Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those Without A Guilty Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

Those Without A Guilty Mind Empty
PostSubject: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyMon 1 Jul - 22:35

Anastasia moved along with the guards they had stopped man handling her after a while, and from then on things were quite pleasant. When the door was opened she thanked them, and again when they undid her cuffs, gently rubbing her wrists in fake hurt. Though in fact once they were gone she giggled to herself knowing that the cuffs were far from tight on her. Once she seemed to find herself alone she stretched out and twirled round in the cell with a laugh, this Korso fellow had been very very interesting. Oh if only they had met in the outside world... then he would be in her play room. But alas for once she was the one captured, now to find ways to amuse herself, and her eyes quickly inspected every area of the room going up to and tilting her head at that pizza box nailed to the wall. She found it greatly amusing that someone could put anything in a room with her and not expect her to use it. Her fingers gently tracing over the nail ahh.... she remembered the tears in one of her victims eyes as she nailed his hands to a cross, sending a shiver down her spine that made her lips part and a small moan come from them.

Shifting her attention to the beds surprised to find two of them.... oh that was right.... she was getting a roommate. Just grinning at the possibility she sat on the bed only to be greeted with a hard spring mattress.... well this wasn't a five star hotels, but at least it was something. Wait a minute... springs.... her eyes lit up and she truly smiled. Oh yes.... this would suit her just fine. Moving to lean back when she noticed something on the wall.... a camera? WELL it seemed someone was a very naughty boy, she hummed softly just moving up to the camera and sweetly blew it a kiss before turning back to do what she had planned on... get a little manicure. Turning her back to the camera to the corner which separated the bathroom from the main cell she slowly began running her long nails along the side slowly scratching them and make-shift filing them. After all sharp nails were a girls best friend, and there was little else to do.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyMon 1 Jul - 23:51

Esmeralda walked with the guard who was bringing her to her cell. At times she talked to the guard, only to be pushed violently forward. In which she'll always laugh and thank them for the wonderful treatment. How she wanted her drug so much. If she had it she would've already placed it in the guard's vein. It wasn't like her to attack people who weren't rich, but this man had a special place in her heart now. With the last thought, she looked at the guard with a smirk. "I will never forget you, honey. I'll make sure to say hi to you every day." She cooed, before laughing as the guard ignored her and continued to walk.

Yes, ignore me, it's better than pushing me.. You fucking scum. Esmeralda thought in her head.

The moment they reached the cell a sincere smile appeared on her face. Yes, she was finally at her new room, and be rid of the guard. The best thing from this, would be that the handcuffs would be removed. The moment they were, she sighed before humming a bit. "Oh yes, that feels so much better." Esmeralda laughed as she rubbed her wrists and looked at the guard. "Thank you for the lovely walk." She spoke, before smirking as the guard grabbed her arm and opened the door to her cell. Without him even looking at her, he gently pushed her into the room behind closing it.

Esmeralda turned around immediately just in time to wave goodbye to the guard. When the door was finally closed, the calm, happy expression immediately faded from her face. "Asshole, you're lucky that I didn't have my drug!" She said, before spitting at the door. How she hated that guard, she hated how he showed her no respect. It even bugged her she even allowed it to happen, but it was for her safety. She knew what would've happened if she acted out. Well, as long as there was door between them next time, she'll make sure to make smart ass remarks.

With a groan, she turned around, only to stop when she saw the room. As she examined the room, her eyebrow raised at the pizza box nailed to the wall. "What a lovely decoration." Esmeralda said sarcastically. The moment she saw the bunk-beds, she put her hand on her waist and walked to them. She laid her hand on the mattress, only to find that it was hard. This caused her to sigh. "Hope my roommate can handle hard beds." She muttered as she looked up. When she did, she saw the camera, this caused her to smile. So they were being watched? She would make sure to give the person a show. With this turned her back to the camera only to look back and blow a kiss to the camera as she posed sexually.

I'll make sure to give you a good show.. Esmeralda thought.

Before she could do anything else, she heard a noise which caused her to immediately turn to where she heard the noise. When she saw her roommate, she jumped a little. "OH shit!" Esmeralda shrieked, before putting her hand on her chest. "Holy crap, you scared the shit out of me!" She said, before going silent to examined her roommate.

Hmm, pretty little thing.. She thought.

"You are really good a being quiet, you know that?" Esmeralda asked, before calming down from her little scare. When she was calm enough she spoke once more. "So, you must be my cellmate Korso told me about. What's your name?" She asked as she crossed her arms and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 0:12

Anya hadnt spoken a peep since she began her work just tilting her head every now and then to get a better look at how her progress was doing. She was a two nails into the procedure when she heard the barking of some woman. Tilting her head as she looked back into the main prison before deciding to 'hide' by staying in the back and becoming quiet as a cat. This woman seemed to be easily described in one word.... LOUD. very loud indeed the way she vocalized even her thoughts.... though Anya did have to suppress a giggle when she watched Esmeralda posing for the camera.

