Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Cell & Cellmate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

New Cell & Cellmate Empty
PostSubject: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 13:12

Tobias was lead into his new cell, and he was alone when he arrived. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the cell was in a worse shape than his last one, but it didn't matter. And it looked pretty decent..
He took some time to walk around to get to know the place, and wondered who his new cellmate would be. But he guessed that no one could be worse than Rider. Idiot..
After a while, Tobias climbed up on the bed on the top of the bunkbed and sat there- keeping an eye on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 14:56

As the guard opened the door to her new cell, Kida let out a soft gasp. The room was so much better than her first, with some homely furniture, separate beds, and a separate room for the bathroom. She smiled at the fact that she was right, that there was some sort of difference between the cells. The same must apply to food as some of the other women at the Wet T-Shirt Contest looked like they were fed more than one meal a day.

Had she of arrived first she would have claimed the top bunk, but she noticed that there was a man already there. So much for that. Kida cleared her throat and waved. “Hello. My name is Kida, and-” As she spoke she noticed he looked familiar. She widened her eyes in shock and slurred her speech when she remembered he was the man that Chel warned about during the Wet T-shirt contest for the men. She hadn’t been too specific on what he did, but she knew it was bad. “Aand, um, Tobias, is it not?”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 15:03

"You know my name!?" Tobias asked with a wide smirk as he jumped down from the bed. He recognized the girl from the TV, and was pretty glad that she was his new cellmate.
"Have we met before?" He continued and crossed his arms over his chest when he began to look at her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 15:23

Kida watched him jump down and she tried not to take a step back, to assert her own dominance. Don't flatter yourself. Whatever it was he did, she won't let him do to her. "No, we haven't met. But I've seen you before somewhere." She said politely, wanting to keep Chel's anonymity. "So, what was it that finally got you caught?" After saying that she thought if maybe it would be better if she didn't know what his crime was. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 15:32

"Hm, that's weird.. I should've remebered you if I had seen you outside the prison" Tobias said with scratched his cheek - before he just shrugged and walked over to the beds again, but he sat down on the lower one.
"Well, being in the Mafia is always dangerous - and you always have the cops after you.. But when they took me I had killed a person and then didn't had the energy to run away" Tobias chuckled.
"How about you, Kida?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 15:58

"Well, here we are now, at least." That makes sense now. They must of been rivals or something. He seemed okay, and not as much of a "sick fuck" as Chel made it seem. Her perception may of just been clouded with bias. Although Kida trusted her former cellmate's judgement, she took a small step towards him as he sat down. "I was just a cat burglar, stealing diamonds and art. Caught trying to pull off my grandest scheme. I was never seen or caught before then," she smiled taking pride in that. "I got a few more years for breaking an officer's nose."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 16:17

"Ah, well, that pretty impressive" Tobias said with a little nod as he looked up at her.
"My last cellmate barely even thouched anyone, still he got into jail.. What a idiot" He chuckled and shook his head as he thought about it.
"And.. I liked your performance in the wet t-shirt contest.." Tobias smirked and winked at her
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyThu 18 Jul - 21:03

Kida put her hands on her hips and smiled coyly. "Is that so?" She had aimed that to the first and last thing he had said. So violence is how he measures these sort of things. How ordinary. "Well, you aren't too bad yourself, however don't be expecting a personal show." She stated, making things clear. Kida took a few more steps closer to the bunkbeds. "So, how soft are our beds?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 15:16

"Soft enough" Tobias shrugged, and smirked widely when she had said something about a personal show. Oh, that will happen. .. Or so he hoped..
"Come here and try it" He winked and patted next to him on the bed. "I wont hurt you in here.. Or ever"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 15:46

Does he take me for a fool? Kida crossed her arms, laughing. He was cute, but not that cute. "Oh don't worry, I know you won't." She planted her foot next to him and jumped from the bottom bunk to the top. "Look, here's how things are going to work around here. I'm going to take top bunk, we're going to share our food, and you won't lay a finger on me unless you have my consent. Got it?" She got a little more comfortable in the bunk bed and then shot a friendly smile down to him. "And you're right, the bed is nice."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 16:03

Tobias stood up and just shook his head at her while he crossed his arms over his chest.
"no, you look - I'm gonna sleep on the top bunk, even if you are there as well. And I wont lay a finger on you because I don't want to - so don't flatter yourself" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 16:12

