Eva Petrova
Joseph Korso
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 12:22

Okay, so before the real torture begins (looking away from the branding day...) Korso would like to humiliate you all a bit further. Take away some of your dignity. If you hadn't guessed from the title already the way he will do this is by hosting an involuntary wet t-shirt contest xDDD
All the cells with girls in them will be gassed with sleeping gass until they are unconcious, and then dragged to the gym. When they wake up again they will be wearing nothing but a white t-shirt (no bra) and white panties. From the moment they start waking up Korso will let them know over the speakers what is going on, and what they could earn from this.
Once they are all awake the sprinklers will go off leaving them all wet (and their clothes see-through). This will be broadcasted on the TVs in all of the rooms with guys in them. They will get a good show Twisted Evil 

*Cough* Anywayz, the guys will all be able to vote for the girl they fancy the most, and they can vote just by speaking their names in the cell. You don't have to roleplay this, but during the event I will put up a poll where you can all vote on who you think should win it xDD (The poll will be up after the event as well, and there will be no way of changing your vote after it is cast, so make sure you know who to vote for! Also, vote for the CHARACTER your CHARACTER prefer! Being friends with the owner of the character shouldn't make you vote for that girl!

Now, for the prize... the winning girl will be given the A1 cell in the next cellmate swap, AND a hot chicken meal the first day she arrives in that cell to share if she wish, or not, with her cellmate. So strut girls, strut! xDD

*NOTE* I will start the topic in the gym, and after that you can all reply by waking up. Further instructions will be given by Korso on that day ^^

REWARD FOR WINNING: 25 POINTS

DAY OF EVENT: BEGINS JULY 6TH!

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Sun 7 Jul - 20:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 13:12

OH MY. GHWUOEGHWG.
This is so super exciting :3 Eva wants that meal girls, and she's going to do anything to get it. c;
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 14:56

Dang, that's evil xD This will be interesting
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:13

Oooo, Chel is sooo going to work this! xD
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:16

Jane will have more fun to watch you fighting gurls xP
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:26

WOOP WOOP!! Twisted Evil Tobias will be sooo happy! Cool 
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:54

I bet he will ;D He'll probably recognise Eva's body too paha x3
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 17:43

Very Happy Mulan loves stuff like this! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:02

This might actually bring a smile to Flynn's face. Woah that's a first xD
Back to top Go down
Gaston Alexander

Gaston Alexander

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:12

Be ready ladies, Gaston is looking forward to this contest Wink
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:17

Esme: Hmm, interesting.. Well, what the hell. -poses and winks-
TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST Tumblr_mlcgban4Hd1rh58ldo1_250

---
Esme will definitely find this task both amusing, and a bit confusing. No doubt she'll work it though. I want that chicken meal for her! >D
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:59

Cillian: This is just sad -.-''...
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyWed 3 Jul - 19:52

Aaahh this is so degrading D:
...but beware though, Kida is a gymnast. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyThu 4 Jul - 1:03

.......I am so glad Aurora is a guard XDD
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyThu 4 Jul - 13:28

Korso got easier ways to make you wet Aurora.... xDDD
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyThu 4 Jul - 13:58

When Tinna told me about this I was disappointed because I thought she was kidding >.< I'm so glad to see this is real x3 It's going to be so much fun to watch ;3

&& omg Ylva xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyThu 4 Jul - 13:59

What?... Razz 
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyThu 4 Jul - 14:43

Why would I lie about something like that? ._.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 5:33

BEFORE WE START! QUESTION! QUESTION. *fails arms around* When will this end? What if everyone doesn't wake up is it just their loss? Because i don't wanna wake up late and have lost. Lol. And then I don't wanna keep checking for three days you know? And when will the winner be announced? Lol. I always have questions. Sorry about that. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 10:44

The task will end around Monday earliest, and the vote will be up about then and end a couple of days later. Yes, if not everyone wakes up, it IS their loss. I know that's harsh, and I have full understanding for the people who are unable to participate, but at the same time we can't keep waiting a whole week for them to join in a little xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST
Page 1 of 1