Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

[TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book Empty
PostSubject: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:22

Kida woke up feeling a little lightheaded. She didn't think too much about it and just shook it off. Her eyes landed on the new bread and water in their cell. Smiling, she slid out of her bed as to not wake up Esmeralda, and took a sip of water. Walking into the bathroom, she took off her jumpsuit and took a quick shower, basking in the warmth of the hot water on her body. It felt so good. It was almost strange to admit it, but Kida felt a little... happy. As far as it can go in prison, at least. She placed her fingers on the back of her neck, feeling the flesh where her brand was. You can't be happy here.

As she left the shower, she was no longer smiling. Kida dried herself off and wrapped herself in a towel. She began waltzing towards the nearest chair to rest but as she was walking, she stepped on something and heard a quiet scrunching noise, almost like leather. Looking down, she saw a black book under her foot. She bent down to retrieve it and then sat down in the chair to examine it. A part of her wanted to wait until Esmeralda woke up, but she was always the curious sort. She opened the book to see a strong-looking man. She squinted her eyes when she saw his crimes. Pedophilia. Rape. “Disgusting,” Kida muttered under her breath. She flipped to the next page to see a woman, and she only skimmed it before flipping to the next, to see Tobias. She raised her eyebrows. These must be all of the prisoners then. Listed on the page was everything he had told her, except… “Rape?” Kida whispered loudly, taken aback. She covered her mouth, suddenly feeling sick to her stomach. She hadn’t had sex with him, but she teased him. She couldn’t decide if that was worse than having sex with him, as he’d just come back longing for more. He knew what she was capable of. And now she did too.

Kida quickly flipped to the next page to stop looking at it. She felt shocked, betrayed, angry. He didn’t say anything about that. What would have had happened if she didn’t come onto him? She ran her fingers through her hair, with her imagination beginning to run wild. Trying to think about something else, she looked down to the next page to see a man with just one crime. Supporting prostitution. She sneered and then stood up to go to her bed to lay down. Still shocked, she faltered in her walk and found herself making way towards a wall, sliding against it to sit down. She was now laughing nervously. She flipped to the next page to see Mulan with her novel length list of crimes, and then flipped back to the man who merely paid prostitutes in comparison and just kept laughing. ...I’m going insane, she thought as her laugh weakened. She let out a groan, before jabbing her elbow against the wall.

((OOC: Sorry for the length, and sorry to Dimitri XD))

Last edited by Kida La Reine on Mon 19 Aug - 1:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:47

Cillian heard sound from the other side of the wall. He let his right hand make a fist and knock it on the wall. His left hand had the crime list. He was on Mulan her page. She had allot of crimes. As he flipped through the pages. Stopping on Jane her page. Massmurder? That was a bit dramatic. Twenty five.. Eight years back. She was seventeen around that time. Understandable that a seventeen year old did not know how to handle a illness very well..
Flipping further he stopped at Megara her page for a moment. He sighed. Before he moved on. Chel. So you were in the last task with me. Sorry to meet you in such a poor way.
He closed the folder. Sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:56

Kida heard something on the other side of the wall. "Now I'm really going insane," she muttered. She was about to make a fist and knock back, until she realized they might have mistaken her jab for a knock. She had assumed that the walls were only thin in the C division, considering the poor quality of the cell she was in. If the walls were this thin here, then who could be on the other side? "Hello? Is somebody there?" Kida called.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:07

Jane sat on a bed. She had seen hat Cillian grabbed up a book from the floor, but she wasn't that curious at all to know what would be in it. Normally she loved books, but this time she felt weird. She didn't really know how to act towards him. He was nice and forgave her, but she was still unsure.

When a voice flew in the room from the other side of the wall, she lifted her head and looked at it. Then shook it and turned her head away. Why should she answer, when she wasn't in the mood to talk right now?
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 7:33

Cillian looked up when he heard a voice from the other side. Jane seemed to notice it too. This voice did not sound familiar though. "Yes. This is Cillian. Who are you?" this was such a poor prison. If the walls were this thin in the good cells.

