Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phase two || tag: mary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

phase two || tag: mary Empty
PostSubject: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 3:28

The stench, the bodies. The horrific images swirled through her mind, moments fuzzy while others bright with detail. Damn Korso...that man will get what he deserves. Someday.
Meg opened her eyes, lying perfectly still on the cold concrete once again. No headache this time. That's new. She ran her hands over her face, wiping the cold sweat from her forehead. The last thing she remembered was being in the courtyard, surrounded by cages and blood, and that smell. The smell of dead flesh. It was all gone. Her fingers ran over the concrete, remembering the feeling of the grass. That courtyard held both fond and horrible memories. Dinner with Dimitri....and Korso's sick games. "Dimitri..." she mouthed silently. The last time she saw him he was falling apart, crying over Kuzco's body. He better be ok.
She pushed up on her elbows to get into a sitting position. "Oh for crying out loud." This cell again. She hasn't left C-Division for months. It was getting old. The skeleton in the corner, the dead kitten on the monitor, all of it was familiar. The only thing different was the women lying across from her on the floor. Never seen that face before...are there new people again? Seriously? Pretty soon she will know this is no ordinary prison. She'll die soon, if she's lucky.
She grabbed the black binder lying beside her and looked up her new cell mate. Better know before she wakes up who she really is.
Mary Quartz...age 20...murder, kidnapping, yada yada.
She popped the binder shut and leaned up against the wall. Nothing better to do than wait.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 18:13

The first thing Mary noticed aside from her hurting back was the skeleton lying in the corner. Mary knew it wasn't really according the law what she did. But this was too much.
How did she get here? The last evening she remembers is all blurred and she has to put everything together and then get a clear picture of what happened.
She looked around in the room. Beside the skeleton there were skulls on a table and in the glass monitor was a dead kitten. "What kind of prison is this", she asked herself loudly. When she turned around again she saw her.
A younger woman was leaning against the wall. "Wonderful..a cellmate", Mary thought. The question was..who is she..how did she get here..and how much does she know about her..?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 18:23

Meg noticed Mary starting to wake up but didn't worry too much about it. First timers are always overwhelmed by shock the first few days. She let out a soft laugh when the woman finally woke up. "Welcome to hell sweetheart. You'll be here for a while." It sounded sarcastic, but it wasn't. Not in the slightest.
She stood up and walked over to her new cellmate, but staying a safe distance away and stretched out her hand. "The name's Megara. But you can just call me Meg."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 19:24

Mary saw the hand in front of her and at least she knew her name. Meg.
How should she react?
She crossed her arms and after recognizing that she looked a bit worried, she calmed her facial expression and responded with a cold "Mary Quartz." and took a step back.
This was the first time Mary didn't know what to do. It's been a long time since she had to stay so close with another person.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 19:37

Meg drew her hand back after Mary's rejection. Alright then.
She noticed the worry on the woman's face and couldn't help but smile. "Pretty soon that worry will grow to the point where you just don't care anymore." Everything does eventually. She turned back and returned to her spot against the wall. Hopefully she will get over being difficult. It would be smart to prepare for anything Korso has planned than to just shut people out. Then again, she did that too. Her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:03

"I don't..". She said it lovely but vicious.
She sat on the table and tried to look superior to Meg. I just can't show weakness.. she thought.

After some time she couldn't help herself. She never wanted to know something so badly.
"So Meg why are you here?" she asked and smiled innocent.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:11

Meg looked at the woman. It was easy to tell that she was covering up something. Ah, there it is. The classic, what are you in for, question.
She smiled and played with one of the skulls lying around the room. Before, they freaked her out, but after this long, nothing really does anymore. "Me huh? Well that's easy. Armed robbery and attempted murder. But you...I'm gonna say, murder...torture perhaps...maybe a little kidnapping, and prostitution? You little lady, are the whole package wouldn't you say?"
If she truely was new, there would be no way that she knew about the black binder. It was a good way to test that..and freak her out in the process.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:33

There it was. She fell out of her role for a second and looked shocked at Meg. How....
Fast her cold expression came back and she said lovely and vicious as earlier "They tell the prisoners everything about the coming people? Gorgeous..." and looked in the other direction.
How much did they tell her.. How much do they know...?
"Do they never talk to us?", she talked quite normal and turned her head back to Meg before starting to smile sweetly-vicious again.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:39

Meg couldn't help but laugh. So she was new...great.
She grabbed the binder and tossed it at the woman. "They leave this in each cell. Has every prisoner inside it. So much for privacy." She set the skull back onto the ground and stretched a bit before standing up once again.
"The guards will come by every once in awhile. They haven't lately thought. Must've gotten fired or something. See up there?" She pointed to the camera on the ceiling. "They watch us day and night. That sick bastard is such a coward. Never comes down here himself."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 21:01

Mary looked up at the camera and smiled lovely towards it. Then she took a short and indifferent view at the binder and turned back to her cellmate.
Fine. She is the superior one in here.. For now..
She smiled friendly at Meg. "You must be here a long time..You know a lot about this place, don't you? When do you get out of here?"
Mary was hoping to hear a date that is soon. Not necessarily because she wanted to be alone. She wanted to know if someone gets out of here.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 21:08

Meg ran her fingers over the bars and stood beside them facing outwards. No one ever seemed to walk by down here...not even Helga.
She sighed at Mary's question, but didn't turn to look at her. "I'm never getting out of here. My case never made it through, so looks like I'm stuck here. But don't get your hopes up. The only way out...is death." It sounded horrible to say, but by the way things were going, it seemed like no one was getting out. Dimitri was supposed to be gone months ago and where is he now....where is he now? Her grip tightend around one if the bars. Damn it Korso.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 21:54

Wonderful. Now Mary was stuck in here for who knows how long. Under her fake smile she couldn't hide that she was definitely pissed.
She had better things to do than make conversation with some prisoners in that place.
But it seemed like there was no way out. She clearly didn't intend to die. She wanted to continue what the begun.

