Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston) Empty
PostSubject: New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston)   New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston) EmptyThu 18 Jul - 14:08

Mulan's eyes slowly droop open. Her legs give and she's yanked up. Mulan blinks as she manages to walk a few steps. That was all she needed. The next time her eyes open, it's to light. She wasn't used to that since her cell was always dark. And there was a bed, two. And they felt so good. There were walls, and a shower, and a private toilet! Mulan couldn't believe it. "Why the fuck was I in that shitty cell?!" She hisses in anger. Well whatever. This cell wasn't hot like the other one, but she still kept her shirt in her pocket and her sleeves around her waist.
Mulan decided to just lay back and stay comfortable. She kicks one of the chairs from under the table and sits down. She puts her hands behind her head and puts crosses her feet on top of the table.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston)   New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston) EmptyMon 29 Jul - 10:47

Mulan stands and paces the room before deciding to shower. She enters the bathroom and strips off her clothes. She desperately needed a shower. It'd been at least two or three days. She strips off her clothes and runs the hot water. No letters in or out she'd assumed. She stepped into the water.
Dear Kaila,
You were right Svetlana. I ended up in prison one day like you said. I know I told you that at the hearing, but still, I never took you seriously. I betcha any other prison wouldn't be so bad, and I'd probably boast about lame it were. You know. If this were a normal prison. But it isn't. It's absolutely insane! Trust me on this one. I'm literally afraid that one of these guards will turn into some weird possessed demon like in Misfits. Though they weren't in prison.

Mulan puts a hand on the wall in front of her,under the showerhead. Her long hair clung to her neck and back as she dips her head forward. She takes deep breaths.
No gym. Figures right? We're in our cells all the time. We even switch cells and cellmates. Isn't that weird? And I take it back,we're not in our cells all the time. We're knocked unconscious and get dragged around. I woke up and I was in a gym, like a school gym. Wearing a tank top and underwear with nine other chicks. Crazy right? And it was a wet t shirt contest. No, I didn't win. I'd love to say,"I'm glad because my new cellmate rocks. Well he doesn't. I think he's dead. Real shit. But I wouldn't dare check, I'm not gonna have my prints found on that body. I don't need any more years.
Mulan thoroughly cleans her body before exiting, wrapped in a towel.
Temper's as it's always been. Like I never even met Aiko y'know? The people are annoying. I met a few okay people. Like this woman named Chel. She's awesome. I'm the youngest one here. Cool right? I'm hoping these assholes can fight. Cause I've been yearning for one since my last love tap with my cellmate. I'm a bit suspicious of her Kaila. What normal person knows how to paralyze someone like that? It's like whatever. That kinda reminds me of that time I went after the Yakuza and got in trouble. I don't think I'd ever stood my ground like I did then. Makes me wanna do it again you know? Aiko over exaggerated. Speaking of the Yakuza, I saw this Asian guy. He was in the male wet t shirt contest. He sorta reminds me of them. Maybe because he doesn't look Chinese. We Chinese...
Mulan sits at the desk and lies her chin in her arms.
Kaila, with every passing moment I wonder if I'm digging my own grave. By being here, by being who I am...everything. Wondering if I'll suffer the horrors of prison like Rape and Death and humiliation. But I'm only really worried about the rape part. Probably not even that. I guess I proved death is no math for me when I broke into the hideout where every person were carrying firearms or swords. I'm dumb right. Take care of Mama for me. I miss you.
Back to top Go down

New Cellmate... that's just fantastic. (Tag: Gaston)
Page 1 of 1