Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 9:43

And so it begins. "So let me get this straight, you're offended by my denial of sex? And I so do not! Here's how I see it:
"Sex is a pleasurable yet usually sinful act performed by all creatures to either one make children, or two feel fucking fantastic! Usually induces sleep and commonly is what gets the better of most men. Cause: getting erections by whatever turns them on. Big boobs, or a woman naked.. freaky people like your red probably liked pain... dunno. All some people need to do is talk low," Mulan drops her voice. "And talk busily with excited gasps to excite you..." Mulan perks back up. Haven't done that in awhile. "In any case, There's nothing particularly wrong with sex. I just don't have time to think about it. Well at least I do now, no more training. So there!"  
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 9:51

Of course, he thinks, not only is she young, she's religious.

"When it concerns me - uh, yeah, I'm offended. The 'ew gross sex is gross' thing is endearing at the start, but then you gotta do this thing called growing up."

"I'm going to have a bath. Don't come in unless you want to see a naked man. Doubt it, though." He cackles, turning the knobs to fill up the bathtub.

Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 9:56

"In your dreams darling. You're nothing to look at, and you have nothing to offer me in return. I'd gain nothing from looking at you. Don't flatter yourself." She retorts bitterly. "And I'm DONE growing up! Grown up enough to be put in an adult prison." Mulan snaps aggravatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:01

"Sweetheart," He drawls, looking over his shoulder at her as he shrugs out of his jumpsuit. "Don't flatter yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:06

"Ooh I bet he thought he was big and bad with that." Mulan mumbles to herself. "Go bathe!" She snaps loudly. She'd bathe later. Probably in an hour. She didn't want to take a chance of catching his germs.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:11

He heard her mumble something, but couldn't quite catch it, and ignored her go bathe comment.

He misses TV god dammit.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:17

Mulan bends backwards, touching her hand on the ground behind her ad heaving her legs over her head. Though she quit tumbling with Kaila, Kaila never let her officially quit. She hated that stuff. It made people looks show offy sometimes. But he was busy and she was bored so what was she to do? 
She spins on the balls of her feet before halting to a stop and kicking the air. Mulan began to practice multiple combinations. Remember when you did this all day every day Mulan?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:21

Sinbad falls asleep in the tub and flails around for a bit, trying to steady himself, cussing loudly as he does so.

"Fucking stupid relaxing bathtub bullshit!" He grumbles, slipping the jumpsuit back on over his wet skin, shifting uncomfortably at the way it slides up to his crotch.

He picks up the mostly clean wife beater and hangs it over the sink. In a few days, it might be dry.

He scoffs, moving back into the main cell and sitting at the table, ignoring Mulan for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:27

"Fuck," She nearly yells. "I thought you'd finally drowned yourself!" She smirks as she pauses her fight with the air to stretch her muscles better. "My life ambition is to annoy the hell outta you you know." Mulan claims sarcastically. "I'm hoping that once I succeed, you won't be such a tight wad." She grins mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:35

"Maybe once you succeed - I go on a murderous rampage, start a riot, team up with Anya and we do something creative with your tiny ass." He grins wolfishly, watching her stretch.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:40

Mulan laughs. "That's an amazing thought, but no riots here with guards like McCoppin running around. And as for your psycho girlfriend, if I'm moronic enough to let the creep catch me, I suppose I won't kill her too violently later. And as for you..." Mulan looks over her shoulder evilly. "I'd pit you somewhere where you get no sex. But still die. Maybe the middle of the arctic ocean. That's an idea. Where the titanic sank!" She grins.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:48

"I bet you think you're invincible, don't you?" He asks, frowning. "I want to grab you, shake you and scream sense into your ear, I swear to God." He rolls his eyes, turning away from her.