This one is going to be fun... a dominate personality though.... female...

Not saying a word not even jumping when Esmerelda shrieked upon seeing her. Anastasia stayed there in the little corner facing Esme and the camera now, letting her locks of ginger hair fall in front of her face once again. She aimed to look shy staying there just watching Esmeralda with those big blue eyes. She seemed to cower into the corner like a frightened girl when Esmeralda spoke to her and asked for her name. After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence she gently stepped out from hiding though kept her arms behind her head tilted to the floor only looking at Esme through her eyelashes.

"I-I... im..... im.... Anastasia" barely speaking at an audible level.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 0:37

Esmeralda couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable with the silence that befell on them. This caused her to look both left and right. When she looked at her cellmate once more, she realized that she was cowering in the corner. How old was this girl? She looked like she was in her early twenties, but the way she cowered made her look like a shy, eleven year old girl. It was clear something was wrong with her, but the question was; what? What did this girl do, and why did she act the way she was acting? Esmeralda stood there and continued to look at her roommate, waiting patiently for her to speak. She was hoping she would introduce herself soon, cause if she wasn't, she was going to lie down. She was tired, and she wasn't going to wait forever.

Wish I wasn't in a bad mood right now.. Esmeralda thought.

The moment the girl decided to move from the corner, Esmeralda's posture straightened up. Was she going to introduce herself now? Though, when she spoke Esmeralda could barely hear her. Which caused her eyebrow to raise. She took a mental sigh, before smiling softly, hiding her true emotions. "What was that sweetie? I couldn't hear you." She said gently, hoping to calm her down, as well as herself. How she wished she wasn't tired, cause if she wasn't, she would be a bit more calmer with this girl. Thank god she could successfully hide her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 0:44

After another second of silence she seemed to gain a little bit of confidence and step forward out more into what light was in their cell. Gently moving her hair out of her face as she looked over Esmeralda.

Beautiful.... fiery passion.... some of the best to break are the most passionate, I wonder how she would look tied to the bed

Suddenly letting out a small giggle before blinking and covering her mouth "Oh... im... im sorry.... im....." blushing softly "im Anastasia.... your cell mate, you- you can call me Anya if you want" seeming to slowly be warming up to the other woman "I am glad you are here... I was... scared I was going to be left alone, or worse" looking down at her feet then as if she was recalling something horrible she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 1:12

The moment the girl had giggled then went back to being shy, Esmeralda's eyebrow raised once more. What was with this person? Did she have multiple personalities? The idea of even thinking about what was going on was giving her a headache. Though, the moment the girl had suddenly introduced herself, her small smile widened. Finally, the girl had seemed to warm up to her. "Nice to meet you, Anya, My name is Esmeralda." Esmeralda said, introducing herself, but the smile faded a bit when Anya mentioned she was scared. Which caused Esmeralda to look back at the camera to give it a look. Didn't anyone tell her that she would have a roommate? With a bit of confusion and worry, she faced Anya once again.

"No one told you, you would have a roommate?" Esme asked. This was all too confusing, and annoying. Why didn't anyone tell this girl about having a roommate. Did they just throw her in here without telling her? As she continued to wonder about what happened, she placed her hands on her hips. "Well, don't worry, I'm here now and nothing is going to happen to you." She said, trying to make the girl feel better. Now, she could care less about what would happen to this girl. If she stepped out of line with the guards, she was going to be left to handle herself. She was not going to be taken down with her. Maybe this would change after she took a nap, but right now as she introduced herself, she wasn't in the greatest of moods.[/color]

Last edited by Esmeralda Levitt on Tue 2 Jul - 1:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 1:21

At the protection comment Anya looked up eyes a bit wide but she smiled happily "..... thank you... thats so kind of you to say, especially to a stranger" moving to walk over to Esme standing before her now. A bit shorter then the dark hair beauty and she blushed before gently bitin her bottom lip "Is.... is it okay if I call you Esme? if not thats alright.... do... do you like the beds? their a bit hard but im sure if we sleep beside one another it will be alot more comfortable, ummm... you... you dont mind sharing food do you? we... we are supposed to get our meal together"
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 17:42

Esmeralda nodded to Anya when she told her thank you. She didn't really mean that she'd protect her, but meant that she wasn't going to be alone. Though, she didn't want to tell the Anya that. She already seemed to be scared, so telling her this would only make her even more scared. When she asked her if it was alright to call her Esme, Esmeralda's smile widened. That was her signature nickname, which made her really happy to hear. "Yes you may." She replied, before listening to Anya ask her another question, followed by another one.