What about the worst? Could they just smash the walls and they'd fall apart?
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 15:17

Kida didn't hear a response for what felt like a long time, so she lowered her head and clenched her fists. She felt vulnerable, and she didn't like it. When she finally heard a male voice respond, she looked up and turned to face the wall. "Ah, well. My name is Kida." You could hear the relief in her voice. She almost forgot about the book that she held and what was in it, so when she felt the paper under her fingers, she looked back down to the book. "...Have you received this black book as well?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 18:47

Jane layed down on the bed, staring at the wall. She didn't knew, if it was good to get into the talk as well, or if it would be just rude if she did or not. So she decided to stay quiet and listen carefully, till it seemed to be a good point in jumping in the talk.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 19:45

"Hello Kida." Cillian said kindly. Looking down at the document. Kida. That was the one on page...eight. Grand Theft, Burglary, Robbery, Assaulting an Officer "Yeah I have it right here. Some things written in this are a bit dramatic don't you think?" He snickered. As he let his right hand flip through the pages quick. Looking up at Jane. She did not look like she was in the mood to talk. For some she could be a very confusing person. But it was very interesting the way she expressed herself.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 20:04

Kida hadn't looked through all of the book so he hadn't seen him yet. She smiled at his comment. "Yes, that is true. They try to scare us into submission by degrading us and what not. If anything, it is just humiliating at best." She flipped through the pages quietly as she spoke, not inspecting any, but just looking at the names. When she finally stopped on his page she widened her eyes a little bit and her speech slowed. He was the older man who was sparring the Asian man and the one Chel had eyes for. She scanned through his page before her eyes landed on his crime: Human Trafficking. Human trafficking, tch. It was just a fancy way of saying he was a slaver, and a scumbag, Kida thought. He hadn't had any gang associations, so he probably just did it for the money and satisfaction. It was wicked and cruel, and she was surprised he didn't have any accounts of rape on his record as well. "Cillian Norewood. I don't believe in slavery," she said with very slight hostility in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 12 Aug - 20:19

Jane turned around and layed on her back.She stared at the ceiling. It seemed that the book had facts about every prisoner in this prison. So there will be a lot of predjudices in here just by seeing a picture and don't know the person itself. Jane sighed deeply. She would just avoid looking in it, and see what kind of prisoners she'll met in here.

She wondered a bit, if there was just the crime in it or a bigger description.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyTue 13 Aug - 7:21

Cillian listened to Kida. For a moment there was no sound comming from the other side. He guessed she was searching for his page. Or she had left. He did not really care if she had left. These wall conversations were like weird phone calls to him. He heard Kida's what seemed a bit angry voice again. "Miss la Reine I respect your opinion." He answered. "I believe in giving people a second chance. We picked up people from the streets. Or anywhere. People in trouble. We feed them, wash them, give them clothes and train them. I believe in quality. Make people want to work for us. Makes them deliver good quality when sold. My slaves were very much prepared for their future." Cillian said proudly. "You probably think I am some kind of sick man who raped children."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyTue 13 Aug - 7:39

Kida listened to him and every word he spoke. When he was done, she lost all the irritation she felt and was just appalled now. If anything, it almost sounded like he took pride in his work. "So you are a slaver with a heart of gold? Well, then that justifies your actions." She replied sarcastically. Pausing for a moment, she thought it over. "Well, just like communism, it's only good in theory. With all due respect, sir, do you mind if I voice my opinion?" She appreciated his kindness and tried to return it as it was hard to find in a place like this, but she was going to call him out for what she thought was his "corrupted mentality" whether or not he allowed her to.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyTue 13 Aug - 19:49

Jane listened to Cillian and the girl behind the wall, he was talking to. The ironic respect in their voices, made a smile curl up on her face, till it turned into loud chuckles.

"I'm sorry.", she finally said to Cillain, grabbing a pillow to hide her face and suppress the laugh. She had been kinda rude now, but those two just...

