Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:41

He looked down on her, their faces so close to each other... he fought the urge to lean down those last couple of inches and kiss her, an urge he didn't even know where came from. He hadn't known he felt this way about her before right now when she was so close. What was wrong with him? He barely knew her. But he didn't know what else to do either, so he simply looked back at her, giving her a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:47

Her eyes focused on his lips, only a few inches away from hers. She got the urge to go up and kiss him, but quickly pushed it away. Why was she feeling that way? She barely even knew him. Her cheeks blushed a little before she quickly moved her head back down, breaking eye contact with him. Any longer and she probably wouldn't be able to control herself. He probably thought of her as an annoying, childish girl. He probably hated sharing a cell with her. But she would try her hardest to be less of a burden on him. It was not something she wanted to be remembered for...
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:54

[OOC: They are both socially awkward, how adorable is that??! *O*]

He looked away from her, realizing she had just caught him staring, and by the looks of it she had found it extrememly uncomfortable and was surely creeped out by it. Nice move, dumbass, he thought to himself.
"Once when my sister couldn't sleep due to the fear of the monsters under her bed, I sat with her watching Pokémon until she fell asleep." It was completely random, and stupid, but he was just so desperate to break that awkward silence he just blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. Well, other than the 'I want to kiss you' thing, that could quickly get far more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 2:59

(OOC: xDD It's so hard not to just jump on up in there lol I don't know if it's too early or not Dx)

She laughed softly and looked up at him once again. "That's really sweet. She must have loved having you around." Trying to focus on his eyes, she caught herself looking at his lips once again. She bit her bottom lip and mentally slapped herself multiple times. Stop it. You barely know him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 3:05

[OOC: Pfft, you could, but considering her mental state, he'd probably be worried he was taking advantage and refuse her, and then there would be even more awkwardness xDD]

"Yeah.." he mumbled. He kind of missed her on nights like these, but he'd grown used to not seeing her, or his mom, or anyone. It was strange how fast you could get used to a lonely life of doing nothing, and how hard it was to get out of it again.
"You have any siblings?" he asked and looked down on her before he remembered she had been living on the streets. He tried blaming it on his lack of sleep, but really he knew he was just stupid and awkward. As if it would have been any different at daytime. Embarrased, he looked away from her again to stare at the wall on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 3:13

(OOC: Very very true xDD)

"No. I don't have any siblings. Sometimes I wish I did though." It would be nice to have a brother or sister, someone to share things with or just hang out. Being by yourself for so long can get really lonely. She wouldn't be surprised if she went crazy, not talking to anyone for so long can really mess with your head.
Her mind returned to her childhood, remembering her parents, their life together. That's what she truly missed...nights singing and playing games together, reading stories or just having someone to be with.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 3:19

[OOC: 5:19am, time to hit the hay xDDD 'Night! ^^]

He looked down on himself, barely noticing he was beginning to doze off before he looked back up again, shaking the sleepyness off the best he could. It wouldn't do to fall asleep now, he'd already told her he wouldn't.
"Would it maybe.. be easier to sleep if I ehh..." he took a break, realizing what he was about to suggest was way over the line, but he was just so tired. If he could get her to sleep he'd be happy. "If I slept with you.. or something? Next to you! I mean.." Nice, didn't make that sound bad at all...
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 3:24

(OOC: I'm about to head in too xD Night <3)

She noticed him dozing off a little bit and smiled slightly. It was cute how he tried to stay awake. She couldn't help but blush when he suggested sleeping together, but it was a good idea. He needed sleep, and she couldn't keep him up any longer. It wouldn't be fair. "That's..that's fine. I don't mind." She pulled away from his shoulder so he could move around and get comfortable. After he did, she would lie down with him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 11:31

"Oh, ehmm.. okay," he said awkwardly and shyly as he grabbed Megara's jumpsuit and tried using it as some sort of pillow. He hoped she wouldn't mind, but it was as much for her as him if she wanted to rest her head on that instead of his chest. There were several ways they could do this..
He coughed with a closed mouth and shifted to lay down, smiling up at her waiting for her reaction. Maybe she'd changed her mind, and in that case he didn't want to push her. "You don't have to, y'know.." he said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 12:12

When he was finished, she scooted to lay next to him. "It's fine. It'll be warmer anyway." She wasn't sure how to do this...so she layed on her side, resting her head gently on his chest, her right arm pulled close to her chest. Maybe he didn't want to, and he was just being nice? A little to late then...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 12:35

He awkwardly let one arm around her, trying to warm her to the best of his ability. He wasn't so full of himself to believe he could ever even try to protect her from whatever she seemed so scared of, but warmth was something she needed almost equally as much right now. He just hoped she wouldn't slap it away and ask him what the hell he was doing...
"Is this okay..?" he asked hesitantly. His heart was beating fast, mostly from nervousness, but this felt good as well... comfortable, soft.. her skin was rather cold, but he hoped to change that soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 12:55

"Yes, this is fine." He was so warm. She could feel his heart beat, and was glad it was beating just as fast as hers. Her eyes were starting to get heavy, his heartbeat and breathing lulling her into relaxation. She closed her eyes, just listening to him as she drifted to a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 12:59

[OOC: Wanna do a morning after topic? Smile]

It took him a while to get to sleep, considering the situation. He was worked up and nervous, and for some reason his heartbeat wouldn't go down even after a long while. That couldn't possibly be healthy could it?
Eventually though, he grew used to the feeling of her in his arms, and as she warmed up he couldn't help but smile relaxed as he too drifted off to sleep without warning.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 15:26

(OOC: Sure, if you want to start it feel free Smile )
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:14

[OOC: On it! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri   Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost or Flame, Skeleton Me || TAG: Dimitri
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2