Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} Empty
PostSubject: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyWed 14 Aug - 14:52

Esmeralda woke up the next day after the Kida had talked to two people on the other side of the wall. She was going to enter their conversation, but had heard that the man behind the wall had done slavery. Something that caused her to immediately turn around and do her own thing. There was no way she was going to talk to a slaver, not after what she had been through. He was already on her list for people to not respect. She laid on the bed, looking around at the ceiling, before finally sitting up to stretched. Esmeralda then proceeded to get out of the bed and unzip the top part of her jumpsuit, only to tie the sleeves around her waist once again. Exposing the white tank top underneath it. Once she was done, she looked around the room, still a bit surprised at how great the room was. "It still feels like a mansion for a cell." She muttered, before stretching once more and started to walk to the bathroom to do her business.

Once she was done, she flushed the toilet and walked out of the room. When she exited the bathroom, her eyes finally spotted the book that Kida had been holding was by the wall. Causing her eyebrow to raise before she walked to it, "Hello." She said as she picked it up. She then proceeded to flip to the first page, before gasping as she suddenly dropped the book. Once it fell to the floor, Esmeralda couldn't help but stare at it. The name she was seeing, it was..

Name: Gaston Alexander
Number: A54521
Crime: Murder, Fraud, Kidnapping, Assault, Pedophilia, Rape

At the sudden familiar name, flashback ran through Esmeralda's head. Causing her hand to go straight to her head. As the flashbacks went through her head, she stood there, looking at the book dumbfounded. After a couple of seconds went by, she picked up the book again to study Gaston's crime. "Murder, fraud, kidnapping, assault, pedophilia, and rape," Esmeralda read outloud, before laughing slightly, "Not surprising, you son of a bitch. Small world though, hope I don't get roomed with you. Cause if I do, I might have to give you a proper beating again." Esmeralda said, talking to herself, before turning the page to get away from Gaston's page. "Whose next?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyWed 14 Aug - 17:05

Kida was still talking to the wall as she heard Esmeralda wake. She glanced at her as she got up and spoke, and then went to the bathroom. Her conversation with Cillian had slowed down, so it was actually a good time for Esmeralda to wake up. She brushed off some dust from the towel she still wore and stood. "So you know him?" Kida asked, slightly concerned. "From the outside?"

She circled her cellmate and inspected the page it was now on. "Evangeline," she read. Gang Affiliations, Fraud, Assasination, First Degree Murder, Manslaughter, Kidnapping, Treason, Mafia. She let out a long whistle as she finished reading all the crimes. They were almost as long as Mulan's. "Hmm, maybe a spy? A terrorist? Seems interesting, I had only passed her page before." Kida grimaced and crossed her arms, sitting down in the chair behind her. "I was more focused on the one after that," she grumbled, referring to Tobias.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyWed 14 Aug - 19:30

Esmeralda turned her head when Kida asked her if she knew Gaston. She couldn't help but smile a little, but the smile quickly faded. "Yeah," She said, pausing for a bit, "I know him. When I was young, he tried to rape me, but thankfully I fought him off." Esmeralda said as she completely turned the page. The next person was a woman. She was about to say her crimes out loud, but Kida had beat her to it, making her laugh a little. "Aren't you quick." She joked, before listening to the girl's crime. When she heard the crimes the girl was charged with, causing the smirk on her face to widened. She looked at Kida when she started to suggest some things that the woman could be. Causing her to tilt her head.

"Hmm, maybe! All I have to say is, that she seems pretty badass." Esmeralda said, before watching Kida sit behind her, making her turn around to face her. As she turned around she noticed Kida only wearing a towel, causing her eyebrow to raise. "Nice outfit." She said with a smirk, before going back to the book to look at who was next. Once she turned the page she studied the next person. "Tobias DeSoto," She said, raising her eyes to look at Kida for a second, "Like him or something?" Esmeralda laughed, before looking back at the book. "Crime, Homicide, Supporting Prostitution, Rape, Kidnapping, Posession and Distribution of Drugs." Esmeralda's said, her voice trailing off right after it said he supported prostitution. She hadn't minded that, but when she saw rape, a glare had formed on her face. "Great, another rapist. Why do people think it's okay to do such a thing?" She asked suddenly, wanting to flip the page now.

