Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] Empty
PostSubject: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 11:48

When Helga left, Eva noticed something she hadn't before. It was on the floor by the door to their cell, a folder of some sorts. She glanced over at the bunk beds to see if Flynn was yet awake, he wasn't at the moment but she guessed he would be soon. Though the beds were significantly more comfortable than C Division, no-one could sleep all too well in prison.

Eva's hand reached out for the folder and her fingers smoothed over the leather cover. She was too curious for her own good most of the time, wondering whether opening it was actually a good idea. Her curiousity won over as she flicked onto the first page. It didn't take her long to work it out, it was full of the prisoners and their crimes. Her heart started beating a little bit faster against her ribcage, they would know she lied. At least she had told Flynn the truth, well, as much as the guards themselves knew. Jim... she had told him she was called Jenna. She had said to Mulan she was only in for petty theft. She was sure other people had lied too though, surely.

The first man she didn't recognise, so she turned over the page to see her own face and her long list of crimes. Quickly turning it over, her eyes widened as she saw... no way. No. What was he doing here?! Tobias DeSoto. She gasped in surprise, her free hand shooting upwards to cover her mouth. She felt sick. That would not be pretty if they were roomed together. Over the next page was someone she didn't know again, then there was Mulan with everything she had assumed already. A chinese man, then Jim. Her heart swelled as she looked at his face, feeling guilty for having lied - mainly just because he would now have found out. She guessed Korso had provided all the cells with these folders. Glancing at his crime, her forehead creased - Organ Contraband... well that wasn't something you heard everyday. There were many more she didn't know and it took her a few flicks to find Flynn.

Eva settled on his page, sliding down the wall so she could take in his crimes. He had refused to talk about them and she didn't feel guilty for finding out as much about him as she could. She was someone who needed information, it had always been her job, what she was used to. In order to analyse someone effectively, it was easier with a little background knowledge. Somehow on his picture he looked meaner, a little more hard hearted than the smiling, laughing Flynn she knew. Skimming down his profile, she reached his crimes.

Rape, Pedophilia, Kidnapping, Assault, Self Prostitution.

The kidnapping, assault and self-prostitution she didn't even flinch at. She had also committed the first two and the latter, well, she was used to using her body to get what she wanted. Though she had never liked it and would have always avoided doing it for money. She had only ever used sex as a tool for the wellbeing of her country. It was his first two crimes that made her want to be sick. Her hand began to shake slightly, a mixture of anger, contempt and hurt.

Flynn had harmed innocents, violated women and children. They had no part in any gang affiliations, they weren't tactically targeted for the 'greater good'. Flynn had just fancied sex and found the easiest available source. Her stomach reeled, she threw down the folder in disgust. She needed to get out of here now, or she wouldn't be blamed for her actions.

They had danced together.

Now the thought just made her fists clench and her teeth grind together. She could feel her hot-tempered nature creeping up on her. She tried to breath slowly, to combat it from overcoming her. Running her fingers through her hair, she got up from her position on the floor and walked over to the door, leaning against it for support. Her back to the bunkbeds where Flynn lay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 16:19

Flynn awoke with a startle. He heard frustrated groans and cries from the corner of the room. Eva had her back against the wall and looked anguished. On the ground beside her was a leather folder.
"What's the problem Evan?"
She didn't answer.
Flynn got up and inspected the folder. It was filled with files and mugshots of some of the inmates and their crimes. His heart stopped when he saw his file. She had read everything. She knew everything.

Flynn turned to Eva with a looked of horror and sadness. We danced together.

"Evan I can explain."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:12

Eva turned, her eyes hard as she swooped around to look at him. She was trying hard to control her anger, so much so she couldn't respond at first. She simply glared at him, she wasn't going to seem weak and look away, no matter how much she wanted to.

"How can you explain that?" Eva tried to keep her voice calm but it came out terse. Her hands flew to her hips as they always did whenever she was frustrated. Just breathe. "Go on, just try excuse yourself from rape and pedophilia, I'd really love to see you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:33

Flynn cringed. He had wanted to get to know her, but not like this. And to think he believed he could actually make a friend.

"It's a long story." he looked down. "You wouldn't want to listen."

No no no. You've kept this secret so long you can't give it away the second someone asks about it.

But we danced.

She can't be trusted.