Kida was initially surprised when he stood up, but she quickly sat up straight on the bed and watched him closely. She liked the challenge. "Oh? Come now, let's not start a fight within the first minutes of meeting each other. Do not think for one moment that I am scared of you," Kida replied indifferently, simply staring down at him.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 16:16

"I don't.. And I'm not scared of you" Tobias said with another chuckle and kept his eyes on her all the time.
"I'm just letting you know where I will sleep. If I like the top bunk, I will get the top bunk - simple as that.. And if you want to sleep there as well, then you have to lay next to me" He shrugged and smirked slightly.
"And of course - I want us to be friends.. or something."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 17:00

Kida blinked a few times, surprised once more. How unpredictable. How interesting. Kida smirked back and hopped down from the top bunk, now standing before him. "Alright then. I guess we're in a mutual agreement." She put her hands on her hips and wagged her finger playfully as she sat on the bottom bunk. "So let's get to know each other. Then, maybe later you'll rethink about top bunk?" She teased, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 17:10

"I'll never change my mind about that" Tobias smirked and leaned his shoulder against one of the bedposts that held up the top bunk.
"But okay.. Well - tell me something about yourself then..?!" He said with a little shrugg as he didn't want to start.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptyFri 19 Jul - 17:36

Kida didn't mind going first so she looked up to think. Nothing too personal. "Well, I will start off by saying I'm an only child, my favorite color is blue, and I am fluent in four languages." She replied, smiling. "Do you know any other languages?" Kida asked. She gestured her hands towards him, telling him it was his turn to share a few facts.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 12:22

Even though she didn't shared anything he could "use", it was still kind of fun to hear about it. When she asked him, he just shook his head before he gave out a small sigh.
"Only english. But I'm half italian - so my father paid for a teacher when I was young, but I didn't cared to learn anything" Tobias chuckled. "And - like you, I'm the only child, and my facorite color is red" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:16

Kida smiled. "So, who was your last cellmate? And what was your last cell like? Mine was so much worse than this, with no furniture but a hard mattress and pillows. One meal a day. There's obviously some sort of segregation going on here," she groaned.

Chel's distinct hostility when she spoke of Tobias still made her wonder, but it was enough for Kida to respect her and keep her anonymity. She wished she could talk to her again, however. "My last cellmate was pleasant; bronze skin and dark hair." Kida wanted to give enough information without sounding like she was hiding something, but enough that she hoped he wouldn't think too much of it, and assume her cellmate was Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:31

"Some guy named Rider.. A boring freak.. Started to fight me without reason" Tobias shrugged and rolled his eyes at the thought of him.
"Mine was actually a bit better. With 2 beds and a bathtub." He said and looked around in the cell.
"So you became friends with her? What's her name? Then I can mention you if I ever meet her"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 15:59

Kida looked away from him and stared at her feet. Well, he doesn't seem like a monster or anything, she tried convincing herself. Perhaps he might not even care. It would be more hectic if she avoided the question, and she never liked lying anyway. After a pause, she looked back up to him and responded casually. "Chel Vega."
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:09

"Chel Vega?!? Tobias asked suprised before he burst out into a loud laugh.
"Really? Is she here? How awesome" He chuckled and pretended to wipe away a tear from his eye.
"So she talks about me, huh?" He asked with a wide smirk when he had calmed down from his laugh. "So she can actually make friends? What a shock.." He said to himself and scratched his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:23

Kida frowned as he erupted into laughter. Finding it disrespectful, she stood up and took a few steps towards him."Look, I know that it's not my business to be a part of, but I would prefer if you didn't talk about her like that." she said, defending Chel. In all honesty, she barely knew her, but she felt they had gotten along well and one of Kida's biggest morals was loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:28

"Whow.. Okaay" Tobias chuckled and raised his both hands in the air as he took a few steps back. He still thought it was really funny, but he didn't want to start a fight with a girl..
"Soo.. What did she say about me?" He asked and smirked slightly. "Did she tell you how handsome I was?!"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:42

Kida crossed her arms and tilted her hips, curving out her body. She raised an eyebrow and now watched him with a cheeky face. "No," she said bluntly. "She didn't even speak that much about you, to be honest." She leaned against the side of the beds. "So tell me, what is it exactly that you did to make her even talk in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Tobias DeSoto

Tobias DeSoto

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate EmptySun 21 Jul - 16:44

"No? That's sad.." Tobias pouted and when raised an eyebrow at Kida's last question.
"What do you mean? I kinda worked with her, that's all.." He shrugged. "It's about money, that can make everyone talk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cell & Cellmate   New Cell & Cellmate Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cell & Cellmate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next