Esmeralda started skimming the pages. The only time she stopped was when she landed on Kida's page. "Ah, here we go, someone very interesting," She cooed, "Kida La Reine, Crime, Grand Theft, Burglary, Robbery, and Assaulting an Officer." At the last crime, Esmeralda couldn't help the whistle that came out of her mouth. "Nice," She exclaimed, "Well it's official, you are a badass. I knew I got a good feeling from you." She said, laughing a little as she put her free hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyWed 14 Aug - 22:52

Kida almost forgot about her anger when she heard Esmeralda say how Gaston tried to rape her. She parted her lips in shock and looked at her with concern. She would be lying if she said she wasn't curious, but now was not the time nor place to ask more about it. Instead, Kida nudged Esmeralda with her hip and grinned playfully. "I'll personally help you with beating him, if you'd like." She looked back down to the book. She kept reading the woman’s page until she saw Esmeralda looking at her. When she commented on the fact she was only wearing a towel, Kida raised her eyebrow. “Thanks, it’s a look I’ve been going for.” she winked, before breaking out into a laugh.

She watched Esmeralda flip the page to Tobias and then took a small gulp. "It's not that," she started. "He was my last cellmate. Told me all of his crimes, except he failed to mention the fact he was a rapist. I should’ve expected as much though.” Kida twirled her fingers. “I slept with him. Oh, no! No no, I didn't sleep with him, I slept with him. Or, on him, sort of.” She bit her lip and stood up straight. "I thought I had a good judgement of character, is all I mean."

When they were both on her page and Esmeralda complimented her, Kida simply put her hand on her chin and pretended to be thinking about something. “Hmm, I don’t know. She could have a better mug shot though. Looks as though she had been awake for 48 hours.” Kida was grinning as she flipped to the next page for Esmeralda and was pleasantly surprised when she saw her very cellmate was the next one. "Now now now, Esmeralda Levitt. Let's see, mass-" Kida's grin slowly faded and she stared at the word blankly, her fingers still on it. "-murder," she breathed out. She cleared her throat and then looked up to Esmeralda with an eyebrow raised. "Massmurder?" She repeated, with more surprise than anything.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyThu 15 Aug - 15:21

At the way Kida spoke about Tobias, and how she didn't have a good judgement of character like she thought, Esmeralda looked back at her with a bit concern. "He was probably not proud of it, but at the same time I don't believe in regret after rape. All I know, some people in here don't want to admit to their crimes." Esmeralda stated as she shrugged a little, before smirking a little, "Though, if you two are roomed together again, give him a good ass kicking." She said, laughing. Though, in the back of her mind she would make sure she would remember Tobias' face and crimes. Just in case she would ever end up being roomed with him. She would remember his crimes and be on her guard.

When Kida made fun of her own mug shot, Esme couldn't help but laugh. "It isn't bad, hell it looks pretty good. It's hard to get a good mug shot from what I heard." Esmeralda joked, nudging Kida with her elbow, before watching her flip to the next page. As she turned the page, she quickly saw her own mug shot with her own crime, massmurder. At first her heart seemed to skip a beat, but quickly went back to normal. She hadn't expected that she would be next. Though, she couldn't help the smirk that formed on her face. They were missing one of her crimes, she was handling drugs, or did that not count anymore? While she stared at it, she suddenly heard Kida stop talking right when she started to say mass. Causing her head to turn to look at Kida.

A frown erased the smirk she had, before the smirk came back a little. "Yup," Esmeralda nodded, "Massmurder, I killed rich people who decided to whine that they didn't have enough." Esmeralda said, bringing her hand up to do the qoute signal as she mentioned the word killed. "Technically, the drug that I gave them killed the, I just placed the drug into their systems. The drug that I used caused these horrible hallucinations, and these hallucinations were so bad that they caused the person to either kill themselves, or kill their family, and or friends before they killed themselves. So in a way it wasn't entirely my fault." She said with a smirk, before looking back at her page. "Speaking of which, where is that on the page? They only have massmurder, I thought dealing with drugs was also a crime," Esmeralda asked, "Oh well!" She said with a shrug.

Once Esmeralda stopped speaking, she looked at Kida. "I have my reasons, and I only targeted rich people who complained that they either, didn't have enough money, their family hated them, which was wrong every time, and how they wanted more. I never targeted anyone else." She admitted, before closing the book on her finger to keep the spot in the book.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyThu 15 Aug - 17:15

Kida stared blankly at Esmeralda as she spoke of her crime. Her head was as blank as her expression, all thoughts pouring in only after she was done speaking. She pursed her lips, looking down. “Sorry for my immediate reaction,” she felt obligated to apologize. “I have never killed anybody, so just the thought in itself caught me off guard.” Kida hadn’t done it before, but did that mean she wouldn’t be capable to?  She wasn't too sure herself. If she thought about it, she probably would have killed the detective she assaulted had she not been restrained immediately after.

