Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST

Go down 
+7
Anastasia Summers
Mulan Xiang Fa
Kida La Reine
Megara Jessabelle Rose
Esmeralda Levitt
Odette Pierce
Joseph Korso
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 22:23

[OOC: The GIRLS will roleplay in this section. However the males can start a new topic in their own cells where they are viewing what is going on. That means, keep an eye on this topic, everything here will be shown on the TV, everything. Even the speach, even Korso's explanations of the game, but you will respond in a thread in your own cells, and not in this one. If you are a girl however, this is the thread to reply to. Be careful when you read this post, it includes everything you need to know. Please do not contradict anything that is stated in this post.]

The gym laid completely empty, nothing to occupy it's space but walls and floors, and 10 unconcious bodies.
They were starting to move by now, the gas wearing off. Soon they would be aware enough to notice the cameras placed around the gym, missing not a single corner. There were no blind spots to hide, nowhere to be out of sight. How they would squeel when they found out those cameras broadcasted live to each cell with a man.
The 10 women had been stripped of their orange prisoner suit, laying now only in the white t-shirt and the white panties they had been given to wear underneath. He decided that now they were conscious enough to understand his words.
"Good morning, ladies," the speakers sounded loudly. "Who's up for some good old fashioned wet T-shirt contest?" His pretencious grin could be heard from his voice, but this was just too much fun not to grin at. It would be even more fun once they realized what was happening.
"Notice the cameras around. This is sent live to the male prisoners, so how about giving them a show?" Now he was straight out laughing over the speaker, and he took a few seconds to calm himself before continuing.
"Each male prisoner will be given the opportunity to vote for the sexiest beast in this room, so strut it girls. The winning bitch will be given the nicest cell available, practically a suite, as well as a hot chicken dinner just for you. How's that for something, eh?"
By that he turned the speakers off and laid back to watch the girls on his montiors. All that was missing now was popcorn and this moment would be complete.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 22:45

Odette slowly sat up as soon as she gained consciousness. She wasn't quite sure what was going on and why she was lying on the floor in an empty room surrounded by girls. She subconsciously scratched her leg and became aware of what she was wearing. The other girls, who were wearing just as little as she was, were also starting to wake up. The speakers came to life not long after. Odette wasn't quite sure what to think of it. Did he expect them to show themselves off to some random males? Under these circumstances she didn't feel like showing anything to anyone. She pulled her t-shirt as far down over her bottom part as she could, without revealing anything at the top.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 23:08

[OOC: I wanted to start the sprinklers tonight, but I also want to wait for more girls to wake up first, so I will do that as soon as I wake up tomorrow ^^ For now you are all safe and dry. Enjoy as long as it lasts xD]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 23:22

Esmeralda slowly came to conciousness and slowly started to get up. Her hand slowly went to her head the moment she started to become aware."What the hell happened?" She muttered to herself, before opening her eyes. When she did, she found herself no longer in her cell room. Which caused even more confusion. How did she even get here? As she started to look around the room, she saw how there were more people in the room with her. Though, what made it even more curious was that the others were all girls. That was when she realized what everyone was wearing, which immediately caused her to look at herself.

The moment she saw the white t-shirt, and panties, this caused her to groan. "Oh for fucks sake.." She muttered under her breath. She wasn't allowed to think any more of the subject, for a voice was suddenly heard, causing Esmeralda to look up to find the speaker. She wasn't able to find it, but the moment she heard a wet t-shirt contest, everything made sense. This caused her to narrow her eyes in confusion. Only to roll them right after. Was he trying to degrade them? Make them feel disgusting? Take away their pride?

Way too late for that, buddy. She thought in her head.

When Esmeralda heard about how the males would be seeing everything due to cameras all over the gym, she rolled them again. Too bad most men had seen what she looked like, especially her victims.  The moment the man told all of them that they should give the men a show, she smirked. Now she definitely knew what he was trying to do, and in a way she didn't want to give any man a show. She just wanted to smirk there and try to piss the guy off by not doing anything. Though, that was until the mention of a nice room, and a hot chicken dinner. Now, that was something she would fight for. Plus, she was getting a bit tired of bread.

