Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Those Dirty Little Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

All Those Dirty Little Secrets Empty
PostSubject: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySat 17 Aug - 21:24

Chel groaned, stretching as she drifted into consciousness. No nightmares. That was good. She lifted her bandages to check her wound again, and was happy to see the inflammation had gone down a bit. She was even feeling better after a full night's sleep.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a large folder, almost full enough to be a whole book. Curious, she tiptoed over and flipped it open, surprised when she realized the nature of its contents. 'It's our crimes...' she thought, scanning the files. This was actually pretty useful. Now she'd know who to avoid.

When she got to Dimitri's file, she was surprised yet again. Supporting prostitution? He had to pay for sex, with his looks? Damn, he must've only met brain dead women if he had to resort to that. Maybe they were put out with his timidity?

She flipped past his page, amazed by the varied crimes. Then she came to a special page: Cillian. One crime, but probably one of the bigger ones. Human trafficking. Was he a pimp? Or...a simple slaver? She would be alright with him being a pimp, so long as he was decent to his people like she'd been. A slaver... well, if it was more like indentured service, she could try to stomach it.

She set the folder aside, sighing. It was great to get a heads up on her potential cellmates, but learning about Mister Deb--Cillian's crime really put a damper on her mood.

'And such a great ass...' she thought morosely.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySun 18 Aug - 16:23

Waking up after a night of not so good sleep, Kuzco sat up, rubbing his arms to get some feeling back into them. "-yawn- Morning... Did you sleep well?" He asked walking over to the mattress to take a seat on it.
He saw the folder. "What's that thing?" He asked pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySun 18 Aug - 16:37

"As well as I could in here." she answered, scoffing. "But I do feel better."

"It's files on prisoners. Their names, ages, and crimes." she said, tossing the folder to him. "You should read it, get to know who to avoid."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyMon 19 Aug - 14:06

Kuzco took the folder, turning over the first page. A picture of a muscular guy. "Ugh.. ugly.." Glancing at his crimes before turning the page. Definitely not someone to mess with.
The next one was familiar from the t-shirt competition. One of the lesbians.
Gazing through the next few pages before finding Esmeralda's picture. Mass murder. Okay, moving on.
Seeing a picture of Dimitri's blonde. Hmm... so Odette. Didn't seem that dangerous.
Flipping again when he saw Flynn's name. If he had been drinking something he might have sprayed it out of his mouth. "Rape, Pedophilia, Kidnapping, Assault, Self Prostitution!? Seriously!!??" Now he felt dirty thinking that he just talked with the guy last time. No wonder Flynn was reluctant talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyMon 19 Aug - 16:09

"Seriously." Chel echoed, looking over at the picture. "Had to be at least one of those here." Not that she liked it, but she had been expecting it. They were all her for a reason, and some had worse ones than others. She was just hoping she'd never get the same cell with the rapists.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyTue 20 Aug - 19:08

"Yeah, he was in the cell next to me last cell swap. You know one of the men who had a little too much fun in the wet t-shirt contest. Didn't really tell me too much about his crime so I just thought he did something embarrassing or murdered someone. But rape and pedophilia nuh-uh.."
He flipped over the last few pages, merely noting that his own picture wasn't all that good. But neither was the person who it was taken from all that good looking.
"Did you find any familiar faces here?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyTue 20 Aug - 22:23

"Only one, Tobias DeSoto. I did some business with him and his folks a while back." Loathe as she was to deal with him, she needed contacts in his area and no one else had been particularly receptive towards her. "Hopefully he's in the next round and it happens to be a little more hazardous to his health." That would be the only upside to these 'games'.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyWed 21 Aug - 16:03

Kuzco blinked. "Did he screw you over?" Whatever it was this Tobias guy had done to Chel it must have been something bad.
Flipping the pages to take a look at this Tobias's photo. It was the guy who had slept during the wet t-shirt competition.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyWed 21 Aug - 18:09

"No. Or at least, I never gave him the chance." Chel smirked, then added, "I just hate rapists. World would be better off if we just killed them all." Oh, what a wonderful thing that would be.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyThu 22 Aug - 16:37

That applied to allot of other criminals too. Kuzco just looked down at the folder, playing with the corner of it. Managing to get it to break a little bit.
"Yeah, I suppose so." He didn't really think rapists were any good, but what happened to murderers and killers then?
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyFri 23 Aug - 23:40

"You must think I'm a hypocrite for saying that," she said, propping her arms on her legs as she leaned forward. "With my track record." Hell, she wouldn't deny it. If it weren't for that damn promise to David... Whatever. That didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySat 24 Aug - 14:54

"Well yes and no... Like is it really right that we judge other criminals? Like is a child rapist worse than a killer?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySun 25 Aug - 15:13

"Yes." she answered quietly. "Those people....they don't take your life, not in the same sense as a simple killer. They take everything you used to be and warp it. They get in your head, convince you that all that pain and humiliation is what you deserve, even if you can't ever really understand why." she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Killers...they take your life, just not who you are."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyTue 27 Aug - 12:34

He looked down silent for a little while. It did make sense. "And what about the victims family? I took someone they loved and cared for. Even if the girl isn't suffering much but her family sure is."
He could still remember their faces in the court room. Even if they deserved and demanded the explanation he couldn't give them one.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyTue 27 Aug - 18:25

"They learn to go on. The only thing they can do." she answered quietly, "My...alleged victims were innocent once. Might've turned into monsters, too, but they had family that still cared, still remembered what they used to be." One woman stuck out in her memory. She'd been there during the trial, even spoke. She'd admitted that she'd known what Chel's victim had done, all the girls he'd hurt. But she still wanted Chel locked up, out of principle. Because he was still family to her.

"What's done is done and you're paying your due. Survive long enough and you can try to balance your karma out if you want. Do a whole lotta good shit for others or something, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyWed 28 Aug - 15:54

He laid the folder in his lap, drawing swirls on it with his finger. "Yeah.. I suppose."
Looking up at her. "You look so young, and yet you sound so wise." He put on a smile. The girl looked like she was in her early twenties to him. Anyway, not much older than he himself was.

OOC: sorry if my replies come slow. Takes long for me to come up with them replies x.x
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyWed 28 Aug - 17:33

((OOC: Don't worry, I have the same problem sometimes. xD ))

She blinked in surprise at the mention of her age. "I....I've just been through a lot." she said, "I'm almost thirty." It was there in her file, anyways... But really, she felt a lot older than thirty. More like fifty or something, after all the shit in her life.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyThu 29 Aug - 18:00

"You sure don't look thirty." He grinned. "Maybe I should stop before you think I am hitting on you."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptyThu 29 Aug - 19:12

"Oh, that's alright. I don't mind the attention." Chel laughed, "Especially in the form of compliments. Please, go on." Hopefully they were moving past all that deep philosophical shit. There was too much of that lately. She needed light-hearted stuff before she went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kuzco Rodrigues

Kuzco Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets EmptySat 31 Aug - 15:25

He grinned, scooting a bit closer to her. "Well I like your hair... you have pretty sexy lips... and that butt is just a masterpiece...How am I doing so far?" Perhaps a little flirting worked, though he might suck at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Those Dirty Little Secrets   All Those Dirty Little Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

All Those Dirty Little Secrets
Page 1 of 1