She took a deep breath and looked at Esmeralda. “The truth is, crazy as it may sound; I am not judging you or thinking any less of you now. Actually, I think that your crime was very creative and ingenious. I'm intrigued.” Her smile felt like an I-could-never-get-mad-at-you smile, but she was genuine in her words. Creativity was what she admired most, and the fact that she was sympathizing and practically praising a serial killer worried her a little bit. It might have been because she was starting to like Esmeralda, growing a soft spot for her. But, her words were still very true. “I’ve had my fair share of bad experience with rich people alike. It's disgusting to think about sometimes; their corruption.” She looked up at the ceiling in thought. "The homeless network played a large part in my craft. I was just an art thief but I tried to give back to them as much as possible. Poverty was what triggered my thievery. I went back to my roots and I was never caught because of them." She looked back to Esmeralda and smiled warmly. "You know, I don't think we are too different." The more she learned about Esmeralda, the more she wanted to learn. Kida put her free arm on her own shoulder and rested her head on it, the other hand still holding the towel up. She raised her eyebrow playfully and smirked. “I think you’re a very interesting character, Miss Levitt. I'd love to learn more about you.”
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyThu 15 Aug - 18:10

Esmeralda shook her head when Kida said sorry. "No, no it's okay. Everyone reacts that way when I tell them about my crime. Everyone gets caught off guard, it's common sense." She said with a sincere smile. There was no way she was going to get offended when someone looked at her in pure shock. "Hell, I was shocked after the first two people killed themselves. It's just a normal reactions." She admitted, remembering those days quite well. The news were all over those two deaths, she had even dropped her soda when she had heard the news reporters talking about it. At first she was a bit scared, but after a while she started to feel better. Happy that those people were finally off the earth, it was.. pleasuring.

Esmeralda's train of thought got interrupted when Kida started to speak again. The words she started to speak, and how it started to sound like she was impressed. Her head tilted a bit, getting a bit confused. Though, the confusion quickly left when she said was intrigued, causing her eyes to widen as she blinked for a second. The expression was followed by a smirk and laugh as lifted her head. "Are you now?" She asked as she looked at Kida's smile. The way she was smiling at her was making her feel good. In a way, Kida already felt like a friend to her. There was just something about her, something that felt like her. It felt as if she could trust her, and that was a rare feeling for her. Hell, she could trust her. Esmeralda was about to speak, but closed her mouth when Kida started talking about her life and why she started to steal.

Once she was done, Esmeralda couldn't help but feel even more trusting of her. She stood there, looking at her disbelief at what she had just heard. She had shared the same opinion of rich folk as herself. This instantly brought a smile to her face, a sincere, trusting smile. Not the usual smartass smirk she would usually. A kind smile that showed genuine happiness. The smile was widened when Kida brought up how she thought they weren't too different, and how she'd like to learn more about her. Causing her to place the book on the other chair. "I feel the exact same way, Kida. I also would like to get to know you better." Esmeralda said as she approached her a bit more and leaned over her as she smirked lightly. "Cause so far, we seem to agree on a lot of things. Also, you're a badass and I like badasses." She said, laughing lightly right after.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} EmptyThu 15 Aug - 21:03

It didn't bother Kida as much as she thought it would that Esmeralda may come across as a crazy psycho from her crime. She was always one to find elaborate plans sexy, and she generally thought her crime was fascinating, albeit wrong. But who was she to judge? They both ended up in the same place, and the severity of the crime isn't any different from anyone else behind these bars anymore. The only irk she had were the effects of the drugs causing the user to kill their family. Kida despised the arrogant fat cats as much as anybody, but families included children. She immediately stopped thinking about it when a thought crept in wondering if Esmeralda had indirectly killed innocent children. She was glad at least that unlike Cillian, Esmeralda hadn't sounded so high-and-mighty when explaining her crime.

Kida straightened her back a little bit as Esmeralda moved closer to her. She unconsciously raised her towel to cover herself a little more. "I could definitely say the same to you, Esmeralda," she complimented back. She looked down, feeling slightly self-conscious about being in only a towel now with Esmeralda so close. She was beginning to feel comfortable around her, but they had still only just properly met. She was almost completely dry, so she considered changing back into her jumpsuit soon. "Let's take turns getting to know each other then. I'll go first," she raised her free arm up as if taking an oath. "I will be completely honest." Kida raised her eyebrows and smiled playfully like a child. "Begin your interrogation, Miss Levitt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}   A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida} Empty

Back to top Go down

A book full of secrets {Tag; Kida}
Page 1 of 1