Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phase two || tag: mary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jan - 1:15

Meg looked at Mary curiously. "Hate them?" She thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out who 'them' was.
Just look at Korso. I'm quite sure you did all that stuff because of a man.
Oh...she meant men. It was hard to imagine hating men. Yes, a man pushed her to her actions, but she had met so many great men, it was hard to hate them.
"Oh, well yes...but most of the men I know are some of the greatest people I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jan - 16:44

'The greatest people I've ever met.'
Mary wasn't able to bring out a single word. She knew there were these fooish girls who think men are so kind and someday their prince will come, but she actually thought Meg was one of the more clever kind.
"I hope when you find out that you're just wrong, it won't be too late", Mary said with an honest and serious voice.
Mary layed on the ground and turned to the other direction and closed her eyes.

(OOC: I'm on vacation until the 24th/25th, so don't wonder why I'm not responding)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jan - 17:39

(OOC: no worries, I understand Smile )

Meg looked at Mary and sighed. It was probably too late already. She had been hurt by Dimitri, yes, but he did it to protect her. Even though he stayed, he might continue with the distance, considering they were going to die here. She leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling. "Maybe it's better to die alone..." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jan - 17:54

"Revenge and the satisfaction that comes thanks to it, are way better than peop..men..who are just deceiving you", Mary said yawning and fell asleep.
Dreams and nightmares switched and so does her expression while she's asleep. She needs it. It changed a lot for her since she was in this prison.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 Jan - 18:14

Meg sat silently and closed her eyes.
Men...who are decieving you...
Maybe Mary was right. Maybe she was being decieved. Would he do that to her?
She pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face. She pushed away all of her thoughts of Dimitri and fought the tears as they pushed their way forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

phase two || tag: mary
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5