Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phase two || tag: mary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 19:56

"Trust me, families aren't that amazing as they seem", Mary said.
No they aren't..
The turned around so that she stared at roof and saw the camera.
Why didn't even talk anyone to me? Aren't there usually surveys in prisons?..

She sat and turned to Meg again. "Well I understand why you think that...My family was perfect for a short time too..But someday everything gets destroyed.."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 20:10

"Well I'm sure there are times where they aren't but...it's better than nothing, wouldn't you say so?"
It was hard to remember her family now. Her parents seemed to be fading each day. What will she become if she loses them too?
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 20:12

She looked at her cellmate with disregard.
Seems like she never had a family..
She turned around to look outside the bars.
First everything seems perfect..Then everything gets ruined and you realize they all disappointed and fooled you..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 20:15

"I barely remember my family now. It's been so long since I've seen even a photo of them."
She missed them, that was for sure. "What happened to you, to not believe in families? If you don't mind me asking..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 22:31

"Let's say the majority of my family members was crap..disappointed and used me and died or just died."
She kept looking outside the bars and started laughing.
"I kinda wish I would've been an orphan right from the start.."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 22:39

Meg watched Mary as she spoke. "I'm so sorry...I don't know what happened to you but at least it's in the past now." She was trying to comfort her but it probably wasn't working...
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 22:44

She turned to Meg and stood up.
"In the past?? In the past ?!?!", Mary shouted at her, "It follows me everywhere go, I see his face in every face I see!! It's not "in the past now"!".
Her expression. The way she shouted. She didn't do that often and she couldn't handle it.
After realizing how emotional she got she leaned at the wall and sat. And there it was again. A single tear running down her cheek.
Why...No...Don't let her get through you...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 22:49

Meg sat frozen for a few moments. She did it again. Upsetting everyone around her. Just keep your mouth shut from now on.
She was about to say 'I'm sorry' again but bit her tongue before anything came out. It was best to just let her deal with it on her own.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 23:12

She blinked one time and her 'old' cold expression came back.
"Well at least I had something for spending my time..", Mary said smiling at Meg, "I've never been bored.."
Hold on to that Mary..don't let anyone get through to you..

Looking up to camera Mary hoped if Korso had seen this he would just have recognized the way she shouted at her..and not the tear.
She knew that the way she acted outside this prison would probably be useful in here too.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 4 Jan - 23:35

Meg watched Mary, deciding whether to speak of not. This girl was really bipolar...one more slip up and who knows what will happen.
"Being bored can lead to drastic things at times..."
What are you saying? You're confusing yourself
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan - 12:29

"I guess you're right Meg.", Mary said giggling.
Keep on going like this Mary..
Mary went to the table with the skulls and played with one of them..
"How often do people...disappear..in here? You know..die..", Mary said with a soft voice while smiling at her cellmate.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan - 15:58

Meg looked down at her hands. "It depends on his mood. It might be each cell swap or once every couple of months."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan - 16:32

She put the skull down and sat on the table.
"It depends on his mood"
"So..what to do to make his mood so that you've got his favor?" She wanted to stay alive. She wanted to continue. And it seemed like Meg knew how to do it..She's one of 'older' imprisoned.
That's good..Keep the conversation about superficial things..So you stay calm..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySun 5 Jan - 17:22

"Well that I'm not so sure of..." Meg braided her hair as she leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 19:43

"I'm sure we'll find out somehow..".
Mary stood and up and went to the bars and sat down in front of it ,looking outside.
She thought about the things Meg and she talked about. Some things about their pasts..About the prison..
"I'm not..", Mary said suddenly with her cold voice, "I'm not the whole package..".
Nothing better to talk about...So why don't explain her something..
"It's been more like a...Way to the target..I prostitute to kidnap and then kill him after torturing..", she turned around at Meg, "And well..actually prostitute is the wrong word..But who cares.."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jan - 1:25

Meg watched Mary as she moved across the cell. She wasn't the whole package?
"That sounds like the whole package to me, compared to what I did and all." She unbraided her hair, swirled it between her fingers and braided it again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jan - 20:20

Mary looked at Meg unbraiding her hair. "Would you stop it? It's damn annoying.."
Then she sat down and looked at her cellmate.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jan - 4:33

Meg stopped and looked at Mary. Annoying?
She finished rebraiding her hair and set her hands in her lap. "Sorry, I tend to do that when I get bored."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jan - 15:50

"Thank you. Very much."
She kept looking in Meg's direction but not exactly at her.
"Sorry, I tend to do that when someone makes me nervous.."
Then she looked in the other direction and started to curl her hair around her finger. While doing it she surveyed the room again and thought why she got into such a cave until her eyes reached Meg again and she suddenly realized that she was doing the same thing. So she stopped and put her hands  immediately on her knees and just looked at Meg.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptySat 11 Jan - 17:16

Meg watched Mary every now and then. This girl was hard to read at time. Maybe something was upsetting her. "Is something on your mind Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 18:18

(ooc: omg..sorry I forgot to respond here..:DD)

"Well..It just bothers me..When I can't do my work..", Mary asked engrossed in thoughts, "Do you feel the same? What did you do again..? Robbery right?".
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 18:24

(OOC: No worries Smile )

Meg shifted and nodded. "Somewhat...I get that ever now and then. I know I have some unfinished business out there. Unfortunately I will most likely never finish it.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 19:06

Mary looked up to the camera. "Guess he's happy about that.."

Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 19:39

Meg laughed softly. "I'm sure he is..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 20:11

"You know what Meg?", Mary said questioning with a bitchy undertone, "I really don't get how you cannot hate them. I mean just look at Korso. And I'm quite sure you did all that stuff because of a man or men, too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

phase two || tag: mary
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next