I trust her.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:45

"There is nothing you can say," Eva shook her head. "What, so when you were a kid you got abused? Some sort of heartbreaking childhood story. Is that it?" She was shaking now, so angry with herself for trusting someone in this godforsaken place. "Well spare me. There isn't many people in here who haven't had a difficult life. You think you had it harder than anyone else?" Eva shook her head and turned away in disgust.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 17:49

Flynn frowned. "You don't know half of the things I went through! Everyone here has a sob story. Boo hoo my parents touched me, boo hoo I have seven kids waiting at home for me, they all had choices! You think I liked doing those things? You think I liked...hurting people?" Flynn bowed his head and bared his teeth. "I might as well be here for murder. Because she's going to die anyways while i'm here."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:10

"So why did you do it?" Eva's voice was quiet and hoarse, she wanted him to talk himself out of it but she doubted he could. She couldn't stand the idea of anyone harming innocents, violating them in such a way made her sick. She felt unstable, unstable and uncertain and annoyed for ever trusting him.

"You're planning to kill me now?" Eva's voice picked back up again with anger. "Well, let's at least hope you don't rape me first." Her fists were clenched and she could feel herself close to snapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:16

Flynn looked up startled. "I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Mary." Flynn moved over to the bed and sat down, his face in his hands. "I did it for and because of her. Now they're going to kill her and there's nothing I can do." Furiously he hit the board of the bed. His hand bled but he paid it no mind.

"He told me I was doing the right thing. I didn't want to at first. But then I started to do it even before he told me to. And I tried to stop. But Mary had to ruin everything. She always ruins everything!"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:35

[Why am I wanting Flynn to rape Eva? v.v This rp really is turning my psycho xD]

"Mary?" Eva's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to make some sense of what was going on. She was desperately trying to analyse him and predict his next move but she couldn't even comprehend what was going through his mind. It was unusual and rather scary.

"Whoever you are doing it for doesn't make it right," Eva chewed the corner of her lip, trying to distract herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:39

(I get it. You want some drama. xD Let's see how it plays out. If they can't work it out then we'll see. Want him to?)

Flynn shook his head sadly in his hands. "My sister. I tried so hard to protect her. And she ruined everything." He mumbled until Eva replied again. "I don't think it was right. But I didn't have a choice. It was her life over theirs. And that day I came home. She ruined everything!" he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:50

(Yes haha. xD It would be interesting~ I feel so awful saying rape is interesting but for plot development it would be.)

Eva took a deep breath, trying to keep her head clear and understand his point of view but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. There wasn't an excuse for what he had done. Wasn't it similar to everything she had done though? Except she had done it for her country? No. She had never harmed an innocent. She had made sure of that.

"You can't put one persons life over other peoples," Eva's voice was clearly angry but not raised. Perhaps she just would never see where he was coming from until she had a person in her life she cared about enough to put before everything. Maybe she was just naive in that aspect of things. She might never understand. However she was sure she would never condone violating many innocents, however close she came to someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 18:58

(I try keep Flynn behaved but if you insist.)
Flynn struck the board again. The blood from his hand dripped to the ground.
"I never wanted to hurt you Eva. I thought...I thought I could make things right. Mary, she's going to die. And I'll never see her again." he looked up. Fury clouding his thoughts. "You think i'm weak don't you?!?" He stood up, his fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:07

(You don't have to if you don't want xDD)

When Flynn began saying how he never wanted to hurt her, she rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest. She didn't flinch when he struck the board again. Maybe she should have been afraid, but she was feeling stubborn. The fact he had lied to her when she had trusted him made her feel weak, ashamed. She wouldn't back down to him, she couldn't let herself be fooled by him again. If she wasn't so full of pride, maybe she'd have cried, but she was stronger than that.

"Yes," Eva said bluntly. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be raging around like a bull but keeping his emotions steady and stable. Not that she was, she just seemed better at masking it than he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:13

(Obviously their friendships finished. So sure, why not? xDD)

Flynn scowled. "You don't know me. I've seen, lived, and was born in hell. You think you can tell me what I am? You think you can judge me?" He looked at the folder on the ground. "I don't even want to know what you did. It can't be as bad as me right?" He picked it up and threw it at her face. Even he was a bit shocked by his aggression, but seeing her flinch also sported him on. He stepped closer. "Are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:20

"You're right, I don't know you," Eva had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Her temper was blinding her, which is why she had fought so hard to contain it these past few years. Yet, seeing someone like this, someone who harmed innocent people, it made her sick. It made her angry. She didn't really care about common sense at this moment in time, plus, the guards were there with the pepper spray if this got out of hand. Hels was there. Somehow, that gave her comfort.