With one quick move, Esmeralda knelt down before spreading both of her knees a part. This caused to give some of the cameras a bit of a peek at her panties. While the cameras behind her got a good look at her butt. Her hands were placed together a bit in front of her underwear, causing good amounts of cleavage to show. With one glance at a camera, her bright, piercing green eyes narrowed seductively before winking at the camera.

((OOC: Now I didn't know if I was allowed to mention if Esme knew who was speaking due to she was interviewed by Korso. So I left that out. If I can mention it was him, I'll add her knowing into the post, but right now I do not know so I'll wait to know.))

Last edited by Esmeralda Levitt on Fri 5 Jul - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 23:27

[OOC: You could always mention that the voice made her think it was him, but knowing just based on a voice might be a bit much. A lot of people have similar voices xDD You are allowed to be pretty convinced though ^^]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptyFri 5 Jul - 23:29

((OOC: Okay, thanks! ^^ Maybe I'll have her be a bit convinced next post? :3))
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 0:36

Meg's eyes flew open as she heard a voice booming over the speakers overhead. She sat up, looking around and noticed she was surrounded by other females. What the hell was going on? All that could be seen was white and skin. "Oh for god's sake. You call this a prank?" She rolled her eyes and sat cross legged on the floor, aware that she too was in white. The voice caught her full attention once again. A male? Could it have been that same bastard who branded them those nights ago? At the mention of a wet t-shirt contest, she busted into a fit of laughter. Really? First you torture us and now you degrade us? What's next huh?

When the voice shared that the male prisoners would be watching, it made her smile. "A good show huh? Well, you'll get that sir" She saluted towards the cameras surrounding the gym. Not that she didn't care about the "luxury" cell and a hot meal, she did, but she was more interested in trying to piss this guy off. This is definitely going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 0:44

Kida opened her eyes slowly, blinking. She jolted up when she saw that she was not in her cell. She looked around, to see more women, some sleeping and some awake, all wearing the same thing. Looking down, she saw herself in what the other women were wearing. She gasped, realizing somebody must of undressed her to get her into this. At first she felt fury, but then felt violated and weak, just like after the branding. This prison is beginning to feel more and more like a slaughter house.

After hearing the announcement, Kida grimaced, contorting her face to a scowl, to absolute disgust. "You son of a bitch." She snarled, gritting her teeth. This must of been the one who undressed us and dressed us like this. How dare you?! This is vile, this is degrading; we’re worth more than our bodies. You filthy swine! She was prepared to shout that back to him, but bit her lip right as her mouth opened. She thought for a moment, as her stomach growled.

Prison isn’t exactly the best place to be showing off your body, especially not to all of these convicted men. As much disgust as she had on her face, she had to admit that she needed that meal. The only way to get that meal would be to win this. Some of these girls probably have two or three meals a day. If anything, I deserve that meal. She looked around at the other women. Kida took pride in her own body, as it was slim and toned, but some of the other girls had fuller, sexier bodies. I've trained in gymnastics since I was six. I could win this, she repeated in her mind, trying to fully convince herself. Kida felt disgusted with herself at the same time, but concluded that desperate times call for desperate measures. Her grimace slowly transformed into a determined frown. Okay, you twisted bastard. I'll bite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 0:44

Mulan Sat up, touching her head. "God damn it, what the fuck!" She shouts their last two words in fury. Her head was killing her. Not to mention, what kind of bullshit is this? Mulan was a party girl, but even though she had a large bust she never participated in wet t shirt contests. Her best friend used to. But she didn't. Mulan was the type of person who kept her lady lumps on display. Which was why she wore no shirt earlier.
But now she was angry at the fact she was practically naked on the floor with a bunch of other broads. Like really? What the fuck who's the kid now? Mulan looked around, now able to see all of the female prisoners. Dean was right. She was a kid compared to everyone else. They all had to be twenty and over. But even so looking at the other females, they weren't as fit as she was; or at least she'd hoped. She was still small compared to the rest, standing at only 5'3". She leans back on her hands and waits for everyone else before she stands. She looked over at her cellmate. Dumb bitch wake up already I'm bored!
Mulan saw a Romani woman already seducing the cameras. She scowled with a lift of her left lip. But... for dinner, she figured it wasn't such a dumb idea. She'd have to try hard. All these women were mature    She was nothing but a kid. They were sexy she's was cute at most. If I'm gonna win this I'll have to start beating some bitch up. Guys like girl fights...right?
She stands and lifts her off of her shoulders, tangling her hands in the locks. She tries her best to put on a sexy look and slowly bends her knees, swaying side to side.

