Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 1:50

{OOC: Aww I hate the fact that Helga couldn't be there to save her! :'( Poor Eva! }
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 10:35

{OOC: Eva will just keep calling for Hels and she'll never come Q.Q I'm so evil, mwahahaha xD}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 22:30

(Don't worry I promise not to kill you. And sorry for the wait.)
Flynn grabbed Eva by the shoulders and forced her against the wall. He brought his mouth close to her ears. "What are you in for sweetheart? Did you kill someone?" He grabbed her by the neck. Not tight enough to cut off her air, but tight enough to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Aug - 22:06

When Flynn grabbed Eva by the shoulders, she had been expecting it but had realised the back of her head was bleeding just before he grabbed hold of her. Her hand was covered in it when she drew it back from her hair, her focus gone from Flynn, he took advantage. As he whispered in the side of her ear, she didn't respond. She wouldn't respond, he could read her file if he wanted to know. She was just concentrating on defending herself. As his hands clasped around her neck, her eyes widened slightly and it pushed her into action.

Eva managed to free one of her arms and used it to take a swing at the side of his head, hoping to catch him off balance. He released her neck and she managed to slip away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Aug - 8:15

(OOC: Hey Eva, you and I were the first ones to fight in the beginning and look at us now, still fighting Very Happy lolololololol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 14:26

(Even I hate Flynn. I love a good fight)

Flynn grabbed her arm again and yanked her back. "Why are you leaving so soon?" he pinned her arm behind her back. "I really thought we were getting along." he said with a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Aug - 23:22

Eva's eyelids began to flutter as her head injury made her weaker. With one arm pinned behind her back and the other one was jammed against the wall, she couldn't move. Her heart beat faster. She was never this vulnerable, she had never let her emotions get to her. Flynn had been her friend and now she felt betrayed, this had clouded her judgment and now she was in a dangerous situation. She would be a fool to think she could handle this. Instead, she just kept silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 19:56

Flynn scowled. If there was one thing he hated more than being insulted, it was being ignored. Flynn brought his mouth close to her ear. "Before anything. I want to hear you talk. Tell me i'm a piece of shit. Anything you want. I'll show you just how right you are."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Aug - 21:03

Eva didn't move or flinch, she was stubborn and would not give Flynn what he wanted. She simply stood, frozen to the spot, her vision blurring from the loss of blood to her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2