Jane couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyTue 13 Aug - 20:18

Cillian heard a chuckle comming from Jane her side. He couldn't help but smirk himself. ''Well if everything was legal I would not be here.'' Kida was very kind. But he did notice her tone at times. ''But it would be a insult if you would not voice your opinion.'' Cillian looked back up at Jane who seemed to try and hold back her laughter. He took the document and threw it at her. Not in a way to hurt her but in a way to get her attention. or maybe snap her out of her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyWed 14 Aug - 1:23

Kida smiled, amused, and then quickly morphed it into a frown. She didn’t like how casually and lightheartedly he tossed around the subject and she wasn’t going to keep encouraging it. “Okay, hmm, let's see. Well, for starters, do you not have any moral code?” Kida blurted out bluntly. “I am sure you are aware what slaves are for. The fact that you only treat them decently so that they can gain hope is flawed as it will be destroyed instantly once they are bought. That in itself is cruel." Her voice was stern as if she was giving a lecture, but she spoke calmly. She was about to add "How could you even sleep at night knowing what you're doing?" but she decided not to as she flipped to the next page of the black book, distracting her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyThu 15 Aug - 20:17

The book hit Jane not that hard, but hard enough to make her look at Cillian and stick out her tongue.

"Hey! Be careful at whom you are throwing things!", she shouted at him and hided the book fastly under the pillow. She was curious to look in it, but was kind of afraid to see what would be standing in it.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyThu 15 Aug - 21:43

Cillian chuckled at Jane's reaction. Before he got back to Kida. At these times he missed his cigar. "Miss. If I had not prepared my slaves for their future jobs I would not be here right now. I would have been in jail and excicuted twenty years ago. Not to mention I would probably have something more on my file. Along the lines of murder, drug use, something to do with gangs. Maybe even rape as well." he enjoyed this it felt like a business talk. Cillian lived for these things. "You know why? Because after my slaves would be bought. They would probably start using drugs. Or straight out kill themselves. Now my costumer would come to me. And get me to give their money back. In the end I would have no income whatsoever. I would have to close the whole business and the cops would come knocking on my door because some shit head would turn me in. And I would not be here. Had I indeed been an idiot into giving my slaves false hope." Cillian stood up. "But like I said before miss. I am no saint. Nobody in here is. Do not expect anyone to be."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 18 Aug - 19:56

"So you did know about all of that, yet you still continued..." Kida mumbled, not sure if he could even hear. The mumble was more to herself. The way he was speaking was very cutthroat and business-like. She was like that as well, but he was talking about actual human lives. Kida pursed her lips, her grip on the book firmer than before. She thought the exact same thing about nobody being a saint. The possibility that their mentality could even be similar in any way bothered her. She was sickened, yet curious, and that bothered her too. "How do you even see people? Do you inspect everyone by how well they could sell; their best traits? She was going to stop there until she opened her mouth again, realizing something else. "Do you even think that it's what they would have wanted? The people you scooped off the street? To of died a miserable death by being raped, beaten, whipped?" She slammed the book she held shut and now faced the wall so she would be heard better. "How do you even sleep at night?" She hissed, barely scraping the lines of calm and passive aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 18 Aug - 20:14

Cillian sighed. He was in no mood to argue with someone behind a wall. Cillian went through his hair. ''Miss La Reine. What do you want me to do or say? Sorry? They caught me didn't they?'' He walked a bit away from the wall. He had treated his slave well enough. Better than anyone had done. What should he have told his dead brother? 'No I don't want the business.' It was not his choice to make. It had been his fathers life. His grandfathers life. He couldn't just give up the business like that. He had worked for his money. Unlike stealing it from others. But Cillian decided to not say such a thing. Cillian wasn't angry or irritated. It was just a shame people judged so quickly. ''You know what is funny. The moment you read my crime you started acusing me of things. When you don't even know who you are talking to. Those letters are only ink. Nothing more. The document could say I am a serial killer and you would believe it blindly.''
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 18 Aug - 20:25

When Jane heard Kida's answer she frowned angrily. How did that girl dare to talk to him like this? She didn't even know him! Jane opened her mouth to shout at her, when Cillian answered before she could. She closed her lips and looked at her feet. He was right with his answer. You never knew the real character of a person when you don't know it.