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Sat 6 Jul - 1:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 1:12

((OOC: @Mulan - I just wanted to make it clear that Esmeralda is not hispanic. (If you were not talking about Esmeralda, sorry for missunderstanding. XD But according to some people she is either Romani, which I believe to be correct. ^^ Since I keep my character's race most of the time, that would make her Romani as well. Once again if you were not talking about Esme, I'm sorry for typing this and missunderstanding.))  
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 1:36

(OOC: Nah you're completely fine! I was lol. She's Romanian? Well I'll just put what you said <33 sorry about that! <33)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 1:40

((OOC; It's quite okay, I didn't make that clear. XD <3))
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 3:54

Anya woke up to the sounds of the women who had already woken up their surprises in some cases, when the speakers went on all she did was yawn softly rubbing her eyes and stretching. They were in such a nice large area.... slowly pulling herself to her feet she had gotten the gist of the rules of this game and the conditions blinking as she gazed over her form in this get-up. Gently getting to her feet to examine herself. Anastasia was not a drop dead bombsell like some of the other women, no her form was petite and elegant but very womanly. She was built more like a curvy ballerin, her most striking features though where her fiery ginger hair and ice blue eyes. But Anya was not vain at all so she took no pride in matching some of the other women in terms of looks. In fact she wasn't even that interested, a plush night or hot meal meant little to her. She did not place value in such a trivial material thing, she had a bed and a meal already the luxury of the new room was something she saw past.

For if she swapped cell's then who could possibly be in this comfy room?, her mind was whirling around a she smirked no.... her delightful Korso would never go so soft on her as to give the 'winner' of this game a true prize. There would be catch. But there was one thing that truely bugged her, she had been working on getting her roommate to trust her to be with her. She hated the idea of the woman leaving stopping her hard work on the woman. But it would be hard to sabotage her without breaking the fragile trust they had built... ahh decisions... decisions....

Then a thought crossed her mind? ALL the female prisoners are here? truly? she counted the heads of the rest of the girls then tilted her head 1..2...3.... 10. Ten women in total? what a strange number, and all the males were watching from their cells? interesting, just how many of them were there?

Gently she decided to ignore her roommate who was busy posing to the camera finding another one  and without another though she moved past it running her fingers through her red hair and gently sat back watching the other women in a very relaxed pose. She knew part of her should be faking something but this opportunity was too good to pass up so she sat and observed each and every female watching them... their reactions and what they did scanning every inch trying to learn about them. She didn't know them so she decided to label them by defining features... making mental notes. To any of the men watching it probably looked like she was just as interested in watching women strut as they probably were.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 14:02

Eva's mind was blurred and her senses uncertain as she awoke in the gym to the sound of a man's booming voice. Her hair was tangled and loose over her shoulders, her nipples taut underneath her white top. As soon as she realised that she was only wearing white panties, she frowned, slightly confused. That was, only until she heard the rules of the game. Now she understood, it didn't take long. They wanted to degrade them first. She could refuse to participate, do as some of the other girls were doing and simply hide her figure. Yet, she wanted that meal, and that cell. She would fight for it.

Quickly glancing around the room, she analysed each girl and their reaction to the news. Some were strutting in front of the camera's, flaunting their figures and revealing their sexual natures. She needed to do something different, something to make her stand out if she wanted to have a chance at winning. She wasn't disgusted or appalled at what she was about to do, she'd used her body to get what she wanted enough times before. This time was slightly different though, she wasn't doing it for her country, she was doing it for herself - but she would need her strength, she would be grateful for the comfort of the room and the meal promised.

Slowly, she stood up, revealing slowly her curvaceous figure. She had been blessed with round breasts and a curved arse, it was part of the reason she was so useful in gaining information from men. She allowed her fingers to trace down over the sides of her hips as she blushed. She had picked out the girl she would go for early on, one that wasn't as obviously strutting as the Romani, or as young as Mulan. She slowly approached the woman and knelt beside her, smiling slightly. She did well at acting coy.