She said nothing for a long time. If the guards or THE guard of the guards is really watching them, she didn't want him to get to know too much of her..at least not so soon..

"I'm bored", Mary finally said without any attempt to sound cute, lovely or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:05

Meg couldn't help but laugh. "Well, make a friend. There's other prisoners on the other side of that wall. Or call over a guard perhaps." Being bored was normal. Stuck in a tiny cell with no one but your cell mate. Yeah, that's the life. She looked at Mary wondered what her story was. Small chance she would share though. "Do you have any other questions about this place? It would be smart to figure out what you're up against before the next game." She shuttered at the thought. Who knows how many more there will be...how many more will die...
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:17

Game ... The only word that remained in Mary's thoughts...
Enough with my games...

"What games?", Mary asked indifferent, "Like games for us or games for...them?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:22

Meg looked at Mary with a blank look. "Games for us. Everyone. I guess it's his way of punishing us...as if just being here isn't enough." She leaned against the bars and stared at the ground. "I've been in a few. I've lost friends...strangers...hell, I've even almost lost my own life. But it's all just entertainment for his sick humor." The memories of the games flew through her mind. The first one with Cillian...the next with Dimitri...and then the courtyard. They seemed to be getting progressively worse.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:34

"For someone who only attempted murder you seem to be quite intelligent when you survived those games...", Mary couldn't help but giggle, "anyway... Who is he? The owner of this lovely place?"
She looked again upto the camera and winked to it..

There were many questions left for Mary..But at the moment she didn't want to know something about this prison.. Her question was who this young woman is who survived games in which obviously are a lot more criminals..
She wanted to know her story...The question was...how?
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:41

"He, is the scum of the Earth. Korso. He's the warden of this hell hole." Her voice had a hint of hostility in it. Korso had earned a place in her heart. A place where hate overpowers sense. He had stolen so much away from her, almost as much as that officer.
"Take my advice...don't get attached." That was something she had sworn to do...but look what happened. Odette, Cillian, Dimitri, Hattori...so many options for Korso to ruin her. "That man will die by my hand, even if it's the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:49

"Isn't it a bit dangerous to say this so loud? Didn't you say he's watching every single move of ours?", Mary found some sympathy for Meg.
She hates this one man. I hate quite all men. A little common is there.
Mary started to giggle after this thought.
"So what did he especially do to you?", Mary asked lovely, "there must be a special reason or not?".
So she moved beside her and leaned at the bars.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:56

Meg laughed and looked at the camera. "He's heard me say it enough. Like I said, everything gets to the point of not caring."
When Mary asked what Korso had done, everything molded together, making it hard to pinpoint one thing. "I guess I can share one thing with you." She looked at the woman, and sighed. "I have a friend..we got close and Korso ruined everything. For some time, he refused to talk to me, be around me. And now, somehow he got him sentenced to life in prison? What the hell is that." She could feel the anger building up. Calm down...if Dimitri is ok, everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 23:10

Mary smiled at her. "Someday everyone gets what he deserves...Kor...", Mary stopped talking and was in some kind of trance. She stood there and said nothing but looked like she remembers something..
"Ummm.. Yeah someday eveyone gets what he deserves..Korso won't be able to be the higher one forever..".
Mary walked straight to the table and knelt in front of it looking at one of the skulls..
He got what he deserved... They all did..And they will
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 23:15

Meg eyed Mary curiously when she stopped talking for a moment. Was she ok?
"Hopefully something will happen soon." She watched Mary as she walked away.
"Is there someone in your life like that? An equivelant to Korso somewhat?" She crossed her arms and leaned against the bars.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 23:26

Mary turned to Meg and starting smiling again. "Well.. there was someone..", Mary's facial expression turned from charming to pissed, "someone who took every little thing from me..but there's always an equivelant to him"
She sat down and realized how fragile this must've seemed and started to laugh. "But hey, aren't we all the bad guys?"

Yes..We are...But there are bad guys...and there are the worse ones..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySat 28 Dec - 23:35

Meg laughed and sat on the ground. "We are better than the ones that caused us to act this way." Whoever cause Mary to be in here must have done something bad to piss her off. She seemed nice enough. "We all have that one person that drives us insane."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySun 29 Dec - 10:24

Damned... She seems to be quite nice...
Mary didn't answer Meg to this. She never planned to make friendships neither in this prison nor out of it. But she had to admit that it was quite refreshing to talk to someone even though they both probably aren't the truest people.
"Back to the prison questions", Mary asked smiling, "how do we deserve this extra beautiful cell? And how did we get together? I mean attempt murder and robbery compared with tortue, 'prostitution' and murder are a little different don't you think? Seems like Korso doesn't have the best system.."
She stood up and sat next to her cellmate.
What do I have to loose? As long as she doesn't get to know everything it's okay...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary EmptySun 29 Dec - 19:12

"Well, I'm not sure how this 'system' works. All I know is that there are three divisions. In A, there are separate beds, bathrooms, even a little decoration sometimes. B has bunkbeds and maybe a bathroom. Then there's C..but this is about it." She motioned to the room and sighed. "I've been stuck in this division for what seems like forever. I haven't had a bed or a shower in months. True animals in here I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary Empty

Back to top Go down

phase two || tag: mary
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next