Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Dinner Date Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date   Dinner Date EmptySat 14 Sep - 18:12

Chel rolled over on the hard mattress, sighing. Eva was still out of it, so she really had nothing to do. She'd braided and re-braided her hair several times, and shredded her old bandages. If the warden didn't kill her, boredom surely would. Her eyes flicked to the bars, hoping to see a guard she could harass for a while, but instead there were white envelopes, with her and Eva's names on them. Curious, she got up and walked over to pick them up, tossing Eva's by her head on the way back to the mattress. She opened the envelope and scanned the message, a little surprised. Surely it wasn't as benign as it seemed? It had to be some sort of twisted game...

'Who should I pick?'
she wondered, tapping her chin in thought. Dimitri's face came unbidden to her mind. No, she couldn't give the warden any more reason to hurt him. Besides, he probably didn't want to see her again. He'd been afraid of her, no matter how nice he could be towards her... So she looked down the list, trying to figure out who else to bring. She sure as hell wasn't bringing Tobias, that was for sure. When she came to Cillian's name, she paused. She remembered his crime, still wasn't sure if it was as bad as it seemed or if it was more like her own. Figuring he was the least evil option (besides Dimitri), she checked his name and number, and put the list back inside the envelope. She put it back near the door for pickup, and returned to the mattress for another nap.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

Dinner Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date   Dinner Date EmptySat 21 Sep - 23:29

[Sorry I haven't been able to roleplay much. At first it was just lack of inspiration, but now I've genuinely being busy like nonstop. I won't bore you with the details but just know I'm super sorry and hopefully I can be more active now and we can have fun with Eva and Chel ^.^]

Eva had kept her eyes tight shut, she wasn't sure for how long. The aftermath of the task had her in shock. She was relieved at Flynn's death but grieving for the false friend she had begun to know. Then there was Helga, who she felt so torn with. She couldn't trust her but she also couldn't help herself from wanting to get closer to her. Maybe it was something to do with the butterfly feeling. The floor was cold beneath her, but a good cold, a thoughtful cold. It allowed her to think clearly.

A ripping sound finally aroused Eva as her eyes flickered open glancing towards the doorway where a latina was opening a letter. Intrigue forced her upwards and in the direction of a letter addressed to herself. Reading it carefully she realised that it was a 'Dinner Date'... more emotional torture then. She also quickly noticed that Helga wasn't an option, not that she could ever have selected her anyway. Instead, she decided to randomly select one after double checking rape and pedophilia were not their crime. Cillian Norewood. Shrugging, she noted his number and check the according box. Well, if nothing else this could be an interesting opportunity to have a decent meal and regain some lost strength. Yet, she would be on her guard because Korso never did anything for the prisoners out of the goodness of his heart.

Eva nodded at the other prisoner as a gesture of recognition but she wasn't sure if she desired to get to know her. After her last experience, she was scared of growing close to anyone again. She slid the envelope by the door, for ease of access.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Dinner Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date   Dinner Date EmptyMon 23 Sep - 15:04

(S'Okay. Very Happy Cillian gets all dem lovely ladies! xD)

Chel rolled over at the sound of movement. "Sleeping beauty awakes, huh?" She'd begun to think that her new cellmate was comatose or something. Had to wonder if something had happened to her before their swap. She wouldn't be surprised, honestly. "Looking forward to some decent food? I'm sure the warden will spare no expense." she rolled her eyes, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date   Dinner Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date
Page 1 of 1