The red head had been watching the other women, and Eva had noticed. She leaned towards her, and pulled a lock of red hair free from behind the woman's ear, twisting it slowly between her fingers. She allowed her lips to pucker and part slightly, releasing a soft gasp of air. She was now trying to control the large sexual urge radiating from her tense body. Cautiously, she climbed on top of the red head's body, sliding her right leg between the woman's, and pressing it against her panties. She tilted her own head to one side and watched her innocently, wondering what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 15:49

Anastasia was focused on the others memorizing movements, when she saw one heading right to her... thinking the woman would just pass by for a second she didn't really react. Till she noticed the blonde's direct bee line path to her focusing now on her. But she didn't move didn't really even truly react to the situation as the woman touched her and played with her hair. Though a bit as she was suddenly climbed on top of she wasn't shy and did not react negatively to the brush against her panties. In fact she even smiled, leaning up to meet the girl before gently almost like a true lover looking at her then giving her a sweet kiss upon the lips but it was short as she gently raised her hand to stroke along the womans thigh not hiding the fact that her nails had been surprisingly sharpened.

"Mmmm.... I know you want to play, but I dont care about the room or the food. And If I were to take you I would want to break you, I am not so gentle.... and a very selfish girl.... so if that is all you want from me you teasing flower then I suggest you try the Romani girl. Your colours will mix together beautifully in a taboo way, best to let her be the dominant one though. If you do however ever wish to play in the big leagues then you can try again later.... I dont hold back my punches, and I would want all of you..."

her free hand gently tugging at Eva's shirt as she smirked "and as much as I think you want that prize I think you would like to keep that body of yours pristine"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 16:31

Eva waited patiently for the other woman to react, she began to think she had made a poor choice with her lack of involvement at first. The small kiss was sweet and tempting, but not really what she was after. Her eyebrows furrowed, she had been sure she would be intense. The sexual ferocity she had felt before began to dwindle as a sense of almost boredom kicked in. However it was soon brought back to life once she felt the red head's nails run across her inner thigh. She sucked in a deep breath, her head going almost woozy as she fought to contain her passion, biting her lip to try restrain herself.

Eva was shocked at her own reaction. The other women she had slept with had always been so gentle, even though the men had been rough, it was different with this woman. She was interesting, and Eva was attracted to interesting. She liked to be able to figure people out, understand things and people. When she couldn't, it led to a slight frustration but also an intense desire to possess them. One she would never admit to anyone. It was almost a weakness that she couldn't control. Her eyes glazed as the intensity of the competition seemed to fade away and was replaced by a burning interest in the red head.

"Try break me," The corner of Eva's mouth turned up into a playful smirk. "I don't care for gentle." She shrugged, before grabbing hold of the woman's shirt and pulling her close. Their lips met and she nibbled the bottom of the red head's lower lip with a gasp. "My body hasn't been pristine in a long time." Her hands roamed the other woman's back as she drew her nails and dragged downwards, pulling her closer simultaneously. She had an almost feral look in her eye as she once more tilted her head, but in an entirely different manner. She wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 17:27

Chel was quickly getting tired of being knocked out and dragged who knew where. As she sat up, she noticed that her tacky orange jumpsuit was gone, and a simple white t-shirt and underwear were left in its place. And looking around, she saw that she wasn't alone. 'So now it's really starting to roll...' she thought numbly. From here on out, she knew it was only going to get worse. Anyone who was capable of doing this for fun tended to escalate, in her experience. She wondered who would be left at the end...if there was someone.

She stilled when someone started talking over the speakers, and took notice of all the cameras around the gym pointing at the group. Well, if they wanted a show, then she'd blow their frickin' minds. At least then she'd have some measure of control back. Thankfully, she was curvier than some people here, and had learned a long time ago to use that to her advantage. It wouldn't be too difficult to give them a run for their money. Hell, some of them were actually refusing to participate. Whatever. Their loss.