"I'm not a sex addict, you little idiot!
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 10:53

"Come at me then," She challenges, spinning on her toes and dropping into a relaxed stance."I dare ya. I know I'm not invincible, established this multiple times but it's okay. I don't give a shit, and as for being an idiot well.. that's also quite impossible. I've never made less than a 100 in my entire life. Even in those stupid public schools. And on the subject of being a sex addict... No matter how many times you say it, it isn't going to make it true. Believe me I've tried."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 11:00

"I'm not wasting my energy on you." He says, shaking his head slowly. "And no, before you get all high and mighty, it isn't because you frighten me, or I can't take you - you're just not worth it." He shrugs, picking up the discarded files of the prison inmates.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 11:06

"All the energy you've already wasted you may as well waste some more!" She complains standing straight. "And I'm so fucking booooored. Entertain me, my last cellmate was dead I swear it, the other turned out to be a liar, ans the wall isn't my friend! Come on quit being so stingy!" 
Truth be told, just like with her precious Kaila, the more she tried to suppress her anger the more childish she became. And she had a feeling her tolerance for Sinbad wasn't anything to the extent of hers with Kaila. It was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 11:10

"Nope, sorry, currently out of energy at the moment." He replies, looking up at her. "Plus," He starts, smiling widely. "I don't hit girls."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 11:13

Mulan frowns and makes a beeline for the table before kicking it in the underbelly, sending the files and the table flying. She pants with anger. "Fuck your pride!" She snarls before whirling and bringing her heel to his face.
She didn't intend to him. She knew she wouldn't. There wasn't enough force. She just wanted a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:09

"You fucking stupid bitch!" He shouts, standing, grabbing her by the collar of the jumpsuit and slamming her into the opposite wall. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He seethes, glaring down at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:14

Mulan bolts up, headbutting him in the forehead. "The fuck does it look like I'm doing?!" She shouts in fury. "Use your brain, don't ask me questions you know the answer to you dumb shit!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:19

"I'm over your bullshit." He hisses.

He grips her shoulder with his left hand while his right arm shoots out, fast and on target, and punches her squarely in the Solar Plexus, which puts even a grown man bigger than him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:29

Mulan grunts and scowls, angrier than before. She coughs as saliva fills her mouth. She swallows hard and makes eye contact with him, her eyes filled with pure malicious intent. "You know somethin' Pseudo?" Mulan slams her foot into his manhood. Then swiftly wraps her leg over his neck and flexes it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:41

He lets out a groan, one hand going to his balls and the other clutching at her leg, breathing heavy and ignorant of what if truly important; killing this bitch.

He stays in the hold for as long as he can stand it, before snapping and gripping her knee on either side and squeezing, hard.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:49

Mulan gives out a cry in pain. She punches him in the face before securing her left leg under his right. She felt so damn nauseous, oh well. She snaps her body to the side and touches her hands to the ground; taking both her and Sinbad to the ground. Once they're both on the ground she moves away from him to momentarily mourn her knee before shaking it off like Aiko would command.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:00

Letting out a cry of outrage, Sinbad crawls towards, straddling her thighs so she can't move her legs and gripping her wrists, pinning either of them at her side as he glares down at her.

There's sweat and blood dripping into his eye from a cut on his brow, and he's pretty sure he's got a busted lip, and he's in pain, for fucks sake, but he's mad.

So.

He grabs the collar of her jumpsuit again, brings her forward and slams her back on to the ground; her head connecting with the ground making a loud crack! noise.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:07

Mulan fights to move her legs. God damn it.. She tries again. My legs are my lifeline!
She gasps loudly when Sinbad takes her collar. "Ack!" She spits saliva onto him as her head hits the ground. She could feel a pool of blood spilling inside of her hair. She felt so dizzy, she was seeing double.
But that wasn't going to stop her. 
She uses her free hand to shoot her fist at his throat. 
She movies in to headbutt him again, instead it was a fake. She wiggles her right leg free and uses it to snake it around his neck once again. Except this time, she uses it to throw him off of her.
She flips up onto her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next