Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #6 DINNER DATES

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

TASK #6 DINNER DATES Empty
PostSubject: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySat 14 Sep - 10:52

Okay, are you ready? Here comes the most anticipated task of the roleplay xDD
This time will be a bit different from 10 Doors (if you watched that) in the way that you will be outside, in the yard. There will, of course, be huge fences you will have absolutely no chance of climbing, but there will also be sun, fresh air, small garden furniture (a table and two chairs), birds singing, all those things that feel like freedom (though it really isn't).

FOOD: The table will be filled with a bowl of all kinds of edible berries, a bigger bowl filled with fruit, warm steakes with vegetables and potatoes kept under a lid to keep it warm, and a whole chocolate cake for desert. This will provide you with all the nutrition your characters need and so desperatly crave. (I am well aware that potatoes aren't as common internationally as they are in Scandinavia, but potatoes are FULL of almost every protein you need to survive, so I added that in there).

DRINKS: The drinks will be off to the side of the table for anyone to grab if they wish. Drinks include a sixpack of beer, a mug of squash, four cans of coke and a bottle of red wine. Drinks will all be placed inside a cooler with ice to keep them cold in the warm sun.

This time, since the guys picked dates in 10 Doors, I feel it's the girls turn. Every cell with a girl will be given an envelope with their name in bold letters. That means cells with two girls will be given two envelopes, one for each. Inside the envelope there will be a letter, a pen with black ink, and a check list.
The check list will list every male prisoner's prisonnumber, and the letter will explain the rules. The letter will state that she has been given the opportunity to enjoy a day outdoors in the yard, but she must bring a male. If she does not do that she can not go, so those of you inactive will have a reasoning for why you never had a dinner date.
To choose the guy to go with, they will have to check the square next to the man's prisonernumber, put the check list back in the envelope and leave it by the door for easy access for Korso and the guards. This will also be explained in the letter.
It doesn't matter if one guy gets picked by more than one girl, because the dinner dates will be happening at different times, and so they will not overlap and cause confusion. Lucky guy gets more than one meal xD

P.S. THE FOLDERS IN YOUR CELL ARE UPDATED WITH EVERY CELLMATE SWAP, SO THEY WILL HOLD ALL THE CURRENT MALES AND THEIR PRISONER NUMBERS. THAT IS WHERE YOU CAN CHECK THE PRISONER NUMBER OF THE MALE OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE CHECKING IT ON THE CHECKLIST.

DATE OF EVENT: No set date. They will not occur at the same time, and so I can suddenly start a topic for you in the yard. Keep an eye open for it!

P.S.P.S. I know having to choose a MALE is a bit unfair for the lesbians, but I want the males to have an equal chance of a good meal as the women xDD Have fun picking your dates! Smile

P.S.P.S.P.S. If you do not want to roleplay out choosing a male, simply PM me with the male you wish to bring to your dinner date and I will jut it down here to keep me from forgetting them Smile

CHOICES:

Anastasia: CALE
Chel: CILLIAN
Eva: CILLIAN
Esmeralda: MOSES
Jane: CILLIAN
Kida: TULIO
Marina: *WAITING*
Megara: DIMITRI
Mulan: HATTORI
Odette: CALE

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Fri 4 Oct - 9:52; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySat 14 Sep - 15:05

So do we start the topic of choosing the male by ourselves or are you going to start a topic for each female?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySat 14 Sep - 15:24

No, you start that topic yourself ^^ Then the real date-topic I will start for you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySat 14 Sep - 15:32

Okie dokie, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:24

Damn Cillian gets two meals? Lol Cillian gets all the girls.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:26

There is a reason why I'm rooting for Cillian to "win" this. xD

Am I insane for not rooting for myself? Maybe. I just like Cill better than my char. xD HONESTY FTW!!!

...I'll still try and "win", though. xD
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:29

Well all I'm saying is, if We're all together in the garden, there'd be tons of delicious drama for Meg/Dimitri/Chel and then Meg/Jane/Cillian then Cillian/Jane/Chel Lol. That would be too funny. But are you rooting for him to win with someone in particular?
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:32

...I never thought of that.

Shipping battles starting...

And I actually ship CillMeg the most of the ones that happened so far. It just feels angsty good. xD
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:36

I'm torn though. I'm Cill Jane but I'm also Dim Chel and Cill Chel *huff*
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:41

When/if Cill/Chel happens, they'll see why "Asians" are the resident pervs. xD

Did that sound creepy? Huh...
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:42

Guys. GUYS. I HAVE THE SOLUTION:

ORGY.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:43

Nope, not at all buddy. <3 :DLol.
And Chel. Ew. LMFAOOO perfect solution! Korso would love that!
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:45

If everyone else (and by everyone else I mean Chel, who is already) is game...I'm game. xD
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:48

Mulan a wuss when it comes to sex. As she and Sinbad mentioned multiple times Wink
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:51

Hattori Hanzö has mastered all martial arts...except for the one that'd give him pleasure. xD

We're in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:52

It must be an Asian thing.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:52

LMFAOOO the irony!
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 16:55

Quite. xD Both of them need to read the Kamasutra...

Shaddap...shaddap...oh gawd...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:11

OMG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM DEAD RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:13

I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FANART OF THAT!! >3>
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:14

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:22

PLEASE DO IT CHEL! xD

Imma write a fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:24

>.> [Chel] |Hattori| <.< What do I do guys?! Lol
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:25

CRACK VID. >xD
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:25

You got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #6 DINNER DATES   TASK #6 DINNER DATES Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #6 DINNER DATES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next