Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:13

He lies on the ground, catching his breathe and wiping her spit from his neck, wiping the blood from his his face.

"Have you ever killed anybody?" He asks, breathing heavily. "Because I have. I've killed countless people; men, women, children..." He stands, wiping the blood on his hands on his jumpsuit. Noticing that she's still on the ground, he stands above her, staring down at her hard.

"So I don't have a fucking problem with killing you."

Fuck this, He thinks, walking away from her. I'm having another bath. And I'm using all of the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:20

"You read the file didn't you! Isn't your stupidity what fueled this fight a few moments ago!" She yells at him before marching over toward the door and sitting in the corner. Getting rusty Mulan... I hope I don't get in trouble. He started it. Well technically speaking I did, but he put his hands on me first. Self defense.  
She sighs before smirking. And we were getting along so well. 
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:26

She's so fucking stupid, oh, my, god. He ignores her, watching the water run before walking to the sink and washing the blood from his face. He's gonna have a pretty little scar from the top of his eyelid to just above his brow, but the cut on his lip will heal nicely, and at least his nose isn't broken again.

I hate kids, I hate kids, I hate kids.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:33

She takes a deep breath. She places a hand on the back of her head and rubs it; ruffling her hair a bit. She felt nothing but warm liquid, not even the texture of her hair. I hit my head twice.. Her eyes slowly move over to her right leg. And my knee... She moves it and scowls in pain. It'll be fine. I'll just exercise it. It'll be fine. Mulan draws her hand back and looks at her palm. It was completely maroon.
She was tempted for a moment to wipe her hand off on his sheets... but then thought better of it. She'd wait until he left the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:40

I should moan really loudly, he thinks, cackling quietly as he settles in the bath. Pretend I'm jacking off - pretend that fighting gets me off.

Which, you know, could be the case, but more in a 'we just had a fight lets have make up sex' sort of way.

Make up sex is always fun.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:47

Mulan stands and sits on her bed, her head up against the wall. She didn't want to risk getting her pillow covered in blood. Sinbad did have her respect, but he wasn't going to admit it. Nor was she going to acknowledge him unless she felt the need to yell or fight him once again. She highly doubted she would be fighting anymore if she wanted to keep her neck. This place drugged you and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:53

This time, he uses his jumpsuit to dry his legs before slipping it on, zipping it up halfway and letting the top half of it sit around his hips.

Any kind of niceness he had reserved for her was dead and gone, so screw her if she didn't like seeing a half dressed man.

They are in prison after all.

Walking back into the main cell, he starts picking up all of the files and takes them over to his bed, laying them out and picking up one of them, completely ignoring Fa, Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 2:05

Mulan's headache would not cease. Neither did the appearance of her cellmate. She closes her eyes. Why doesn't he give up on those files already? She complains in her innermost thoughts. She stands up.
Dear Kaila,
Mulan approaches the table and uses her foot to lift it off the ground before meeting it halfway with her hand.
You were both right. And still, very, very wrong. I did make friends. No idea where they are though. The people here have done some pretty heinous stuff. One bitch even tortures people.
Mulan flips the table over and sets it up straight.
Isn't that scary? Once again, my mouth has gotten me into trouble. I was put inside of an Isolation cell. I blame that stupid room for inability to easily win this battle with my current cellmate. I'm still too weak.
She enters the bathroom and undresses before turning on the water.
The Olympics aren't for another year right? I dunno. I feel so alone.
She sinks into the bath tub and closes her eyes, soaking her hair. She stares at the ceiling as the water covers her ears.
Even though I had you I still felt alone.
So this is nothing new. 
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 4:16

Try as he might, he can't focus on the information in front of him - he's... shaken. It's been a while since he'd had that dream, and he'd begun to think that maybe he wouldn't have it again, but...

But.

He did, and his brains fried and the writing in front of him is blurring, and for a moment, he feels like a panic attack is about to come on, but it passes, and he quietly gasps for breath, pressing his fingers to the cut above his eye to make sure he doesn't have one.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 4:35

Mulan air dried her body for about 5 minutes and wrung out her hair multiple times. She redressed, untying the sleeves that were at her waist and sliding her arms through. She zips it up halfway and rolls the sleeves up to her elbows. The bleeding at her head had ceased but she could feel a bump. She took a deep breath. 
As she exits the bathroom she glares at Sinbad who reminded her of her mom when she used to have anxiety attacks when she forgot to take her medicine. Does he have anxiety issues? What did she care? This guy gave her a concussion. She was going soft. She sighs. "What's wrong?" She asks as if it were burden. As if the real question were, "What's wrong this time?" That's what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug - 9:12

Sinbad glared at her through the veil that his lengthening hair provided; watching her from the corner of his eye.