She strutted to a camera, hips swaying, and got on her knees before it. "Eyes on me. You don't want to miss this..." she purred. Hopefully they weren't too distracted by that love fest between the blonde and redhead. And then she began swaying, touching, sighing, stroking, caressing, moaning—anything to get their attention. There was no way to know how many male prisoners there were watching this, so she had to give it her all, and still look effortless.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 18:21

Korso leaned over his desk, feeling it was time to turn the water on. Sure, it was fun already, with some hiding desperatly and other giving it their all. However, he felt that whatever amused him now, would be twice as fun with their clothes being wet and seethrough. They'd be practically naked. Those hiding would get even more desperate, and those giving it their all would be even more interesting.
Turning a switch he made the sprinklers go off, soaking them all in the matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 18:40

Anya was quite a bit surprised to find herself on the receiving end of someone's desire....so with the intent of scaring the other woman off for sure that the poor little blond would run away at the smallest sight of what exactly had put her in this prison.... She unlocked that small little part of her brain that held all her bottled up little nastiness. Without another moments hesitation she almost seemed to growl, the fact that the woman scratched along her back simply tipped her over the edge. If this woman wanted it rough she would show her. Without holding back she grinned into the kiss and performed two actions the first being the retractions from the kiss tossing her teeth right into Eva's neck and with her sharpened nails take along the poor exposed flesh of Eva's thigh looking to wound to draw blood. She was the complete opposite of gentle at this moment. Just as the water began to fall to soak them all...
Back to top Go down
Belle Bonacieux

Belle Bonacieux

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 18:42

Belle was lying on her bed, she was waking up but her eyes were still closed. 
Other five minutes...
She felt dizzy and slightly confused; for some reason she didn't want to wake up.
I have to wake up Rosie and Tipo, they have to go to school...
But even though she had to raise up and open her eyes, she just didn't want to. 
Probably she had had some wine with John the evening before, probably a bit too much, that would have explained the dizziness...
But did she?
She tried to remember but she couldn't: she couldn't remember to have had dinner with her family, she couldn't remember what she had prepared, what they had eaten, if they had watched a movie, she couldn't remember to have put her kids in bed, nor to have gone to bed with John, nothing!
There was something wrong, the more she was waking up the more she was aware of it, there was something wrong that she didn't want to remember. 
Suddenly scared, she moved on her bed, searching for her husband's hand for comfort, but around her everything was hard and cold.She finally opened her eyes, jumping on her feet.
She looked around and for a few, eternal minutes she felt even dizzier and more confused: she was in a big room, with many women dressed only in a white shirt and white pants and, as she realized, she was wearing the same things.
Slowly, automatically, she rose her arms and covered her breasts and the apex of her legs with an embarassed attitude, staring at the floor.
She heard a voice talking, but on the moment she didn't realize what those words meant.
It took several minutes to remember what had happened to her: the murder, the trial, the jail... everything came painfully back.
And then she realized what the words the speaker was saying meant: a wet t-shirt contest...
A part of her knew that things like that couldn't be legal, but her trust in the law had died with her sentence.
She realized that many people would have looked at her body, that men would have stared at her almost naked...
Realizing it she tightened more the grip on herself.
She had always had a beautiful body,  it hadn't been ruined by two prehnancies and even the new pregnancy, now barely visible, wasn't changing her. She was beautiful, but she had never cared. She had never exposed her body, edpecially to strangers!
Once she would have cared more about the situation she was in now, she would have felt terribly embarassed, but now all her emotions were muffled.
Though, surprisingly, she could still feel the shame.
She heard about the prize and her thought went to the baby growing in her belly: he might have needed something different to eat, but after all it wasn't one meal that would have made a difference. 
She couldn't do that...
She couldn't...
And then the water arrived, announced and yet unexpected.
Belle closed her eyes, kept her head down and tightened her grip even more.
It was a bad dream, she would wake up, it was a bad dream, she would wake up...
she felt the little clothing she had becoming soaked wet, she knew she was as well as naked but she refused to open her eyes...
It was a bad dream, she would wake up...
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 19:02

Odette looked around at the other girls. A lot of them seemed to do their best to get the viewers' attention.
Odette let out a surprised yelp as the cold water hit her. She looked up at the sprinklers and then down at her already soaked body. She could feel her clothes stick to her body, not hiding a single curve on her body. Odette moved an arm up to try and cover for her nipples poking through the now almost see-through top.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 19:05

Eva looked up surprised as water from the sprinklers began to fall, drenching her clothes and revealing her taut nipples behind the now see-through white t-shirt. However, she was only shocked for a few moments before a growl from below her forced her attention back to the red head. She smiled, the scratching had certainly activated a different side to her, one she wanted to play with.