When the folder came at her, she was forced to flinch to move out of the way. "Really?" She looked at him with a beyond unimpressed glare. "No." It took more than throwing things around the room to scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:23

Flynn was sick to his stomach. Images of laughs and dance and smiles flashed in his mind. He really did care for Eva, now he hated her. He hated the glares, the clear sign of hate. Which is why he grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Flynn hovered over her. "You don't know what I went through." he forced a smile while inside he wanted to scream. "Let me show you."
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:32

An image of Eva dancing with Flynn spun around her mind and it was enough to drive her mad. The fact she had touched this man in any way made her feel sick. No sooner had the thought passed through her brain, she caught herself off guard. As he grabbed hold of her arm and shoved her to the ground, she tried to grab onto something but the only thing she caught was air. She hit her right shoulder on the floor, hard. She bit her lip but didn't cry out, instead she attempted to get up, pushing herself upwards on her uninjured arm. Flynn was above her, hovering over her body on the floor. So this is what they felt like, all his victims. She felt ill.

"Everyone has had a hard time of it at some point," Eva still shook her head disapprovingly. "That does not make it right!" She repeated herself but with a little more force this time. She was shaking with rage, not fear. "You don't get to show me anything," she shook her head with disgust, raising herself off from the ground further in order to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:37

Flynn gripped her by the front of her clothes, pulling her face to his. "You think the girls felt this way? You think I wanted to do this to them? I didn't want this life. I wanted to be big. I wanted to be someone. And he ruined it. I came home after school and there he was. Sitting there, a girl unconscious by his feet. I called for someone but no one came. You know what he made me do?" Flynn threw her down again so her head hit the ground. "You know what he made me do?!?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:47

As Flynn pulled her by the front of her clothes, Eva found herself trying to think clearly but she was blinded by her emotions. She had trusted him, this was what she got for trust. She wanted to call out, for Hels, for someone... but she was too stubborn. Cursing herself, she tried to think of something that would get her out of this mess. Flynn was telling her about his life story but she wasn't listening. If she could reach around his neck, she could knock him unconscious easily. Unfortunately from her current position, that was imposs-

Flynn threw her back down and Eva's head smacked against the hard floor. Her mind went fuzzy and blank, a shooting pain striking through the back of her head. Damn it, you are better than this. She just needed to calm down and think. He was shouting at her but she tried to block it out and come up with some sort of strategy. She had to be quick and take him by surprise. With a deep breath, she threw herself upwards with her good arm and slammed him hard in the chest with her fist. She was stronger than she looked. Her head was foggy, still hurting from being shoved against the floor, but she was on her feet and had knocked him backwards. She was in a better position now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:55

Flynn fell against the wall. He cried out in shock. In a fit of rage he grabbed Eva by the hair and yanked her back.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 19:58

Eva was pleased when she saw Flynn hit himself against the wall, but she was still foggy from hitting her head. He was fast and had her gripped by the hair soon after. Her reactions were slowing and she was cursing herself for not making the first move before, now he had the upper hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:07

Flynn forced her down and pinned her arms. "Is it so impossible to believe that I didn't tell you what I did because of this? I'm serving my time because I wanted to make things right. Are your crimes any worse than mine?"
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:20

Eva struggled against his grip as he pinned her down. She quickly realised she couldn't force him upwards off brute strength alone so raising her knee, she lifted it upwards into his groin area - fast and hard. Whilst he was distracted, she managed to free herself from under him.

"Your crimes are worse," Eva began, slightly breathless from her head injury. "Because you harmed innocents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:30

Flynn laughed. He didn't mean to. But it just came out. "Innocent? Nobody's innocent anymore! Everyone was punished as they should have been! Even me!" Flynn raised his hand to strike her, but hesitated.

Do it.
I don't want to.
Do it. You don't have a choice. Punish her.
She didn't do anything wrong.
Punish her.
Punishment.

He brought his fist down on his own face.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] EmptySun 11 Aug - 20:37

Eva was in shock at what she was hearing and realised there was no talking any sense into him. The women and children he had harmed were innocents, whether he chose to accept it or not. She watched him raise his fist, so she raised her own arm in front of her to defend herself but the hit never came. Instead she watched him bring the fist down on himself. It was the most bizarre thing she had ever seen and it confused even her analytical brain.

"Guards!" Eva called, hoping to draw some attention, she walked over to the door and banged on it hard. "Hels?" Her voice ran through the darkness but no-one was there to answer. Her heart sank slightly, she was left in a room with a psycho alone. She had called out to warn them of how unstable he currently was, tell them how he had hit himself. Yet now she felt slightly worried that one of them could kill the other and no-one was there to prevent it. She was at a severe disadvantage, she could feel the back of her head throbbing and didn't dare check to see if it was bruised or bleeding. Instead, she just turned back to face Flynn and try prepare herself for anything which may be coming next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]   Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial and Retribution: I judge the accused guilty ~ [Secrets]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next