Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wet Shirt Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaston Alexander

Gaston Alexander

The Wet Shirt Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Wet Shirt Contest   The Wet Shirt Contest EmptySat 6 Jul - 2:13

Gaston wasn't sure what to expect really but he was startled when he saw the t.v. flicker on and stared in shock and growing pleasure as he saw the entertainment. However his eyes narrowed as he recoginzed a familiar Romani woman who was now posing for the camera. "No fucking way." He breathed under his breath as he started to smile but it was a cruel smile. "Well if it isn't my little toy." He said before laughing, true he had never gotten the chance to fuck her but now, now if he did see her then...well he wouldn't waste time finishing what he had started.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: The Wet Shirt Contest   The Wet Shirt Contest EmptySat 6 Jul - 2:23

((OOC: Eek!! I'm scared, but excited for Esme? XDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: The Wet Shirt Contest   The Wet Shirt Contest EmptySat 6 Jul - 8:59

Cillian raised his eyebrow at the tv. He cleared his throat. Unsure about this. What should he think about this? He raised his eyebrow at Gaston. "Which one?" Counting the women there were ten of them. For as far as he saw there was nobody he knew. Though there was one which caught his eye. He should keep that for himself... Sitting down again leaning against the wall. He looked at the tv before lettig his view back to Gaston. Who seemed to enjoy this cheap entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Gaston Alexander

Gaston Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Wet Shirt Contest   The Wet Shirt Contest EmptySun 7 Jul - 0:55

(I hate rainstorms, they're causing so much damage to our basement Sad )
Gaston chuckled and looked over at Cillian before pointing out the one he had his eye on, "Esmeralda, one of the girls I bought a few months ago, she managed to escape before I could have my fun with her." He said with a smirk on his face as he turned back to the television. "Course if I run into her again..." He trailed off suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wet Shirt Contest   The Wet Shirt Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wet Shirt Contest
Page 1 of 1