Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

phase two || tag: mary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 22:20

'True animals in here I guess'..

Mary didn't know what to do. Ask more about her story..Tell more about her own.. She couldn't leave the thought that this Korso is watching them..watching her...
But then again she curiosity won against the caution. "You must like this girl very much..", asked Mary with a soft and nice voice, "The one that got in here too..And with whom the relationship got destroyed...Do you have no contact with her?"
Mary thought Meg was talking about a girl..Of course she did that..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 22:39

Meg looked at Mary questionably when she mentioned a girl. Maybe she didn't clarify that her "friend" was actually a man, much less the man she loved. Perhaps it was best to keep it that way? Just in case Mary began to dislike her for some reason, she wouldn't have any leverage on her. If she just went along with it and avoided the she/he stuff, it would alright...right?
She looked back towards the ground and thought of a reply. "Yes, I do. The last time I had contact with them was....the last game. We were all in the courtyard and there were bodies..everywhere. Thank god we both were not killed...I just hope they are ok."
Good..that should be enough.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 22:51

Mary clearly did read in Meg face that she was kind of surprised. Well of course..Asking things about beloved persons is quite personal..
Mary smiled after Meg's answer. "Good..She surely misses you just like you do miss her..So you've got something to fight for.. If you need something to fight.."
By time Mary got used to this cell..First she was shocked..But like Meg told her..The care slips away..

Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 22:59

Meg smiled and nodded. "That's definately something I would fight for..."
A silence fell over them for a little while as she thought of other topics to talk about. "So Mary...what was life like back home? Any family, friends, relatives around?" It was something to talk about..plus those kinds of stories were always fun to hear. Different backgrounds, lifestyles, all kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:10

"No one left..At least of those I know..It's possible that there's some family friend or even a member out there.. But if you mean close family..all dead..", she stopped for a while and her 'I'm in trance' face was back.
She shaked her head like if she woke up. "And I never really had friends..I'm more a hermit."
After standing up she went to the table and played with one of the skulls..By now they didn't annoy or scare her anymore..They're something for spending time..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:13

Meg tried to offer a comforting smile, but they never really work. She would be the one to know that the most. "I understand the feeling. I'm the same way." She played with her hands and thought back to her life. It had been awhile since she had done that..remembering her parents, her home, everything before the murders. "It would be nice to go back...to be with the ones you love. But life doesn't work that way. That's one thing I know for sure..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:22

"It would be nice to go back...to be with the ones you love"

Mary looked up to Meg. Her face wasn't really amused. She looked shocked and a bit angry.
"It wouldn't...Not for all of us..", She looked down to her hands which acted nervous, "Some of us do things so they wouldn't have to go back.."
She walked a little (nervous) round in the cell and sat finally on the ground..
It affected her more than she would've thought to be reminded of a "lovely home"...
After she calmed herself down she looked smiling at Meg again. "You must've had a nice life.. Is there family left? And by the way..What's name of the girl who's in here? Maybe someday I'll meet her.."
Mary stared expectant at Meg. It was strange for her. She indeed liked it to talk to someone. Even though she didn't trust the person 100%.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:34

Meg watched as Mary walked around, and she could tell something she said had affected her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Surely there are things that could be missed." She looked down at her hands.
You must've had a nice life...that's the complete opposite of what she had. "It could have been so much better...." That was all she could say. The past was the past. There's nothing that can change that. "No one left. I've been alone for as long as I can remember." Even the memory of her parents was becoming fuzzy. She had to get out of this place or she could lose them forever.
When Mary asked for the name of her "friend", she froze for a moment. It's a little to late to reveal that it was a man...She could use Odette. They hadn't seen each other since the first couple games. Maybe she was still alive. "Odette...sweet girl. Wouldn't hurt a living soul."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:43

"Oh..Sorry I didn't intend to upset you either..", she felt a little ashamed. Someone who's in here must have a difficult past. Like Meg said.. They were ones who caused them to act like that..

Odette
... Nice name..
"I can't wait to meet her", Mary said lovely.
Great..what now? They talked about the superficial stuff like..Bad background..No family..Should Mary ask about more? Or wouldn't it be that smart..
She just sat there and didn't know what to do next..and didn't even try to hide her insecure face.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:54

Meg stood up and walked around the cell, thinking of other things to talk about. They both seemed to be unwiling to walk about their past, so what was left?
"Do you have any more questions about the prison?" She leaned up against the table and played with one of the skulls. This was one of the most boring cells.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Dec - 23:59

"Actually ... Right now I don't care about the prison..", Mary couldn't help but laugh, "Or are here any chances to get sooner out of here?"
She walked to the bars and looked outside of the cell...

Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 0:08

Meg laughed a little and shook her head. "Unfortunately no. When it gets close to your release, Korso will find a way to make you stay. No matter what." The question that will never leave her mind is why Dimitri was still here...He was supposed to be gone months ago yet, he was in the courtyard. But why? Why?
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 10:56

"I would like to meet this Korso..", Mary smiled vindictive, "Sounds like he deserves what they all do...".
She turned around to Meg and sat down. The require to know more about her cellmate was still there.
...It's just good to know everything about the person you are staying with..isn't it?...

