Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:11

"Yeah, yeah," Mulan rolls her eyes. "As far both of us are concerned, I'm the fucking Queen of England! I may feel a lot of things that my superiority complex tend to hide, but I will tell you, inferiority, is not one of them. Something only someone with a superiority complex would say huh?" She hisses. "I don't think that's true." She says solemnly. "About the friends part. Personalities don't matter. It's what the other person decides whether they're going to be friends or not." Friends was a word that both never left her mouth, yet remained in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:15

"Whatever you say, Kid." He replies, shrugging. "And no, just people with a basic understanding of psychology would say that."

"And bullshit, personalities do matter. How can we be friends if I'm thinking about fun and creative ways to kill you, hmm? You know what? At times, I think you're okay, but then you get defensive and refuse to take advice and I could - I could strangle you." He makes an emphasis by squeezing his hands into fists and narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:26

"Me? You're the one who gets defensive! I'm not the one who gets nightmares and make shitloads of noise in their sleep! You've never had to give me advice a day in your life! And if you did, it was some bullshit answer because you got mad at something! I’ve never shown any sort of issues around you the way you have me. If anything, you’re the one with the basic psychology!” Mulan huffs, officially agitated. “And yes you can. That was how it was when I first met Kaila. I beat her up- she wouldn’t leave me alone and she thought she was being my friend, while I was thinking of ‘fun and creative ways to kill her’.”
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:35

"You've got to be kidding me." Sinbad slams his hand down on the table. "This is a fucking waste of time. Listen, and listen carefully - whatever fantasy you had about us being 'friends', isn't going to come true; we are never going to be friends." He stands from the table and glares down at her.

"If I was going to make friends with anyone in here, it wouldn't be with a volatile, defensive little girl who's anger gets in the way of her better judgement. Now, leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:45

"You're such a crybaby. I'm not fucking kidding you. I'm dead fucking serious, what is this? A game? If anyone here is the one displaying anger issues it's you. I've never been so calm. Except in my sleep. Or when I'm glaring." Mulan throws her head back and stands up on her chair to look down at him. "Quit being a bitch Sinbad, what about me makes you so angry?" Mulan demands.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:56

"The fact that you're so fucking persistent; I, do not, want to be, your, friend." He half shouts, spit flying from his mouth. "You've ignored everything I just said; leave me the fuck alone, kid."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:02

"Were you not held enough as a child?" Mulan asks, arms crossed again. She runs a hand through her long hair. "Because that's just fucking pathetic. I mean naturally I'd ignore the ignorance spouting from you oral opening. It's all bullshit. Come on Sinbad, really? Are you some new form of idiot? If anything you should be flattered someone wants to be your friend. Well, not really your friend. I'd rather us just stay acquaintances.  But either way, I'm not gonna be bored. The dumb guard took my gum."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:08

Sinbad rolls his eyes so hard they could probably roll into the back of his fucking head.

He ignores her, moving back to his bed and lying down, staring at the ceiling. He's getting a headache.

A migraine.

It might kill him and release him from the hell that is this prison cell.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:13

"Oh my God you fucking pussy. Whatever." Mulan hops down from the chair and gets into her own bed. I'm not gonna be the one to say something to you this time." She yells over to him pouting at the wall and shockingly, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:27

Pussyshe says, because I don't want to associate with an annoying 17 year old that's too big for her boots.

Once he realises she's a sleep, he lets out a gleeful laugh. "Fucking finally."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:35

Mulan ran, ran and ran. Her arm outstretched for her father's back. "Daddy!" A five year old Mulan cried. "Daddy come back!" Mulan was scooped up into her mother's arms. She's in her front yard. Watching the suit wearing men take her father away. Mulan could feel her mother's tears falling on her body. "They'll fucking break you Mulan." Aiko had warned. "Your father isn't coming home." "Why not?" "Look at your father Fa! Look at what he truly is!"

Mulan screams at the top of her lungs as she sits up.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:37

Truthfully, the scream that rips from her mouth scares the fucking shit out of him, and he jumps out of bed, rushing towards her, thinking, you know, she might actually be in pain.

"Kid! What the fuck?!"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:44

Mulan goggles at him, her eyes popping out of her head. She pants heavily, looking around, "Daddy," She mumbles. She looks up to see Sinbad. "Sinbad," She began, wiping her cheeks from sweat and currently falling tears. "W-wh-" She stops as a sob erupts from her. Mulan looks away from him and continues to wipe her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:50

Sinbad shifts uncomfortably, watching her wiper her face. "Hey..." He coughs, touches her arm lightly. "You okay, Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 7:54

"No!" She says, wiping her eyes. A nightmare? Why? Why him? Mulan looks over at him touching her and can feel even more tears falling, more than her hands Can keep up with. So she stops and just cries.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 9:09

He swears, hands hovering over her, not knowing what to do. He's good with kids; younger than 8 years old and he's a fucking pro, but an older girl... and a crying girl - he's just not good.

"Hey, hey, hey - it's... it's gonna be alright. You're... uh," He was going to say 'safe' but...

"Cheer up or I'm gonna have to smack you around the room." He laughs weakly, leaning away in case she took it as an actual threat.

Volatile, he thinks, and distressed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 9:14

Mulan had to blink to clear her pupils from the water so she could see him more clearly. "You're.." She wipes her eyes again and sniffles before  looking up at him. "Not very good at this are you?" She tried to smile but she was sure it looked deformed and it was shaking. Her entire body was shaking actually. They'd really traumatized her. She starts wiping her face again as the tears she'd left unattended began to dry.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 9:26

"Nope, definitely not." He grimaces. "Normally... the only crying girls I've had to deal with are Marina and Samira... and well, Marina was easy to deal with." He grins suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 9:29

Mulan is silent a moment. "Having sex made her feel better?" Mulan looks up at him. "Does that really work?" Mulan shakes her head. "Not for this. She didn't have dreams like that."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 12:22

"With some things." Sinbad shrugs. "Not all things; at times she'd barely touch me, or Proteus, for that matter." He looked away, sobering up. "You okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Aug - 17:37

Mulan lifts her shoulder. "More or less." She smiles weakly. "Thanks." She places her hand on the arm he was using to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Aug - 6:59

He looks down for a moment, before tapping her hand in comfort. "Just don't do it again." He replies gruffly. "Can't baby you all the time." He smirks and stands, moving back to his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Aug - 7:34

Mulan smirks too, "You never baby me." She mumbles. She lies back down with her back against the wall; because she was petrified if she didn't, they'd grab her out of bed. Again. She knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Aug - 7:51

"Whatever you say, Kiddo." He replies, getting comfortable in bed again, occasionally looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Aug - 7:55

Mulan remained silent. I'm in prison they can't get me now, I'm in prison they can't get me now. But she couldn't stop shaking. Maybe the concussion triggered the nightmare. My own fault. She takes a deep shaky breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next