Jane jumped from the bed and walked towards Cillian and hugged him. "For my part, I like you.", she said smiling. Then she turned to the wall. "Miss, I don't know you, but if you belive in the letters of the book you read, I guees I'm the more dangerous person of this side of the wall.", she chuckled. "Nice to meet you, my name is Jane Porter or E24248 if you go by number.", Jane chuckled again, her eyes shimmering in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 18 Aug - 23:36

Kida couldn't help but let out a small smirk when he began to finally drop the formalities. Did he truly believe being caught counted as some sort of an apology? The more he spoke, the more dumbfounded she became. It struck her more personally as she was homeless for a few years when she was at her lowest. The thought of having come across this man... could she of been dead by now? She was about to open her mouth to respond when she heard a woman's voice. Stubborn as Kida was, she almost didn't reach for the book. She hesitated for a few seconds and then grabbed the black book nonchalantly, flipping the pages silently so they couldn't hear.

She spoke as she searched. "Hello, Jane. It is nice to meet you too," Kida said similarly to Jane. "Yes, Cillian. I did judge you after reading your crime. It is human nature, and many would be lying if they said they were completely fine after seeing some of these crimes. The ink spoke the truth for both my crime and yours so sure, I'd believe any of the other ones blindly," she stopped on Jane's page. She saw the words blunt as they were, Massmurder, and she paused for only a second. Her voice continued, but lower and more serious. "We are not all saints, but we are all human. We had lives; children, friends, families. If you had a child would you not judge a pedophile? If you had a family, would you not judge a rapist? So forgive me for judging someone who could possibly be supporting both." Kida had initially judged him but he had mentioned he wasn't in it for the money earlier. Although she was bothered by his crime, he probably had her reasons, as she did with becoming a thief. "I may of misjudged you and you just might have a heart of gold, but you were also a slaver. And I just want you to stop acting so damn proud about it."
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptySun 18 Aug - 23:46

Jane looked at Cillian and than back to the wall. She had again listened carefully to the woman's speech. She didn't really knew what to answer, cause this wasn't her fight, but since she hadn't hold her mouth shut, when it was time, she was in it anyway. Jane only answered back the truth and kept silent after.

"I would rather be one of his slaves, than going back where I come from. Might have avoid the fact that I'm here. The crime I did.", cause all the deaths happened after his wife died. When she fell in a hole again.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 19 Aug - 0:57

Kida pursed her lips when she realized she had gone into another rant. This one was much longer than the one she had given Mulan. She was expecting Cillian to respond first but when it was the woman who spoke, Kida widened her eyes at what she said. She couldn't even fathom anyone actually wanting to willfully be a slave. Let alone, she was Cillian's cellmate and probably was much more fully aware of what exactly happened to his slaves. She must have really gone through something. Kida lowered her head and looked to the camera in the room, relieved that Jane couldn't see her reaction. She didn't know what to say and they had just met so it would be rude to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 19 Aug - 7:59

Cillian wanted to say so much more. But Jane jumped in. Speaking of good timing. A soft smile was on his lips when Jane hugged him. Letting Kida rant. Jesus she really spoke allot. It seemed do endless. When Kida told him that he shouldn't be so proud he wanted to say something but decided against it. It wasn't worth to start another argument. Jane whoever. Surprised him yet again. He raised his eyebrow as he looked down at her. Cillian was unsure what to think of that. She would rather be one of his slaves? Cillian shook his head before giving her a sad smile. He did not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Jane Porter

Jane Porter

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book EmptyMon 19 Aug - 9:11

Jane leaned against Cillian and closed her eyes. Sweet silence. It was just a matter of time, till they would be starting to rant again, but right now, she was happy they didn't.

Jane had said the truth. By the time she had met Cillian, she was just a beginner as doctor and far too young. There was no one she could team up with and so she had to start from the bottom. She had seen a lot of slaves, caring for their wounds and illness. Not every slaver was a nice man, and it had even surprised her, when Cillian brought his wife to her.

Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book   [TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTW w/CELL A1] Little Black Book
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next