"So Meg..Back to the beginning..You wanna tell me who was the one you tried to kill?".
What did she has to lose? Either she tells more..Or not..Both okay..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 17:33

"Good luck with that. He never comes out in the open. Always hiding behind his cameras like a coward." She looked up at the cameras then back to the skull in her hands.
When Mary asked about her past, she hesitated a little. Yeah, she had told most of it to her friends but..there were some details better left unsaid. "It was an act of revenge really..he was the only one that I wanted to kill. He ruined my life when I was a child and has been chasing me ever since. I found him, but he also found me. Look where I am now.." Her hands tightened around the skull. She really needed a way to go back in time..to be with her parents again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 18:28

Mary looked at the woman who just told her a quite private thing about her past.
..What did I expect? Be the only one with a crap past..?
From moved her facial expression turned to unconcerned.

'Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide'

She was just to worried what would happen when she shows a bit too much emotions..Would Korso think she was weak?

"Well sounds really like he would've deserved to die", Mary said calmly, "but hey..aren't all men just like this? It's not like they don't deserve it..And the did deserve it.."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 18:44

(OOC: Love the lyrics you added xDD)

Meg looked at the women and set the skull down.
"Arn't all men just like this?"
No...only some. Her mind wandered to Dimitri, her father, Cillian. They had all been so kind to her. So loving. "Not all men. Only the occasional few..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 18:51

(OOC: Haha thanks, I waited for the moment to add them Very Happy)

Her facial expression turned cold. She just stared at Meg and said nothing.
..How..?..How can a girl be so naive?..
'Not all men'...
the excact opposite was the case for Mary. All men are monster...

"Well Megara..Then you must've missed something badly..", Mary said quite bitchy, "They're all the same.. Sooner or later everybody finds that out.."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:18

Meg looked at Mary with surprise. Maybe she had a life worse than she let on....someone who hurt her more than anyone.
The surprise faded away to a blank expression. She didn't want to offend this girl anymore, so she would just agree and move on. "I guess you're right. I must have missed something along the way."
She thought about the men in her life. The only one that had provided some hurt aside from Korso and her family's murder, was Dimitri. But he had done it to keep her safe...to protect her. Not all men were bad...only if you allowed them to be.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:28

She looked satisfied at Meg but with a little distrust.
"Good to know we've got quite the same point of view", she said slyly.

They obviously hadn't. Mary knew that Meg didn't share her opinion about men.
Why are they all so ignorant and just don't see it..

"You know..I would rather go back to the orphanage than stay here..I mean not even a uncomfortable bed..Nothing..Funny how people's standard of living decreases constantly", Mary said indifferent with a touch of melancholy and looked to the skeleton in the cell.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:36

She listened to Mary, listening to the hate in her voice. She wondered who this man was that caused her to feel as she does...but that was something personal, perhaps too personal.
When Mary mentioned being an orphan, she couldn't help but look up and provide all of her attention. "You..were an orphan?" The only other orphans she had met were Odette and Cale. It had been awhile since she had found someone that knows that experience...although hers may include an orphanage, some type of home, while Meg spent her years on the streets..alone.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:44

"Well yes..I was..Not very long but now I kinda miss it when I look at this hell", Mary said cold, "After Daddy,Mom and... Daddy ... Number 2 died they put me in there.."
She wasn't able to hide a sound of sadness when she mentioned her Mom. But as she always she fast got her old attitude back.
"Umm..Yeah but I ran away..You know.. I had.. better things to do..", she said quite amused, "I'm so glad someone gave me the reality check."
She laughed and looked satisfied at her cellmate and decided to play with the skull again..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:59

Meg watched her cellmate, noting the all too familiar sound of hurt in her voice.
"Daddy...Number 2"
Now she understood. Maybe she had a bad relationship with him, or her first father.
"So I assume you lived in an orphanage or something? With an actual 'home' of sorts?" She couldn't contain her curiosity. Maybe she was getting too personal, but it was something she always wanted to learn about other people.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 0:05

"I stayed there for around 3 months after..Umm... and I..had to talk to..someone there and this person made me realize some things..", she said calmly, "Yeah and after those 3 months I packed my stuff and ran away.."
She put the skull down and turned to meg..
"Why so interested in orphanages?", she asked amused and sat down.

Enough Mary...now it's her turn..Be careful..
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 0:09

Meg looked down at her hands and sighed. It's okay to share a little..right?
"I was an orphan growing up..but I never lived in an orphanage. I just lived on the streets, moving from place to place. Running...so I've always wondered what they were like. If they felt like home or not.." She leaned against the wall and played with the sleeves of her jumpsuit. She couldn't help herself when it came to things like that. It was something she had to know. Something she hadn't experienced.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 0:18

"I guess it depends on where you are from and in which they put you..", she said cold, "On the hand it was horrible there for me..You know from a nice mansion to an orphanage..it's horrible..But even the nicest home is not good when.."
Mary hated the orphanage..but she liked it more than the way her home was towards the end..
"But an orphanage is definetly not a pretty home.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phase two || tag: mary   phase two || tag: mary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

phase two || tag: mary
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next