Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS Empty
PostSubject: Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS   Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS EmptyThu 25 Jul - 9:38

Some of you may know this from 10 Doors. It was a really popular game back then, and people seemed to have tons of fun with it. So why not try it again? *Note: This game CAN be lethal, but that is upto each and every one of you, and not me*

There was a tie for the third place into this game, so I literally just flipped a coin xDDDD Here are the couples that will be participating in this game:

1. Cale & Odette
2. Cillian & Megara
3. Dimitri & Chel

For those of you who DON'T know the rules to this and aren't familiar, I will explain now:
You will be taken down to Division 0 while drugged and uncouncious. You will wake up there wearing electric collars in different colors. This way you will instantly know your partner, as they will be wearing the same color as you.

Cale & Odette: Yellow
Cillian & Megara: Red
Dimitri & Chel: Blue

Now, here is where you decide a little more. The villain (Korso) will have placed various objects in the room that you might have to use later on. He will tell you over speakers, one after one something you will have to do whether you want it or not. If you refuse, your partner will be electrocuted and die right there and then. So let's hope you cheris your partner's life enough to go a bit extreme. As I said, this will get bloody, so brace yourselves.. xDD

This game will keep going for as long as we need it to, even if that means it will pass the date of the cellmate swap, but please try to be active and reply quickly enough to allow us to be done before then, so you can focus more on roleplaying with your new cellmate Smile

Date of event: JULY 27TH
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS   Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS EmptyThu 25 Jul - 16:38

Oh goodness Dx I was hoping Hattori&Jane would take Meg&Cill's place..this is terrifying xD
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS   Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS EmptyFri 26 Jul - 16:02

I wasn't a part of this task in 10 Doors, so I'm really looking forward to trying it now :3

However, I just wanted to let you know that Gege and I won't be able to take part in it during the day on Saturday. But we will get home in the evening and participate then :3
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS   Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS EmptyFri 26 Jul - 16:18

Hahaha xDD
I wish you all so much fun in this :3
Well, Lilo had much fun there on 10Doors.... <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS   Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

Task #3 VILLAIN SAYS
Page 1 of 1