Esmeralda looked at the hard bunk-beds, remembering how hard they were. "They are hard, but I can manage." She stated, before looking back at Anya, "As for sleeping next to each other, if it will help you then sure. As for sharing food, I have no problem with that. We both have to eat, can't hog the food all to ourselves." She said, smiling. Even though she had yes to three questions, only one question was she faking the yes. Esmeralda didn't like sharing beds, she wanted to be left alone when it was time to go to bed. That was her time of the day, where she could think about anything she wanted, and no one would ask her what she was thinking. Though, for some reason she just couldn't say no to this girl. Maybe it was her being tired. Anya would probably go back to her bed the next day. Well, she could hope for that.

I hope it does.. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 18:13

Anya seemed to be in high spirits at that nodding her head with a smile on her face before moving to look over Esmeralda with those every searching baby blues.... a small blush coming to her face as she turned it away from Esme "Y-your jumpsuit... it-its a bit undone" faking innocence in such things. Turning away as if she was being more shy and letting Esme fix herself up without being stared at if she wanted.

Though it was to allow herself a small smile as she imagined such wonderful things.... but right now this woman was a necessity more then a toy. After all she knew that the lights might one day go out. Until then it was time to play nice, bide her time in this cell. Perhaps dear Korso would let her out to play if she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 18:21

At the sudden hint of pink that formed on Anya's face, Esmeralda immediately look down at her tank top. She then looked up in time to see Anya turn away from her and tell her that her jumpsuit was undone. This made her smirk as well as giving out a little laugh. "It's not undone, I just prefer wearing it like this. Gives me more of the chance of not sweating." She said, laughing a little bit more. "You don't have to be embarrassed, I promise not to take anything else off." She joked, finding this whole situation amusing. Esmeralda walked behind Anya and gently patted her back. Only to walk past her to sit on the bottom bunk-bed and cross her right leg over her left leg and lean back slightly.

As she did this, she tried to make the bed a bit more comfy, hoping that if it got some weight, it would soften. Though, it seemed like it wouldn't get any more comfortable. Esmeralda looked up from the bed to look at Anya, finding that the girl was still a bit shy. "Hey! I said don't worry about it!" She said with a smile and hint of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyTue 2 Jul - 18:33

Anya squeaked at the little back patting she received, surprised but she didnt recoil and instead just played with her hair to keep her idle hands busy while she watched Esme walk over to the beds. Meanwhile in her head Anya was making a mental checklist.... getting her new cellmate comfortable with her was the first box and it seemed it was ready to be checked off. After all in a den of murderers one had to make sure any hostility was minimal at best, if everyone in this building adhere'd to rules of authority then none of them would be here in the first place.

Smilling back at Esmeralda but looking her over once again before turning bright red and looking away "I-I-Im sorry.... It's.... its just.... you.... ive never seen such a beautiful woman before, and you are... so... confident.... im... im sorry" just slowly and gently moving to sit on the bed but giving Esme her space.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda Levitt

Esmeralda Levitt

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyWed 3 Jul - 18:44

At the sudden compliment Esmeralda's smile faded a bit. She hadn't expected Anya to give her such a strong compliment. Not that she didn't mind it, she loved hearing good compliments. Boosted her ego, but she hadn't expected to hear compliments in this place. Maybe this place was going to be fun after all. Esmeralda smiled once again, "Thank you, Anya, that's a very nice thing to say. You are a beautiful as well, so don't forget that okay? This cell is filled with two gorgeous women." She smirked, flipping her hair from her face. Giving her a appearance of a model of some sort. As she did this, she turned to the camera only to give it a wave. "I'm pretty sure the person who is watching us right now would agree." She laughed, before looking back at Anya.

After a little bit, Esmeralda started to wonder what time it was. For she was starting to get tired. This caused her to lay back on the hard bed. At first she felt uncomfortable, until she calmed herself down and just gave in to the bed. "Well if you don't think about the bed being hard, you'll be fine." She stated, before looking at her. "I think I'm going to head to bed, it's been a long day for both of us. If you don't want to go to bed now, you may stay up." She said with a smile, hoping that it was okay for her to go to sleep now. They would have plenty of more time to talk tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind EmptyThu 4 Jul - 2:02

Anya blushed deeply again when she was complimented before nodding her head shyly. Looking up at Esmerelda through her lashes "I-I-I dont mind it so much... but... Im not so sleepy yet... you can rest up though. Ill join you when im tired" she said and gently she got up off the bed to let Esmeralda get settled.

((next thread where its the morning after branding?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Without A Guilty Mind   Those Without A Guilty Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Without A Guilty Mind
Page 1 of 1