"None of your God damned business." And promptly lies back in bed and turns his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Aug - 9:41

"Ugh!" Mulan groans. "You know something Sin-bad?! You're worse than I am! You've pmsed at least six times! It's ridiculous! You call me the child but look who acts like a four year old?! You're selfish, and you're whiny, and it's all about you! 'I had a nightmare about my threesome partners,' 'Oh you're so afraid of sex!' 'There's always someone better than you' 'I fucked a psycho bitch'! Well it isn't, about, you! Every single time you're feeling just a tad under the weather I come help you and soothe your pains and bring up memories about your buddy's mom! Well Sinbad! I may be younger than you by thirties of years, but I'm more mature than a grown man with a multiple personality disorder who's nothing but a boy!" Mulan explodes.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 4:40

"Listen here, sweetheart." Sinbad replies acidically, voice low and harsh, and gets out of bed to stare down at her. "When you're older, and have the brains and fucking world view of an adult, you'll realise that you don't have to be nice and baby" he spits out, "the people that treat you like shit and give you scars."

"So, if you don't mind, the only adult in here is going to BE an adult, and ignore you for the rest of the time we're in here."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 4:51

(OOC: We refuse to be ignored!!)
She slaps him like some angry bitch who found out he cheated on her. It was just a love tap. Hopefully enough to get his head out of his ass. Mulan calmly stares at him before taking a deep breath. "Look, you don't like me any more than I like you." She was tempted to say any less. "But as usual, I have to come back down to physical contact to get my point across. e both are going to be here for a while. And sitting in silence doesn't do it for me. So we're going to either work this out," Mulan raises her hand again. "Or I'll bitch slap you into the next cell." Not really. More like into his senses.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 4:57

(OOC: Haha good! He would be too Wink)

He had to admire her determination, at least.

He shakes his head, smiling, but it coming out more as a grimace. "If you were older, I'd kill you."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:01

"Well if you were younger, you'd already be dead." Mulan shot back turning her back to him and sitting at the table. She crosses her legs. "Well!" She threw up her hands. "You're an adult, how do adults work out their problems?" She demands, crossing her arms back over he chest. Only way I worked out anything with anyone was through fighting. So what am I supposed to do?!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:07

"You're asking someone who dealt with his problems by killing them off." He replies dryly, watching her wearily as he sits down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:11

Mulan sighs again before rubbing her temples. Stupid headache. "Okay, what is the issue in this relationship?" She requests.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:27

"You're entirely too arrogant for your age." Sinbad starts, grinning. This could be fun. "You over estimate your strength, you're annoying. Kinda clashes with my own personality."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:32

Mulan's eyes narrow at him. "Yes well, unlike some people I at least know all the issues within myself. You are completely selfish, self centered actually. You have some kind of complex in your mind that I can't place right now; You whine and complain about everything, I mean I do too, but at least I know it. And you always expect others to do for you." Mulan smirks, "I mean ontop of the fact you're completely oblivious to your sexual obsession."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:36

Sinbad squeezes the bridge of his nose. "I don't have a sexual obsession, my god. Are you a doctor, can you diagnose me with a sexual obsession?" He makes quotations in the air before crossing his arms over his chest. "And I know very well that I'm selfish and self centered; the only person I need to care about is myself so I honestly do not care what you have to say about that."

And when do I even whine?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:42

"No as a matter of fact I am not a doctor. But I'll diagnose you with a self-injury disorder if you keep talking to me like that." Mulan threatens with a glare. "Well of course you should only care for yourself. I mean this isn't a fucking rehabilitation center. I was simply stating one of my many observations about you." Mulan holds her chin high in pride.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 5:56

"And I'll diagnose you dead if you think that you can keep acting like you're better than I." He warns, lips pinching. "You're superiority complex is outstanding."

"And if you're going to observe, make sure it's about something useful." He adds helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:01

"To be quite honest, which I always am, even if I play a joke that involves lying I tell you immediately; there's nothing useful of you that I can see. And I have a photographic memory." Mulan purses her lip in thought. "And as for my superiority complex well..." "That's why you'll never make any friends!" "Don't speak to our daughter that way!" "I've had it for as long as I can remember," She shrugs carelessly. "I've always looked down on people." That's why I don't make friends, right Father? "Just force of habit I suppose. You'll have to live with that... and my thirst for violence." Mulan smirks devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Aug - 6:05

Sinbad rolls his eyes, ignoring her petulant comments. She has no idea just how useful he is.

"You do know that superiority complexes disguise feelings of inferiority, right? I mean, you understand that even you think you're useless?" He bites back a laugh, watching her face.

Try and point out all of my 'bad characteristics' and I'll expose you to the truth of what you are.

"Then I guess we're both going to have live with the fact that we have clashing personalities and won't ever be friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)   Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Escape This Hell (TAG: Mulan)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next