Gasping for air, she dug her nails into the woman's shoulder blades as she felt her teeth sink into the softness of her neck. It only made everything more intense and her eyes once more glazed over as pain merged with pleasure. It was a whole new level. The red head dragged her nails across Eva's exposed thigh and her head rolled backwards as her back arched in pleasure.

The water allowed her to see the woman's body more clearly through the see-through clothing and she couldn't resist sliding a hand up her top. Pulling at the woman's nipple and dragging her nails against it as she did so. Using her other hand which was now clasped on the red head's waist, she pulled her over so she was now on top of her, before reaching down to her panties. Her fingers rubbed and pulled and twisted as she gasped and sighed and moaned. She wanted her. All of her.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 19:20

Kida reached for the ground and did a handstand, letting her wet tee fall a little and expose her lean torso. She lowered one of her legs, forming an h-shape with her body. She kept lowering her leg and eventually landed on her feet. Slowly, she ran her fingers through her hair and placed her other hand on her hip and began to slowly drop her body to the floor. When she landed on her knees, she arched her body backwards, and with the momentum she had, raised her leg in the air, pointing her toes like a ballerina. She kept the momentum going and she was able to lift herself back up and sat down profile again. She looked at the camera, winking, and raised her shirt a little, fully exposing her midriff.

Kida lowered her body once more and did a side split, then stretched her arms out in front of her. She slid her hands from the floor up to her thighs and from her thighs to her torso, touching herself all over. Her left hand slid up to her neck, and scaled it, while her right hand went down towards her inner thighs. She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and tilted her head back and let out a soft moan for emphasis. Gently, her hands slid back down her body and down her legs as she bent her body forward and stretched her arms in front of her, just slightly raising her bottom. Kida raised her body, and now went into a lying position. Raising one of her legs and bending it, she stared into the camera while wriggling around, moving her pelvis and imitated grinding, like a snake. As she raised her body from off the ground, she continued moving her hips and ran her fingers through her hair, letting her long hair fall back down to her back. She repositioned herself and now stood, facing the camera. Leaning foward, Kida ran her hands down her thighs and down her legs. She let both her hands reach the floor and let them overlap so she could expose her cleavage. While still bent over, she blew a kiss towards the camera and winked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 19:52

Anastasia was almost surprised at this woman's response to her actions after all there were so few people in the world that could cope with the sudden introduction of pain. Those people were not her favourites but they certainly made it fun to her to try and challenge any barriers they had to such treatment. However as she was pulled up over Eva and touched by her the attempts to arouse her were more irritation than erotic for her... The wishing to unleash but there were so many others around and the cameras she did so hate an audience the true music to her ears came from the sounds of some of the women she could almost taste the despair, desperation and debauchery that it made her hungry. She would damn the ringmaster of this little circus for that later but for now she was in an interest mood. But there were no toys so she could not dig in and cut into this woman like she wanted to... Moving to stand and pull away from Eva intentions with a stern yet playful look shaking her finger at the woman now at her feet before she smirked and moved to look around finding exactly what she was Looking for.... A corner to this nice room.... Ah the one pure weakness of cameras. She chuckled before looking back down at Eva for a moment then simply stepping away walking on "Naughty thing... Not here..." She said simply. Her standing revealed all of her body which she neither tried to show off nor cover up just heading along her path looking back at Eva once... She was making it clear you could follow the mysterious red head and potentially lose the contest or you could stay to have her possibly never give you a second glance ever again.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST EmptySat 6 Jul - 21:09

Meg wasn't suprised when the sprinklers came on, showering the girls in freezing cold water. It was amazing, seeing how some girls would do anything for a nice room and a hot meal. How pathetic. She remained cross-legged on the gym floor, the water soaking through her t-shirt and panties, reavealing everything underneath. These girls were so desperate. Basically prostituting themselves for cheap items. She laughed at every little move they made. The red head and the blonde in the corner going at it, making fools of themselves. The Romani woman flaunting her goods to the cameras. And the gymnist.  All so desperate.

Some girls were still asleep, open for the viewing of prying eyes, others hiding their bodies as best they could. And there she was. Sitting like nothing has happened. Watching, observing every action. "Sorry buddy. My show isn't for your eyes." She winked up at the cameras. God, she hoped this was making him frustrated. He's made that her goal, since she would never be getting out of this place, might as well have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST   TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #1 WET T-SHIRT CONTEST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next